Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Op3nM1nd3d
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Ok, here is a thought...if you don`t know already as you have mentioned in the reply post to Ahnggk. Why don`t you simply ask the mysterious man from your dream? I`m sure he will give you some sort of clue. It sounds to me like that he favours you. Just don`t be hasty in your desire to know, it may not be the way you expected to be and can have just the opposite effect if you`re not ready. Ask him politely that he should give you the answer when you are ready...and let him be the judge when you are ready, because sometimes we think we are ready but in fact we re not. Just something we humans tend to arrogantly believe at times=)

I hope this helps and wish you all the best...

Wise advice my friend. And, I totally agree. Sometimes you gotta be real careful what you ask for. NEVER ask for patience...lol
I am a very hyper individual and for me to keep my mind quiet takes a lot of effort.
I have asked. And I have gotten an answer. Just like my symbol, it was two-fold.
We humans tend to get impatient and therefore quite noisy on the inside.
But just like when Elijah was hiding from Jezebel in the cave...God wasn't in all the commotion...storms, thunders and such...it wasn't until Elijah was quiet and quit having a pity party for himself that God finally spoke to him in that "still small voice".

Once again though, I have paid a great price physically. And now that I know what my symbol is, how to use it and what it is for...I've had a visitor or two...
With this gained knowledge, I found faith once again. Only this time, it's in God. For far too many years I have depended on men. Mankind. Man's logical mind and never ending lust for the "Knowledge is Power" thing...should be a very big DUH! An easy one for people. "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." Dalberg summed it up well.

I am having a great inner battle as to whether or not I should share what I know. How I got my answer and what I'm supposed to do with it now. It goes beyond physical knowledge. For those who are too carnal, it would be gibberish, and to those who have "Knowledge" of the ancient occult and religions...well it'll be the opposite of what you think. Let's just say, it's the poison and the cure.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Be very careful about sharing your findings. I believe that if it was given to you and only you, then it was meant for you only. So it may be dangerous to share it and if the wrong people get the hands on this knowledge it may end up very bad. It may also be possible that the higher energies/powers, a God in your case is just testing you to see how will you react on this, what will you do, to see if you are trustworthy before he reveals more to you. Also remember that not all higher energies/powers are good in nature and will try to trick you into sth bad. So...be mindful.

Also I agree, knowledge is ultimate power and is not meant for us, simply because we cannot even comperhend it, let alone use it wisely with caution. That is why most of the people get corrupt with knowledge, because for them knowledge is control on others, it triggers fear of unknown that is in our nature and therefore somehow pleases the one with the knowledge. It`s like an obssesion or sth...I don`t know what it is but I do know that it`s harder for them(dark energies,powers) to obsess or posses you if you are aware of it, unless you are aware and embrace it at the same time, then you become like Hit..r. He too was in some sort of occult of ancient religions.

So if you paid price physically and can use the findings to heal yourself...I don`t know, it may be true but on the other hand it just sounds too easy. Most times the easy solution is the right one, but not all the time=) So back to the beginning...inner fights can be tough but you have to have patience before deciding anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I ve seen a couple of answers that should cover your inquiry.

In any case my view is that you need to do a restart/reboot and forget about it overall in the proccess.

My 23 cents.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

GEORGETHEGREEK

In any case my view is that you need to do a restart/reboot and forget about it overall in the proccess.

My 23 cents.

23 cents worth huh?
Subtle....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

cloudwatcher
Those who have to study books to know such knowledge are blindly led and deceived.
The TRUTH is in us already. And the Truth needs no rituals for its intentions are pure.
Knowledge brings only folly.

What you said there is an oxymoron.

Just the fact that you know what Truth is and doesn't need rituals, etc, doesn't matter if it's purely instincts or by divine plan is knowledge already. And a knowledge that you're sharing with us.

Am I going to assume what you just said there is only folly?

Not all knowledge is folly. But you should be able to know which ones are and those that are not and it only works if you really have the Truth in you.
edit on 21-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

cloudwatcher
"Knowledge" of the ancient occult and religions...well it'll be the opposite of what you think. Let's just say, it's the poison and the cure.

If I have not made myself clear, I only did some study on the occult, etc so I can deliver a proper argument to those who actually know these things like how I first responded to your thread. I was talking in assumption that some of those who will be reading my post is knowledgeable about Hermetic principles, for example.

If I simply tell those in occult that studying occult is bad. I don't think they will take me seriously.

But if I explain to them in detail how the logic of specific teachings in occult will ultimately lead to greater evil in the grand scheme of things, then they might take me seriously...

...Of course that would be impossible if I have zero knowledge of the occult.

