It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

i read o whole book dedicated to theory that hey are usin haarp to manipulate the weather to deter them away fro majour cities, it is interesting becuase in the fall and summer i saw two ufos, and than we essentialy get record lows for tempreture and record snow fall from november to march

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

My other suggestion is pretty cool actually and It involves vomiting. Haha but your idea was pretty funny.
I am not sure where you can buy these but I have seen them before on the internet. It is a vomit inducing flashlight. You turn it on and point it into the eyes and causes the person to vomit.

The Vomit-Inducing Flashlight

a California company may be developing the real winner, an LED-based flashlight that shoots out incredibly bright pulses of light, and can potentially induce vomiting. The Department of Homeland Security is funding the study, and Penn State will begin testing it this fall at the Institute of Nonlethal Defense Technology. Any volunteers?

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterbananas
reply to post by connorromanow

High Frequency Active Aurora Research Program

HAHA I guess HAARP is now the High Frequency Alien Attack Research Program.

Lol but seriously could you use HAARP to fight off Aliens. I wonder?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Anything military is out of the question - they are far superior, so psy ops is the only approach.

BS.

One guy with a machine gun can still be hit with a big rock and go down. Even though the machine gun is far superior than the rock, the soldier is no less dead.

Likewise, a guy with a machine gun can be taken by a mob wielding knives. Sure, a knife has been around forever, and he just may take a few with him, but he's still dead in the end.

Likewise, even an alien with high tech gear could be taken out if you know that to use.

Your right and sometimes a low tech aproach can be helpful. For example a bullet proof vest if worn stops bullets however doesnt work well against spears and arrows they travel to slow. Although really likeing the mayonase idea as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

And don't forget about Hatchets, Ballistic Knives, and throwing knives. Lol well you can throw any knife if your aim is good. But the point is that a knife wielder can also throw knives and do more damage possibly than a gunman can do. In the end I think we will survive because of our knife wielding capabilities.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Any sort of resistance would be futile. I honestly think there would be nothing we could do but possibly hide underground. I'm sure they would be immune to any sort of disease we could throw at them. I'm sure they would have some sort of nanotechnology immunization that would protect them from any off world bugs that they could come in contact with. The first thing they would probably do is hit us with some sort of EMP to take out most of our high tech weapons and communication. Nukes would be a no go, whether we wanted to use them or not, they would be the first thing they would disable. I honestly think it would be a mistake for us to resist at all because any species of intelligent beings capable of traveling amongst the stars, that would have the resources to use in taking over another planet would be more than a match for Humans. They would probably do a much better job of running this planet than we do. I might welcome an Alien takeover.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If aliens wanted us dead they would have done so thousands of years ago, before we had the tech we do now. Would you rather fight an enemy with sticks and stone or nuclear weapons. Besides there super intelligence sees past the war and fighting they see life at its essence as a event that happened becuase of the universe we life in. They most likely look at us as an older brother looks at his little brother, they like to tease and playfight but when push come to shove they are protective.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
or if they get violent we could just intorduce them to Marijuana and Bob marley

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There would be many stages involved in fighting such creatures.

1: Escape and evasion
2:Gather Intel
3:Gather more intel
4:then maybe we'll have a 1% chance of doing anything that would effect them.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Watch Independence Day and Men in Black with the Aliens to scare them off.

But I'm sure they have a set of heroic movies depicting themselves killing aliens (us) as well.

Let's just hope that we have discovered nuclear bombs before them.
edit on 4/18/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by VenomVile.6

actualy if they havnt been exposed to our bacteria than their immune systems would not know what to do with it wich could if nothing else debilitate them

Assuming that they have immune systems

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

why wouldnt they, they would have to live in an environment completly free of microbial life which is
1. pretty much impposible to create\
2. will probably not hold up very well

if they were to have no immunesystems though than a cold would completly annialahlate them in a few weaks assumeing it could go cross species

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just going to weigh in a thought here on this thread.

