It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(vid) Leventhal pitching lines to MIB during Harley guy interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just made this:

It shows the following during that interview (in order of increasing shock value):

1.) Walsh being followed by an MIB

2.) MIB mistakenly taking part in the interview.

3.) Leventhal reacting to that.

4.) MIB reaching for ear piece.

5.) Leventhal sharing ear-piece frenquency with MIB.

6.) Leventhal pitching lines to MIB

I believe the entire reason for that interview was to take place during the collapse of building 7, but ultimately did not coincide.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Neveos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

I believe the entire reason for that interview was to take place during the collapse of building 7, but ultimately did not coincide.

I also believe that they totally botched the whole building 7 saga. The main one is the news reporting it has collapsed before it actually collapsed. Then of course these MIB certainly add suspicion to the interview. I wonder exactly why they were there.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was interested in those MIB's and the video all up until you started talking about the truck bomb disinformation and the Israeli/Jewish propaganda.

Ruined what could've been a more decent video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

Nice work.

Did Walsh say he could see people running away from Ground Zero? That's a strange thing for a civilian to be saying, wouldn't you think?

Those MIB's were also interesting, 'I can't say what I'm doing', definately a Fed. S&F. Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does fox run any security for its personnel?
I would say that is how these guys are acting,like bodyguards.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper

Maybe, but would you try to start an interview with a security officer/bodyguard?

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
I was thinking body guards, too, but I don't think so in light of a couple things (besides the possibility that 9/11 is a conspiracy). They act more like secret service agents. When MIB2 places his hand on Leventhal's back, and broadly shows him the truck coming, it were as though Leventhal were the president himself exiting a building after a speech.

MIB1 follows Walsh to the interview, and then mistakenly joins the interview thinking he is supposed to fill the role of the "roommate" Walsh mentions and accidentally points at him. The MIB1 then says, "Yeah" almost idiotically, trying to play a role he thought he was supposed to play, and Leventhal flips.

MIB2 is also seen directing other affairs, such as talking to the police officer.

We also see MIB2 trying to withdraw from Leventhal's interview in the beginning, and then responding with "standing by" (sounds to me like he is standing by waiting for building 7 to collapse.) And Leventhal trips and tells him to say something which is also true (showing what Leventhal expected him to say) "I can't say what my role is right now." Which is a much more suspicious line to say. Leventhal then back peddles saying, "Standing by? Well we're all 'standing by' right now."- what a joker right?

You might note the MIB2 talking to police officers as well, and MIB1 is seen with Leventhal later in the video just waiting by him.

Sounds more like they are designed to keep those in the 'know' on tab.

All of this fumbling may have led to the delay of WTC7's planned collapse, afraid that this footage was looking too suspicious.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I was interested in those MIB's and the video all up until you started talking about the truck bomb disinformation and the Israeli/Jewish propaganda.

Ruined what could've been a more decent video.
Yeah so you are exactly what you hate. "You were interested in something until it didn't line up with your belief system"

Whan I see this cartoon:
I am disgusted by how racist it is. "This is the land promised to your descendants by God." That's called insanity. But you actually believe it is true. And it is that kind of insane thinking that prompted US agencies to support this action by Israel. And it keeps you from critically assessing what those Mossad truck bombs were all about.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neveos
You were interested in something until it didn't line up with your belief system

It has nothing to do with a "belief system". It has to do with evidence. It doesn't matter if Israel had anything to do with 9/11, it still was carried out by criminals within the U.S. military industrial complex and government.

Israel could've planned the whole thing, but it was still carried out by us.

And it keeps you from critically assessing what those Mossad truck bombs were all about.

There was no Mossad truck bombs. If you're referring to the van that had the towers and a plane on it, that is debunked in my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
interesting video, the guys definetly look and behave like MIB.
Note as well the Harley Guy using words like "structural damage" and "Pandemonium" that sounds more like
a news guy/actor than a harley guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You were interested in something until it didn't line up with your belief system

It has nothing to do with a "belief system". It has to do with evidence. It doesn't matter if Israel had anything to do with 9/11, it still was carried out by criminals within the U.S. military industrial complex and government.

Israel could've planned the whole thing, but it was still carried out by us.

And it keeps you from critically assessing what those Mossad truck bombs were all about.

