It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You gots to wake up! [Re-done, sorry]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
il edit this with some content in a min. i accidently submitted it. sorry
edit on 17/4/11 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

Just a simple question here. Why cant ATS just be happy?

I have seen people on this forum selling their family airlooms (spellings bad sorry) in order to pay for supplies when this shift happens. I see people trying to get themselves off the raidar. I see people that think aliens are sinking japan. I see people who are still crying at the government about 9/11. But why cant you just be happy?

None of this stuff affects us. Ok Japan is in trouble but by no means is it sinking, and I'm doing my bit to support and donate to them.
The point i'm trying to make is. Is it hard to just get your education, make lots of great friends. Get a lovely girlfriend possibly future wife
and have a nice income, go on holiday.

But why do people feel they need to question every moe the government makes. Compare their president to Bin Laden and some anciant bloodline of past preidents. Sure when the governemnt make cuts get angry. But why do you get so paranoid over it?
I'm by no means telling you off, just curious as to why people can't just be happy. Stop worrying and jut lead a beautifal life. Don't get me wrong i love the dicusions on here and i'm facinated by UFO's but i'm just curious.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Goblin

I gots to wake up

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 17/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Oh haha! You are just so funny... So funny... NOT... -_-

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I thought it would have a nice eye catching affect on a forum full of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Man, there are so many smart-aleck comments I could make to this post...but I'm just not awake enough to expend that much energy right now!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well, my guess is because the US Govt haved lied so much over such a long time that if they were to suddenly decide to tell us the truth - no one would believe them.

I hate to tell ya this but come October/November, the USA will be almost beyond repair and by end of 2012 you'll see the 1930s again.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Correct! The USA and the West is tuning into the third world....on purpose!

Flood the West with mass immigration, allow the illegals to stay ruin the economy all in the name of the NWO!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It wouldn't be ATS without all of this, would it? it would be called DWBH, don't worry be happy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Because this is a conspiracy site and that's what we DO here. If you'd like a happy site, may I suggest Martha Stewart's cooking site? Or perhaps you'd like a knitting site! Or here's a great one: dockdogs.com where you can watch dogs jump off docks. Or you could google "Steve, the Pretty Good" for some magical tricks. There are just so many choices for you it's hard to know what to suggest next. Just maybe you're in the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You must have missenturpritated me. I was not hating at all, i enjoy the discussions here. Just wondering as to why people think like they do though

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I see people who are still crying at the government about 9/11. But why cant you just be happy?

None of this stuff affects us.

I guess you are happy getting robbed and then brainwashed into thinking it is ok. Media corrupts everything friend. You are a victim of "happiness addiction."

President Barack Obama today sent to Congress a proposed defense budget of $708 billion for fiscal 2011. The budget request for the Department of Defense (DoD) includes $549 billion in discretionary budget authority to fund base defense programs and $159 billion to support overseas contingency operations (OCO), primarily in Afghanistan and Iraq. This proposal continues the reform agenda established in last year's DoD budget request and builds on the initiatives identified by the 2010 Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR) and 2010 Ballistic Missile Defense Review (BMDR).

www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=13281

If you do not see highway robbery from the Military Industrial Complex, well I think you need to do some more homework.
I personally think that an almost trillion dollar defense budget is ridiculous in a time of "broke-ness'.

It is ok. Most people are brainwashed into thinking you have to search for the "happy life." I just paid $4.00 a gallon for fuel. It is affecting me brother(sister).

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I dunno. For me, I think it is because i'm sick and tired of the f'd up world we live in but do not have the means to do anything about it. I choose to 'punish' myself with the truth for all the wrongs, I feel I am doing, in not doing anything at all.

top topics

join