It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was the Best Man at Obama's Wedding?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Good grief, will this lie every go away?

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Friends Recall Obama's Days at Occidental College

Recollections of Obama’s Ex-Roommate

Article Obama wrote in college

All these stupid birther theories do is strengthen anti-conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Good grief, will this lie every go away?

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Friends Recall Obama's Days at Occidental College

Recollections of Obama’s Ex-Roommate

Article Obama wrote in college

All these stupid birther theories do is strengthen anti-conspiracy theorists.

Obviously these are all Illuminati paid stooges who are in cahoots with the DNC/Free Masons! Seems strange that none of the babies born that day in Hawaii remember him...what about the nurses or the janitorial staff at the hospital? I mean, how could you not remember a future President being born in your hospital!!!!

You know the entire hospital staff remembers the day George W. Bush was born!!!!

Conspiracy? You Betcha!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Professors at Colombia University don't recall Obama's presence. Then, again, Obama had so many aliases........

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So after being proven wrong about people in general remembering him, you switch to professors?

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

Columbia was a hotbed for discussion of foreign policy, Mr. Baron said. The faculty included Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser, and Zalmay Khalilzad, now the American ambassador to the United Nations. Half of the eight students in the seminar were outstanding, and Mr. Obama was among them, Mr. Baron said.

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

www.nytimes.com...

If he didn't attend Columbia, how did he end up on the convocation program? I suppose the same "PTB" that faked his birth announcement 40 years in advance of a devious plot to install a Kenyan in the White House also faked the program?

A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.

www.nysun.com...

Lennard Davis, Distinguished Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama’s professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on “The Novel and Ideology.”

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I mean, We know They can do it, right?

According to the birthers, this is 40+ year conspiracy, involving all branches of government, multiple states and government agencies. But, apparently, ‘they’ can’t fabricate a long form birth certificate to shut up a fringe of the population.

Ok... I was just looking over Obama's selective service papers and an analysis of it. A lot of research went in to finding out when specific stamp shapes were used, and other such details, and discovered anomalies. Now I figure if selective service papers have a number of issues (presuming the information in what I read is correct, and though I have seen naysayers ("That's not the REAL paperwork," stuff like that), I have seen no one step up to the bat and show how the evaluations are wrong or what the REAL paperwork is), if the selective service papers have a lot of anomalies, I must give high probability to Obama, to one degree or another, not being who he claims to be.

Ok. So I sit on the fence. Where are the REAL selective service records...or how do you explain the anomalies?

Following all that, I say to myself, Hey, IF these papers were forged, what else? Yeah, let's see if we can find out.

Does extracting this information hurt anyone? Not at all. Why not find out the answers?
There’s a difference between not knowing the answers and refusing to accept the answers.

Uh... Yeah. Um... So?

I'm ready to accept the answer to who was best man at Obama's wedding if it is sourced well. [smile]

So what does refusing to accept answers have to do with things? Let's just see if we can ascertain the answer. No big deal. Right?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

thanks, I found the OP quite funny indeed

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

Columbia was a hotbed for discussion of foreign policy, Mr. Baron said. The faculty included Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser, and Zalmay Khalilzad, now the American ambassador to the United Nations. Half of the eight students in the seminar were outstanding, and Mr. Obama was among them, Mr. Baron said.

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

I look at this information and am envisioning a network of...good ol' boys of very secret society...and wondering if a word, and a payment from the "unconnected source" perhaps, if it would be possible to give these men the back story and let 'em roll. Give him praise, and maybe think of a funny story to tell.

I would never say this DID happen, but it IS possible.

A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.

I wonder if this can be faked... Is there a pic on the web we can look at?

www.nysun.com...

Lennard Davis, Distinguished Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama’s professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on “The Novel and Ideology.”

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Again, it's possible to have been staged.

About the birth certificate being faked 40 (or however many) years ago (WTF? I don't stay on top of the issue, I admit), if that were so, that would mean that Obama was picked very early on. Scary implications if so. I quit putting much energy into the details. It's clear we need to handle him Now regardless of the details. I figure fence sitting and little energy is just about right. Hopefully somebody will come by with the name of his best man.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall

Professors at Colombia University don't recall Obama's presence. Then, again, Obama had so many aliases........

