It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reptilian Lord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The whole point of this website is to share views on a wide range of topics that the MSM doesn't touch. That doesn't mean that we want to come on here and read random opinions, not theories, with no research or sources. Just as you are free to read random things and think "neat-o! next story, please!" we are free to think "that is BS and was a waste of time."

Also, these theories on the Sumerians are about as credible as the Mayan doomsday "prophecy." Forgive us for trying to Deny Ignorance and push the content of this site to a higher level. I don't come here to find the be-all-end-all Truth of the day, but if somebody's going to make claims as concrete and matter-of-factly as the OP, I will stand up and ask for proof every time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

Is this Annunaki truth blood sealed or is this personal data. Please share...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

Actually the way I understand it is that, ANU warned the Human race of an impending disaster. He was there for kicked out of Heaven (Nibiru) for his actions.

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Terrible thread. Just quoting lines directly from another website.

You might as well have just posted this www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
King Anu, is the fallen angel we all like to refer to as ,"satan". His Race the Anunnakie are supposed masters of genetic engineering.

It's not Anu, it's AN, The name was modified to ANU in Babylonian culture, predating Babylonian culture is Sumerian, the Sumerian god was named AN.

Here is something of interest.

Hum"AN" (human)
Reptili"AN" (reptilian)
"AN"imal (animal)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Why is it always gold?

Next he'll be swapping a life time's supply of Captain Crunch and a Nintendo DS.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Why does "gold" have any value in these circumstances?

To build an artificial shield around the earth of great solar flares

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Why is it always gold?

Next he'll be swapping a life time's supply of Captain Crunch and a Nintendo DS.
Why the Annunaki need gold thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Oh an e-bitchslap if I ever saw one

Thanks for the info
edit on 21-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
LOL my god look at the first couple responses at how 'ALL OF A SUDDEN' people become defensive and demand proof and links for what the OP wrote. It is ridiculous. I mean come on, what the hell is wrong with you people?

They saw "reptilian" in the thread title and know full well that it is not possible to provide any proof over the internet with CGI these days..

A link to a story would be good though.
edit on 21/4/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is the short version of the story as best as I remember it:
Enki was or is the the original Lord (Land lord), The son of our supposed God Anu. After a while Enki's job was to take care of the waters and he had to leave the land lord job to someone else. Enki was the one who made us how we are now, he made us to his own image by having sex with one of the experimental humans that he genetically modified from apes. We were not supposed to be as smart as we are now, we were supposed to be smart enough to do certain jobs and once Earth resources were all taken, the Annunaki were supposed to leave and we would inherit the earth. Things got a bit complicated and it was decided that they had to get rid of us via the great flood, Enki did not want us to die so he told his favorite humans that a great flood was coming and how to survive it.
If you compare the Bible with the Sumerian history it is very similar, only the names have changed, some roles have gotten mixed up and some stories are a little different. I believe that many parts of the Bible were copied from the Sumerian stories and were changed or updated to conform to the current time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You must be blind to the millions of alien clones that are bodysnatching the human beings, phasing into our reality at timed intervals, and performing a slow and steady takeover of popular culture.

You can spot them because they talk like machines, have no real warmpth about them, and are generally artificial in nature, attempting to be "real" like us. The second or third generations sometimes mix with the real humans, and all of us are being slowly mutated with an advanced harmonics system that is designed to alter DNA, not to mention the programs that have been set up to confuse and disorient people with primitive genes so they can't carry on thier seed.
edit on 1-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join