It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was the Best Man at Obama's Wedding?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I suppose Michelle Obama has a valid birth certificant she could produce on a moment's notice. Should we ask to see her birth certificate. If I'm not mistaken, Michelle Obama's college transcripts are readily available. A lot of people remember Michelle from their college days. And she's not even president.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

I find this all very frustrating, especially when it's so easy to find what people are saying can't be found. For example, this took me all of, well, let's be generous, 30 seconds. Just look at the first 5 pictures, including wedding pictures. And I know there are more, I just didn't bother going on to find them...

look at the first 5 pics in the slide show

(I hope I did this right)
edit on 20-4-2011 by Godweed because: trying to make this look right but have no idea how sorry... will fix if I figure it out

edit on 21-4-2011 by Godweed because: finally that worked... sorry for being inept!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

What a waste of ATS's astute and profound knowledgeable minds. This crap is becoming more and more prevalent. While I will never dissuade another's opinion, I will stand against baseless and ridiculous arguments.

There are much bigger and larger issues at hand fredvcall. Either you are detracting from them because you are realizing the magnitude that the American people are facing or you are just being ignorant because you can...anonymous internet message board and all.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join