It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was the Best Man at Obama's Wedding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
Yes. In fact I have. But I can't think of the name of his best man at the moment. Maybe it was Eisenhower? Who also showed his birth certificate.

You have? That sounds really exciting. Now I want to see them too. So if you can just tell me where you saw them, I would love to see them myself. Obviously 2 whole presidents doing such a thing would be a big deal and easily proven.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Uh, Nixon was Eisenhower's vice president......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Do we agree that the term 'Good Old Boys' can refer to Northerners as well as Southerners?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Does this make you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE.. This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Did you see a picture called The Manchurian Candidate?.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Uh, Nixon was Eisenhower's vice president......

Uh...what does that have to do with anything? You claimed you saw both presidents original long form birth certificates and I asked where I can see them as well. Not sure what you think you are correcting me on.
So no answer to my question then?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Maybe you need to do a little research on your own. Learn how to find answers for yourself. I'm not your school teacher. If I do correct you, it's not so you get a better grade on the next exam, or something. Like I said, Nixon was Eisenhower's vice president. There's endless amounts of historical evidence in that hint. Follow it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Does this make you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

Really? Not one?

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 in Los Angeles at Occidental College and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace.

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug, Charlie, on Broadway when a large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.....Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin....The young man Mifflin remembers was "an unpretentious, down to earth, solidly middle-class guy who seemed somewhat more sophisticated than the average college student.

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

Thummalapally lived with Obama the summer of 1980. The two ran together daily, three miles in the early morning, often chatting about their dreams.

Andrew Roth knew Obama at Occidental and in New York. He speaks bluntly: "The thought, believe me, never crossed my mind that he would be our first black president."

www.politico.com...

Retraction please.

Or more like more than not one?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

See. You did a little research on your own, and you came up with a whole bunch of quotes that support your argument. They may not be factual quotes. They may be quotes the CIA created. But, who's nit-picking at th is point?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Do we agree that the term 'Good Old Boys' can refer to Northerners as well as Southerners?

Oh, absolutely! There is no division in Their ranks based on geography. So "northerners," "Southerners," and "Foreigners" all fit some members of this "club."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Maybe you need to do a little research on your own. Learn how to find answers for yourself.

You made a claim. I am asking you to back it up or admit you made it up. It is not my job to validate what you say.

I'm not your school teacher. If I do correct you, it's not so you get a better grade on the next exam, or something.

"Correcting" me by simply making things up?

Like I said, Nixon was Eisenhower's vice president. There's endless amounts of historical evidence in that hint. Follow it.

That has nothing to do with you claiming to have seen both of their original long form birth certificates. If you cannot back up your claim, why won't you admit you made it up?

link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Are you even reading your own thread? Have you read any of the posts in this thread? Makes me wonder? Huh? What truly makes me wonder is why I keep replying to this thread.

If you've got no evidence or proof, just admit it so this thread can be closed.

link   

Then we also agree that the Agency consists of Northerners, Southerners, Foreigners, et al? And the Agency created Obama?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us. George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Then we also agree that the Agency consists of Northerners, Southerners, Foreigners, et al? And the Agency created Obama?

We agree that the Agency could have created Obama, and that there is evidence to suggest this took place.

I cannot say 100% that They did, but I will give it 85% probability.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

Birther LIE! This has been proven absolutely FALSE in this very thread in a post directed AT YOU!!

HERE

And now you claim to have seen NIxon's birth certificate but won't post a link to it? And you also know Nixon's best man's name, you just "can't think of it right now".
Yeah, riiiight!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Now I know you are not actually wanting to educate yourself. On the previous page, I posted articles about his university roommate, friends, and profs. You even replied to one of those posts, so I know you read it. Yet now you are still saying "not one person has come forward."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about. You said nobody remembered him. You were proven wrong. Then you said professors did not remember him. You were proven wrong again.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The day you (or anyone outside the Agency) claims they know one hundred percent of what the agency is doing.....well, you get the picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Have you considering going on Coast to Coast Am to claim there are people who were there with Obama at Colombia when there weren't people there?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join