It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to fight off aliens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Let's see, what games have I played that involve some sort of alien race taking over and humans revolt? So far Half-life 2 is the closest. The Combine, A.K.A. the aliens, are ruling over the planet and slowly taking all the lives into their army. If they try to over power us, we can hide and strike back.

However, if it's those "skyline" freak aliens, then there has to be a sure way to kill them before they regenerate.

And yes, if they are susceptible to illness here, then we can use just a standard cold-virus bio bomb on them.

What my ground is, the first one to fire first, declares war or says sorry for causing such a commotion. If they fire, we fire. If they are here for peace and to introduce us to the vastness of space, let them speak.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If a Zulu warrior threw a spear at an AH64 Apache and the pilot had too much coffee who would win?
In every action movie when they all attack the hero, why would anyone think they would have better luck after the prior group lost miserably?
SAFETY TIP........DON'T SHOOT AT ADVANCED BEINGS.You'll live longer.
And as a side note, if they want us they will have us ,regardless of anything you do.Humans who attack are still fair game even if they are some sort of Polygenomic(I just made that word up,call em war clones) lab experments.
edit on 18-4-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: misspell

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

What my ground is, the first one to fire first, declares war or says sorry for causing such a commotion. If they fire, we fire. If they are here for peace and to introduce us to the vastness of space, let them speak.

Those were my thoughts as well..or something similar we should protect ourselves if possible, but we wouldn't know the end game until we had a chance to find out what they want, someone would need to begin negotiations with them to see whats up.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Hands down the Zulu warrior. That pilot would be toast!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Lets assume they are your stereotypical aliens who are millions of years ahead of us technologically speaking. Now a great way to understand these numbers is with the following scenario; Imagine there was a war here on Earth, humans versus humans. Suppose the one side of humans is the military of today, and the other side is the military of 100 years ago. Now does it seem like there would be any challenge whatsoever? Set aside all of our modern politics behind war, and picture it as a fight for sheer domination between both time divided armies. Then you can certainly see in a matter of days, if not hours, how quickly an army with a mere 100 year advantage will dominate the world.

So with that scenario in your mind, imagine our armies against a civilization millions of years ahead of us. Assuming they are your stereotyped aliens, then they will have already conquered civilizations 100,000 years ahead of us, they would have conquered countless worlds and fought billions of wars. Seriously if this scenario were true, then the outcome of Earth versus aliens would be so beyond our comprehension, because they could decimate us a million times before we even knew it. They could go back in time and kill off the first man and then take over an Earth untouched by Man. If we are to assume they are aliens of this stereotype, then the sheer act of destroying us would be likened to a whole fleet of Navy ships stopping to go down and kill some plankton floating there on the water. Honestly we would be so insignificant to destroy, that our very insignificance to these aliens would in fact be our greatest defense. Assuming of course this was all real.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Since this is purely hypothetical
I would throw feces at them. I'm not really sure why, but at least then I can say that I got to throw feces at an alien. If I survive that is. The monkeys will probably be with me on this, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you destroy the ability to make war, well you won or postponed the war right there.
somehow catch a ride back or find there wormhole what ever, Intellegence behind enemy lines is a great thing.
With an enemy other than other humans, this become tricky.

there so may factors contributing to how something like this would play out.

I believe even more factors that the drake equation.

one person, one action on either side can help determines what happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Can the Lion broker peace with the Hyena Pack when they come for what's his??? Can the Jews broker peace with the Muslim world?? Pease is NOT an option.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would use my Kung Fu skills along with a very sharp karambit. If they are flesh and bone they can be killed just like us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Two different ways to fight aliens,

1. Pour diet soda on them. Particularly anything that has aspartame in it.

2. Mentos in a bottle of soda, shake and aim.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
heh. if it were only that easy. These ET's are multidimensional beings...meaning, we will never touch them. and we have no fighting chance against any advanced race that comes to this planet. if they wanted us dead, they would have done it generations ago. they would have made sure the human race never existed. thing is, we are becoming like them. we are currently evolving. we are becoming aware of our true purpose. the heavens call each and every one of us. those who look will find...
edit on 17-4-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

I wonder if termites think that. I mean you could be a termite in an abandoned house and all seems fine. But you hear rumors about George's cousin who lives in a house where supposedly these large intellegent creatures came and shown amazing beams on colonies of termites and then used strange smelly smoke to kill masses of termites. But then it's probably a myth. Hasn't happened in this house. Nobody termite here has ever seen a huge intelligent being. And why would they use a stinky smoke - that seems totally a round about way to kill a creature you could just eat or smush. Yeah, probably just a myth.

We are so screwed...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Working on the assumption that the invaders would have little to no experience with a species as duplicitous, conniving, & downright dishonest as us, I would do my best to convince them that cockroaches are the hidden, dominant species on this planet.
I would show them a roach-infested home as an example of how we build dwellings & live in them, just to provide homes, food, & body slaves 24/7 for our "leaders".

I would then beg them not to take any of our beloved "leaders" with them for study or hostage purposes. This, after I had hopefully managed to subtly convince them that the roaches were close to discovering a sure-fire way to repel the invaders.

It would then be only a matter of time before their ships would be overrun, & perhaps their warp/dimensional drives hopelessly shorted out by the lil stinkers. It would serve them right for foolishly relying on their vastly superior technology to win the day, when all along, we could probably sell them the Brooklyn Bridge without half trying.
edit on 4/19/11 by BuzzCory because: Better joke

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If they are capable of traveling to our planet crossing light-years of travel, then our methods of conventional warfare and tactics are but child's play to our fellow invaders.

We are outmatched, but we can kill a few when they are open. As far as winning, God be with us.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just read them a verse of the bible or show them the K.... they will laugh themselves to death!!! Only problem I forsee is that they may not have a sense of humour. Then youre F.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'd hijack one of their spacecraft and retreat to another galaxy for a few years as I dream of the tragedy every night and plan my revenge. 20 years later, I repopulate the human race with a female alien hybrid with very high intelligence. Together, we reverse-engineer the technology from the spacecraft that I used to escape. We combine this galaxies technology with our new tech while training our children of 5 million for combat. We plan to take back Earth on July 4th, 2061. Independence Day.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
And your point is...?????

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
we have no earthly technology that could possibly thwart an alien invasion, we cant even escape the big blue bubble

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Well if we could communicate at all with the "Visitors/Intruders" I think...we better try..or else we are a done deal

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would just be all friendly and invite their leader over for a drink , then get them totally steaming drunk , then insult his mother and ask him for a fist fight !
Winner takes all

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I would invite all of them over for a good time and drinks and strategically place C4 and Semtex throughout my house and say I'll be right back. Insult all of them and run out of the house and then blow them up

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join