Really? All of them? Wait a second, where did you get the information that he went to Colombia and when did you find the time to interview all of his old professors? In fact, where did you find his old class schedule with the names of his professors? That's amazing research you must have done. Would you happen to be able to post this information so everyone at ATS could see it as well?

He was at Colombia almost 30 years ago, do you remember everyone you've ever met in the past 30 years? How many students passed through the class rooms of these professors? Understand folks don't like this President, just like people didn't like Presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon....etc.

I appreciate that not everyone agrees with the policies of the POTUS, but this is really getting out of hand. I thought the depicitions of President Bush were despicable and I find what's happening now reprehensible. It's been two years and no one has brought any credible evidence to this discussion. It's all been hearsay and questions with no answers...like this thread.

Do you have any credible evidence that President Obama is NOT who he says he is? If you do, please post it.

By the way, did you ever see Nixon's long form birth certificate AND do you know who his best man was at his wedding? Perhaps Nixon was not who he said he was and that's why he was forced to leave office? Oooooo, a new conspiracy is afoot!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So after being proven wrong about people in general remembering him, you switch to professors?

Since when aren't professors included as people?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

By the way, did you ever see Nixon's long form birth certificate AND do you know who his best man was at his wedding?

Yes. In fact I have. But I can't think of the name of his best man at the moment. Maybe it was Eisenhower? Who also showed his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'd like to think that the making of 'Manchurian Obama' took years. I hate to think that the CIA put this man together helter skelter in a couple of weeks.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i'd ask

1) "are you the CIA actor who played bin laden after the real one had died?"

2) "which white men made you bomb africa?"

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Why stop there? Lets find out what kind of underwear Obama wears.
Does he wear boxers or briefs?
Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, or what?

maybe we should ask Larry Sinclair
that question ??? He should know right ???

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Does this make you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

already done.
in the past month,
one of his basketball team
mates was arrested for soliciting
prostitution. I wonder if that was real
or memorex? or memory hex ???

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Shame, Obama is an empty suit. Sorry, but all personal things about him are irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lemme guess you want to see the marriage certificate because you don't believe they are married??? Am I close? Good grief who cares......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Remember that time when everyone asked about who was at Bush’s, Clinton’s, Nixon’s, or Eisenhower’s wedding? Yeah, me neither.

Actually...Yes. The Presidents of the US and the First Ladies used to be the celebrities. Not so much lately, but, Obama most def is bringing it back.

If you give the net a quick search you will find a lot about the weddings of the presidents as well as birthdays and family backrounds. Once one is the POTUS...most of their personal life is out there for the people they work for to see...

Not a "Birther", as some refer to those that wish to have proof of just WHO this president is...but I will say, this sitting President is someone that, for whatever reason...refuses to give acceptable information when asked. Does he deserve his privacy? Yeah...just as much as any other president...and believe it or not...more presidents have been open to questions and answers than Obama has.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I would also like to know if they had an open bar or a cash bar,

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

I'd like to think that the making of 'Manchurian Obama' took years. I hate to think that the CIA put this man together helter skelter in a couple of weeks.

I'm with you on that! But who knows what They're capable of? It surely looks like efforts to "create" a person have taken place. I keep thinking that maybe there's a good explanation for things, but...doesn't look good.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

By the way, did you ever see Nixon's long form birth certificate AND do you know who his best man was at his wedding?

Yes. In fact I have. But I can't think of the name of his best man at the moment. Maybe it was Eisenhower? Who also showed his birth certificate.

You've seen President Nixon's long form birth certificate? Well, I'm satisfied! I've seen President Obamas long form birth certificate. I give you the same proof you've given me, so are you satisfied? Probably not.

Getting back on your topic. What is your main reason for inquiring about the President's best man? Do you think it was George Soros or do you think the wedding is a lie? It would aid in keeping the discussion on track if we knew what your motivation is for asking the question. Thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join