It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GZM: Communist/Islamist Collusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Last year, the debate over the Ground Zero Mosque (GZM) hit a fever pitch. Initially, the name of the community center was 'The Cordoba House'. The name Cordoba has significant meaning in Islamic and Spanish history and I will not get into that meaning here. After an appropriate uproar regarding that name, the community center was renamed to Park51 (in honor of its location). An image of the proposed building was released shortly thereafter:

Initially, the appearance of so many hexagons in the facade (that our modern minds associate with the Star of David and Israel) set my skeptical mind in motion. But the fact is, the hexagon has a rich Arab and Muslim history as well so it's feckless to assume that the design featured so many hexagons as either an affront or outreach to Israel. What IS interesting, however, is WHERE those hexagons are located in the facade. I wrote a blogpost here detailing a pattern that emerges once the hexagons are highlighted. As you can clearly see, 5 distinct pillars of hexagons appear:

There are 7 pillars of Judaism. We only have 5 pillars in the GZM facade.

There are 5 pillars of Islam:
Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad;
Establishment of the daily prayers;
Concern for and almsgiving to the needy;
Self-purification through fasting; and
The pilgrimage to Makkah for those who are able.

There are 5 pillars of Christianity:
The virgin birth of Jesus
The deity of Jesus
The blood atonement of Jesus
The bodily resurrection of Jesus
The second coming of Jesus

At first, I came to the conclusion that since the top pillar seems to be crumbling, it is highly unlikely that Muslims would create a building with their own pillars crumbling. So we are left with the 5 pillars of Christianity crumbling (which remains a viable theory). That is where I left this particular theory about 6 months ago - until yesterday.

I watched a minute or so of a Sarah Palin speech at a rally in Madison, Wisconsin yesterday. A companion video showed the union counter-protest just outside the forum, and a sign that was being waved struck me:

The Solidarity Fist, or Commie pond scum fist as I call it, has been ubiquitous lately in most leftist rallies. I have seen it countless times in the last several months keeping up with the events in Wisconsin but it never meant anything more than communism to me. This time, though, instead of just seeing the pond scum fist, I saw 4 1/2 pillars. I immediately rethought my entire pillar theory, and instead of seeing the top pillar crumbling, I saw the top pillar CURLING and decided to trace the 'crumbling' pieces of the top pillar and re-paint the facade. The result is startling:

In my eyes, this is clear collusion between communists and radical Islam, presented in a 130 ft. tall advertisement. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 17-4-2011 by obamuh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

I'l give you the communists, but Islam?

The Soviet Communists were Jews, so do you believe they would really work hand in hand with the Islamists?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by obamuh

The Soviet Communists were Jews, so do you believe they would really work hand in hand with the Islamists?

Of course Islamists would work with Communists - each organization aspires to oppress their denizens. Whether or not some communists were Jews means nothing. And we have this glaring evidence that they ARE working together so debating their compatibility is moot. Communists and Islamists are in league together. Need more proof? Here is a commie pond scum fist on merchandise celebrating Egypt's uprising. An uprising benefiting the terrorists of the Muslim Brotherhood:

Egypt Uprising Merchandise

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry to double post, but I did a quickie side-by-side to better illustrate the similarity:

It's also worth noting that the pond scum fist isn't upright or upside-down but angled appropriately for a pounding.
edit on 17-4-2011 by obamuh because: additional info

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by obamuh

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by obamuh

Of course Islamists would work with Communists - each organization aspires to oppress their denizens. Whether or not some communists were Jews means nothing. And we have this glaring evidence that they ARE working together so debating their compatibility is moot. Communists and Islamists are in league together. Need more proof? Here is a commie pond scum fist on merchandise celebrating Egypt's uprising. An uprising benefiting the terrorists of the Muslim Brotherhood:

Egypt Uprising Merchandise

You do know rockefeller built that building. Are you saying he's an extremist?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You do know rockefeller built that building. Are you saying he's an extremist?

I'm saying the Left's continued interference for radical Islam is malevolent, not altruistic.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Communism is not an inherently oppressive ideology....you can pretty much declare yourself to be a supporter of any ideology, twist it to your needs and still oppress people, even so why is a muslim liking the communist ideology any different than a christian or jew? that's assuming i think the building has anything to do with communism, which i don't....all i see in this thread is extreme and irrational paranoia if im being honest. You did put at least a bit of effort in to it though so i will give you a star.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Communism is not an inherently oppressive ideology....you can pretty much declare yourself to be a supporter of any ideology, twist it to your needs and still oppress people, even so why is a muslim liking the communist ideology any different than a christian or jew? that's assuming i think the building has anything to do with communism, which i don't....all i see in this thread is extreme and irrational paranoia if im being honest. You did put at least a bit of effort in to it though so i will give you a star.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

Thanks. It's plainly obvious that the scum fist is not an accident. The totalitarian goals of Communists and Islamists are a perfect synergy of hate and I took no real artistic liberties reaching the image in the OP. It is clearly a scum fist, and my guess is that you are dark red commie. What is your theory when you see the fist and/or 4 1/2 pillars crumbling?

top topics

join