If you're not in the business of trying to get people out of occult or religions, etc then there's no reason to study these things.

I've studied them enough to realize it has plenty of flaws that ultimately lead to more misery in this world for just the benefit of a few. It's ironic how the human society as a whole reflects the sentiment of the occult as if our world were established using occult principles - few rich, majority poor, miserable, and exploited. It tries to justify the position of the rich and why they deserved it. Unfortunately, this assumption is self-destructive. Our planet, will be ruined by it eventually.
edit on 21-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Apparently someone has NOT read the thread. We speak of all sorts of "stuff" in here. All who were intertwined in this thread have studied hermetics and know more than you are giving them credit for.

I have had a lot of "Life Experiences". And that is the best teacher of all. With it comes wisdom....far superior than knowledge. My point was that Knowledge without wisdom to use it is a very dangerous thing. Just look out your window once! Turn on your television. There you shall gain knowledge.

I, for one, have great confidence in our Creator. In Him lies true wisdom. These are the last days where knowledge increases and man can travel to and fro...mastering the skies once again! I wonder how humans made it this far without the knowledge we have today so readily available...drive thru educations. All this knowledge, yet the world has never been in such peril. HMMMMMMMMMM!

It begins where it ends and ends where it began. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. How's that for hermetics? Oh! But wait. I'm quoting scripture, not hermetics...

So many people don't realize that some of the greatest men in the Bible, were also that of legends. King Solomon, in my opinion, was the greatest magi, sorcerer who ever lived, till Christ came along. But lets NOT forget where that man who turned this world upside down, grew up. I say that Christ came so that the Holy Spirit could come. The Comforter. The Spirit that once connected us with our planet, each other, and with the universe. The Spirit we lost in our quest for knowledge.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

cloudwatcher
So many people don't realize that some of the greatest men in the Bible, were also that of legends. King Solomon, in my opinion, was the greatest magi, sorcerer who ever lived, till Christ came along. But lets NOT forget where that man who turned this world upside down, grew up. I say that Christ came so that the Holy Spirit could come. The Comforter. The Spirit that once connected us with our planet, each other, and with the universe. The Spirit we lost in our quest for knowledge.

The Holy Spirit connected me to the "hidden universe" - God's hidden kingdom.

I get what I know directly from the Holy Spirit (John 16:13). I only quoted that verse as reference but I don't really take the whole Bible as 100% truth.

Solomon, Paul, are one those men in the Bible I saw as false teachers. Many of their teachings are in direct contradiction to what Jesus taught.

Their teachings will lead you to the devil and miss God's immense manifestations of His power in our lives. They are the reason why most Christians, even collectively cannot even put a tiny dent on the Earth when one man - genuinely with the Holy Spirit can make a huge dent!

I'm saying things out of experience. Some are far too crazy to be told, crazy in the level of Moses. If you know what Jesus said, He did not intend to make Earth a paradise but rather to end its misery.
edit on 27-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

cloudwatcher

GEORGETHEGREEK

My 23 cents.

23 cents worth huh?
Subtle....

I would rather define it as kind

I feel that you are troubling yourself mind and soul over something that you need not worry.
It has made an impression on you but there is nothing to it in the way you are looking.

Please relax, and to use my own coined expression please don t let this let a nuclear impression on you.

Love,
George
edit on 3/1/2014 by GEORGETHEGREEK because: Now if you like the small print, i understand that this all falls under a subject of your own personal interest and i sport that, but don t look further at this specific... There is loads to study. Personnaly i wouldn t go for the occult but rather the prehistoric but suit your taste
Take my advice: ROAD AHEAD ON THIS ONE IS CLOSED
It will bring you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

GEORGETHEGREEK

cloudwatcher

GEORGETHEGREEK

My 23 cents.

23 cents worth huh?
Subtle....

I would rather define it as kind

I feel that you are troubling yourself mind and soul over something that you need not worry.
It has made an impression on you but there is nothing to it in the way you are looking.

Please relax, and to use my own coined expression please don t let this let a nuclear impression on you.

Love,
George
edit on 3/1/2014 by GEORGETHEGREEK because: Now if you like the small print, i understand that this all falls under a subject of your own personal interest and i sport that, but don t look further at this specific... There is loads to study. Personnaly i wouldn t go for the occult but rather the prehistoric but suit your taste
Take my advice: ROAD AHEAD ON THIS ONE IS CLOSED
It will bring you nowhere.

