It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Reptilian Lord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
King Anu, is the fallen angel we all like to refer to as ,"satan". His Race the Anunnakie are supposed masters of genetic engineering.

Anu was "helping" "GOD", with his little pet project ,"Earth", when Anu got jealous of gods position of power, and wanted to take rain on the project.

God finds out about his scheme, he banishes Anu and his race to Nibiru (planet X)...

Later Anu makes a deal with god to mine gold from earth if he helps with the creation of "MAN".

God agrees, Anu gets his gold, and God gets the help he needs with the Human race.

Anu soon schemes to get revenge on god by messing with his prized creations on Earth, Man kind.

Some time later, around the time of ancient Samaria, Anu and a Elite hand picked crew of 12 of his buddies, return to Earth disguised as Human beings, They soon find the local people mistakes them for Gods.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Anunakki because:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

Any chance you're going to be attempting to prove any of this for us today?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
are you even going to post any links backing this up at all? Or are you just going to repeat what you've heard others say without any research or credibility...you probably copy pasted this from an old thread or off another website or something

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I love these kinda things...

How could you possibly know or prove any of this?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
.....Umm...GOD needs help to make something? And asks the creatures 'He made' to help make something?

Is it nylon in here or is it just me?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
State your source!
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why does "gold" have any value in these circumstances?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tip: Try writing in essay-like format with a thesis like they teach you in school, and include references. Or, just include some sources with more informal style writing.
edit on 17-4-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

so, who is GOD in this analogy? Why doesn't he get a special codename like Satan? You realize that this is just repackaged Christian mythology, right? The Sumerians were in NO WAY the first people to promote the concept of "the gods." So, who inspired all of the gods who were around before Anus came back? I'm not even going to talk about sources, since you obviously weren't meaning this post to be taken seriously anyway... right?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did anybody here actually read the definition for the Skunk Works forum? You people asking for substance...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I love these kinda things...

How could you possibly know or prove any of this?

Its the thought than counts... I have failed to yet find proof of jesus.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The gold is turned into white powder gold, which is then ingested by the reptilian entities. It increases the carrying capacity of the nervous system allowing them to shapeshift in w/e dimension. If you guys are interested, read up. Find your own sources.
snip all the citing snip. Do your own work.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity]
edit on 17/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 17/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
King Anu, is the fallen angel we all like to refer to as ,"satan". His Race the Anunnakie are supposed masters of genetic engineering.

Anu was "helping" "GOD", with his little pet project ,"Earth", when Anu got jealous of gods position of power, and wanted to take rain on the project.

God finds out about his scheme, he banishes Anu and his race to Nibiru (planet X)...

Later Anu makes a deal with god to mine gold from earth if he helps with the creation of "MAN".

God agrees, Anu gets his gold, and God gets the help he needs with the Human race.

Anu soon schemes to get revenge on god by messing with his prized creations on Earth, Man kind.

Some time later, around the time of ancient Samaria, Anu and a Elite hand picked crew of 12 of his buddies, return to Earth disguised as Human beings, They soon find the local people mistakes them for Gods.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Anunakki because:

Why did God require help?

If Anu was a King, what was his kingdom?

While this sounds a plausible interpretation for some Sumerian myth, it misses out lots and incorporates Hebrew concepts which are somewhat at odds with Caananite beliefs (including Sumerian).

To a certain extent, there are similarities between the creation stories, but these similarities are across more cultures and peoples than these two.

edit on 17/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I thought that Anu was the current God at the time and Enki was the son of God. If I remember correctly Enki was also the "snake" that told Man in the garden of Eden about Anu's plan of keeping them ignorant and the same one that told a certain person to build an ark because God was angry and was going to destroy what they had all created.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
LOL my god look at the first couple responses at how 'ALL OF A SUDDEN' people become defensive and demand proof and links for what the OP wrote. It is ridiculous. I mean come on, what the hell is wrong with you people?

I clicked the thread because the title was interesting. After reading it I thought 'ah, that is an interesting spin', and since I have done quite a bit of research into ancient history (well beyond the Sumerian culture... there is so much more to learn and the mass of people here think ancient history ends at the Annunaki... that is a joke), what the OP wrote regardless of it is his own theory or a copy and paste, it would fit the scenario of that time.

But of course, as if their lives depended on it, the main mass of ATS members are going to attack and demand proof. God, your on a damn conspiracy website. This isn't the website of Absolute Proof. If that is your way of thinking, go stick your nose in the Holy Bible and believe that to be your absolute way of being.

'I assume you ARE going to back this up?', 'and where did you get this, OR did you copy and paste it?' - seriously, do you know how handicapped you actually sound? grow up.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
maybe asking for a little tiny link is too much to ask? Is asking how he came to this conclusion too much to ask too? you criticize us for asking for a little bit of a deduction on how he came to make this thread is all...I personally think he's just an attention seeking *snip* who copy pasted like he's original...but whatever

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Anu was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
Anu was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions.

I thought God was the God of heaven.

And where does "reptilian" fit in all of this?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There was a time, the Sumerians told, when civilized man was not yet on Earth, when animals were only wild and domesticated crops were not yet cultivated. At this long-ago time 710,000 B.C. there arrived on Earth a group of fifty Anunnaki children of the god Anu. Led by a leader whose name was E.A.

They journeyed from their home planet NIBIRU and, reaching Earth, splashed down in the water of the Persian Gulf. Their first task was to drain the marshes and clear river channels, check out food sources.

They then began to make bricks from the clay of the soil and established the first-ever settlement on Earth by extraterrestrials.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join