There was no Mossad truck bombs. If you're referring to the van that had the towers and a plane on it, that is debunked in my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What? You said the image was fake. Uh, that image wasn't even an attempted hoax. Are you kidding me? Did you not watch the entire video you posted in that post? Do you not see the Israeli's admitting to their acknowledgment of foreknowledge? You think the media not covering it gives you any credibility in light of the OP of this thread? Hey, guess what? In your face: You're a christian that doesn't want to believe that Israel was behind 9/11. And it is christians like you, zionists to be more accurate, that acted within the US govt to kill thousands of people that day believing God was on their side.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

interesting video, the guys definetly look and behave like MIB.
Note as well the Harley Guy using words like "structural damage" and "Pandemonium" that sounds more like
a news guy/actor than a harley guy.
He is a news guy. He is a Fox News correspondent. This is known. His lines do seem very rehearsed, and that's why he has acquired so much attention.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
nice work....and i agree about the MIB with the facemask and him in a panic about what to say.....plus he had the foresight to wear a mask ???? as we all know what kind of dust that was flying around.

Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content.

i though i post this here,as i'm guessing this is were these people in this video like to hang out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

OMG, thank you for sharing this video. You see how racist and manipulative, even towards their own people, this has become. Just read the history of the anti-zionism article in wikipedia, and you'll see how much they control the media.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

He is a Fox News correspondent. This is known

How is this known? What is your reference?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What? You said the image was fake. Uh, that image wasn't even an attempted hoax. Are you kidding me?

You're kidding yourself. Read the rest of the thread. The description of the real image on the van was posted in that thread, along with the name of the television program that the hoaxed/news image was made for. Real research will give you real answers.

You're a christian that doesn't want to believe that Israel was behind 9/11. And it is christians like you...

And thus you continue to show you have no idea what you're talking about. When it comes to religion, I'm agnostic. I'd don't believe nor follow all the religious mumbo jumbo, nor will I be a part of any religious war or crusade. The world (and my life) is a much better place without it.

I suggest reading that entire thread and learning about what the real image looked like on the side of the van, what the van really was (a delivery van for toys), and invest a little more time into researching 9/11 and stop with the Jew/Israel hate BS. As I've already stated, even if Israel planned the whole 9/11 OP, it is irrelevant as it still would've had to have been carried out by us, period.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Neveos

He is a Fox News correspondent. This is known

How is this known? What is your reference?
at 0:55 of this video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What? You said the image was fake. Uh, that image wasn't even an attempted hoax. Are you kidding me?

You're kidding yourself. Read the rest of the thread. The description of the real image on the van was posted in that thread, along with the name of the television program that the hoaxed/news image was made for. Real research will give you real answers.
Buddy, there is so much more than finding a superimposed artist's rendition of a truck that you haven't even scratched the surface and it is apparent that you are being ignorant. Here is a just a short list of MEDIA HEADLINES related to Israel's involvement. whatreallyhappened.com...

not to mention all this #: theinfounderground.com...

You're a christian that doesn't want to believe that Israel was behind 9/11. And it is christians like you...

And thus you continue to show you have no idea what you're talking about. When it comes to religion, I'm agnostic. I'd don't believe nor follow all the religious mumbo jumbo, nor will I be a part of any religious war or crusade. The world (and my life) is a much better place without it.
Your sig suggested to me otherwise. Most agnostics are just ex-christians anyway, because you may as well have said atheist.

As I've already stated, even if Israel planned the whole 9/11 OP, it is irrelevant as it still would've had to have been carried out by us, period.
That's just retarded and proves my point.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So, let's list the law enforcement agencies that were at the scene in NYC.

NYPD
PANYNJ
US Secret Serice
FBI
BATF
US Customs Service (Later to be mearged with US Border Protection in 2003)
Office of the Inspector General under the US dept. of Labor (had offices in 6WTC)

Here are some more agencies that were housed in 7WTC that have a law enforcement duty.

Possibly the CIA.
Internal Revenue Service
Immigration and Naturalization Service

ALL of these agencies have a law enforcement branch, and ALL would have been found in the WTC buildings, and ALL would have gone to assist the local authorities in getting order restored, and evacuating people from the city.

Can we rule any of them out?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Neveos

OP-I wasn't aware the "Harley guy" name had been established. You refer to him as "Walsh". How did you come to find out his name and what is his full name if you know it? Also, if we know who this guy is, have there been any followup interviews done with this man? Thanks and look forward to you're reply.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join