George, George, George...
It took 6 years, sacrifice like you would not understand..to get my answer. And I assure you this...It is significant.
This event changed my life forever and thus deserved to be "looked into". Profound experiences in ones personal life impacts each of us individually. We are all individuals with a collective soul. And I challenge you to open your eyes when you are watching the tele or a movie...you will see X X X everywhere. Look for it. You will find it. It is only a jagged piece of the puzzle. Opposite of mine...I am not unlearned in any manner and you would be about the 30th person that has told me to "Forgid abouddit"
Impossible.

Gotta love your Road Closed sign though...they can be driven around ya know...and even run over. Some people who have NDE's are known to develop certain skills or senses...what if they already possessed them and they were made only stronger through their experience?

God works in mysterious ways and we are a peculiar priesthood...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You sound like this all had a possitive effect alltogether and i am happy to hear this if so. It surely did have some effect anyhow.

I am quite sure you have spent the time to know so, which is certainly respected by me.

Obviously i have not spent the time and energy to study this as thouroughly as you so i take your word over this, especially when its been of great significance to you

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sure. On Argyll socks.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Swiveled Swastika

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Matthew 6:10

Kingdom come, thy will be done. ON EARTH AS IS IN HEAVEN.

Also I see this symbol in yours. The Seal of Solomon . thejudeochristiantradition.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
THE CROSS OF ST. ANDREW?

Royal XXXth Degree freemason:

A prophecy by Albert Pike: "The nation that grasps at the commerce of the world cannot but become selfish, calculating, dead to the noblest impulses... It will submit to insults that wound its honor, rather than endanger its commercial interests by war; while, to serve those interests, it will wage unjust war, on false or frivolous pretexts, its free people cheerfully allying themselves with despots..." -- M & D, III

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

favouriteslave
Matthew 6:10

Kingdom come, thy will be done. ON EARTH AS IS IN HEAVEN.

Also I see this symbol in yours. The Seal of Solomon . thejudeochristiantradition.blogspot.com...

It's also a Hermetic principle. I just don't trust the whole principles due to its tolerance of using the masses to further one's goals.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

cloudwatcher
I had an NDE a few years back, and every since then I have been seeing this symbol. I also got the words, "As above, so below". Hence, my signature.

I do know that it HAS to be drawn a certain way. It is not 3 X's, Infinity, or DNA. It has to be drawn like a slanted capital N forward then backwards. Don't know how or why I know that, but I do. I find myself drawing it all the time. I scribble it on paper, on the arm of my chair, and sometimes I draw it in the air with my finger.

I would like to know if anyone on here has ever seen it or knows what it means. I have been searching for over 3 years now and have not gotten the answer. I know that I will know when I find the right answer, and I will know what it is not. With all the great minds on ATS, someone should be able to enlighten me.

I need help uploading this pic. It shows that it is going to be there. But I don't see it on my thread. Help PLEASE!!!!!
edit on 10/25/2010 by cloudwatcher because: need help posting picture

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gazrok because: Edited to add picture

Okay....first time I have ever seen this thread (that I can remember)

It took me about ten seconds of looking at your image, thinking of the lines separately and the phrase "As above, so below", that I got an answer. I don't know how I feel so confident about it....but I just am. I immediately thought of a mountain range...and the corresponding 'below' pertaining to a subduction zone. This is essentially two land masses colliding, with one being pushed under the other.

Here is an example of the Cascadia Subduction Zone...take this cross-section a step further, and include the mountain range (the cascades) above it...

In an attempt to find an image that might more closely illustrate a similarity to your drawing, I did an image search for subduction zones. This came up.

Here is the website it came from, which is full of info on subductions zones. It is basically a graph of the energy released during a subduction quake.

SO...take it for what you will. Does this resonate with you??
edit on 3-2-2014 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I am just a silly man from Australia,

But I instantly recognised your symbol as a seal or a lock, if I could further speculate, it seems to me that God wants something kept in, or out.

Anyway, have fun in your journey

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

jmsbkr
I am just a silly man from Australia,

But I instantly recognised your symbol as a seal or a lock, if I could further speculate, it seems to me that God wants something kept in, or out.

Anyway, have fun in your journey

Allo Mate! Thanks for taking the time to answer.
A lock. So close you are. A seal...keeping something in or out.
My journey has been awesome. I have learned so much.
Fell flat on my face a few times, but that's ok. Dust myself off and get right back up!

It has been over 5 years now since I received the symbol and the phrase.
It took me from molecular DNA...xxx syndrome /SCIENCE to the OCCULT/sigil to bind.
Turns out that I found my meaning by asking the man who gave it to me...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm so glad for you, that your journey is progressing.
I pray that you have have strength, wisdom and in all things love.

James.

new topics
top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join