First chemical and biological warfare is extremely localized, you need a precise delivery mechanism that wont kill you also. And since this alien invasion isn't outlined that is a theoretical fallacy. Where are they and what do you have to penetrate to deliver your ordinance? Very vague. Useless in war planning. You ain't gonna do it that way, nohow.

Now take a bit of archaic cowardice war planning when being invaded, like Afghanistan, who's strong bodied native people pride themselves at never being defeated in war, they hide in their underground mountain caves and make you take the war to them on their turf where they live off small tedious ambushes. Kind of like the American (French) war in Vietnam.

They knew they were technologically outmatched and firepower deficient but left the invaders little targets to hit, they made you dig them out so to speak. They put their enemy in their element and at that point simple bullets would kill them slowly, with many casualties, but never complete the task.

The invaders would outspend their resources getting to your element that it gets to a point of little return of investment, and they call it a win because not everyone was wiped out.

Simple, don't take the battles to them, get them out of their element and fight in your element in slow precise calculated Asymmetrical Warfare, and simple bullets will kill.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Interstellar space is very cold, if they got here they have found a way to deal with cold. This isn't a homework essay you are probing for real knowledge from to gageate is it? Your whole chemical warfare idea is basically useless. You've set no parameters, and make great grave assumptions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Can anyone of you remember a abduction case were a alien got hurt from a human? I guess we can´t hurt them if they are on a higher plane or something else. I think the last resort would be launching all ICBMs and nuke the planet and make our earth inhabitable for centuries but this could also be the end of mankind.

I believe they are already amongst us and infiltrated our highest positions on all levels including the military. Think about it. We are already slaves to society and the governments do whatever they want already. But i also have the theory that we are protected by another race and they are at war with the evil ones on earth. What if we had alien equipment and weapons to fight of aliens? Ragng a fullscale war on our planet would sure take it´s toll one way or another. I made a thread some time ago were i asked who would fight or who would just surrender and the answers were quite interesting.

Ps: What´s with the biological warfare idea in this thread? Can anyone of you actually create a weapon like that and make sure it´s save for the human population? I don´t think so.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If ETs attacked us, I doubt we would even see them. They would be sitting in a command center 1000km above Earth's atmosphere and would probably infect our ecosystems with genetically engineered super-viruses.

One possibility is that due to protesting against intervention with nature and the banning of genetic engineering, we won't have the capabilities to develop a vaccine and we will lose.

If we are able to develop a vaccine and administer it to our population, then the best thing we can do is build a vast network of bunkers under the ground. The deeper the better. We should aim towards a sustainable underground environment, at which point we will be so embedded inside the planet that the ETs will feel that a slightly less resourceful (but uninhabited) planet in Alpha Centauri has a better reward/risk ratio.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, Nuclear bombs flying at them is a terrible idea (If they're in the air), because radiation in the atmosphere is worse than radiation on ground.
It's a last resort option, keeping in mind that your babies will come out with 5 eyes.

Tanks and fighters won't do anything.
Soldiers with their handguns and rifles will be a plain joke.

If a species has the ability to travel to Earth, and we can only step foot on the Moon..Their technology will be so far advanced that nothing we do will be able to even scratch them.

Not to mention that no one on earth trusts each other.
We lose 100%

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
According to Phil Schneider, a well placed .380 round will do it.

According to others, you can empty entire magazines on them and hit nothing but air.

Some say that they are affected by our germs, they don't get infected in a traditional sense but it accumilates in their eye sockets or something.

We clearly attracted them when we detonated nukes, perhaps they really don't like them, some say nukes don't just affect this dimension but others on many levels.

So all in all, nukes would be our best bet, i'd nuke the whole planet to make sure they never will be able to use our planet, if we can't have it, no one will! muhahahah!

Either that or old fashion bullets will do it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That's what I'd do...sorry if someone already posted

edit on 4/18/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

phil schinder warned about preping for an invasion right

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join