It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Thanks for your input.

Similar, yes. But not it. It is an N drawn forward and then in reverse back over the first N.

Even though it has been a while since this thread was started, I still see my symbol every where, all the time. And the "As above, so below" is every where too. I am still in search of. But have learned so much on my journey.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Now you've done it...

Well, a fine "Howdy Do" to you too!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Not seeing any symbol here dude. However the words "" are used in high magick ritual circle casting.

Try posting the pic here, or link to it on another place.
edit on 17/4/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly what that symbol represents "as above so below", this symbol was use in Voodoo rituals to the most high Voodoo Witch back in the 1800 in the state of New Orleans.

I would start my research there.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

So yes, this thread was an important piece of my life, brought change and helped me to grow as a person. I think I can speak for a few others in saying the same.

So thank you for that cloudwatcher.

You are very welcome, my friend. I have always known that it was not just for me. I will forever be glad that I chose to share my experience with everyone. This has been one of the most amazing journeys that I have taken in my life. Almost as good as my "Griswald Vacation" this summer.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Voodoo. Leveau? This is one avenue I have not researched.

If you have any direct links it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I got three X's on that tomb myself.

edit on 12-10-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Its the tree of life on its side. The words, "same as above, same as below" means both sides of human duality are out of sinc. Like is the glass half full or half empty. Ive had 4 NDE's in my lifetime and each one has been a learning experience. By the way the VOID isn't anything to be feared. You'll know what I mean if youve been there.

my 2 cents
and on today markets thats not worth much
:sighs::

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

as above so below ( and in it's many versions) is a coming theme through many ancient philosophy's text's and religions
heres one example
www.tree.org...

thats from the emerald tablet. My own personal take on it, is it's a message to say we are capable of anything as we are our own creators. We are our own gods if you will.
You have been given a beautiful gift
bless.
oh as for the symbol. I think the meaning for you will come in it's own time, when you need it the most

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The tree of life. I have been pondering this one for a while now. Only problem with it is that it is vertical, not horizontal.

Along the road, in this journey, I stopped to ask the oracular "Cleverbot". I specifically asked it: "Is my symbol for protection?" It answered "Probably. It's HIS symbol."

I asked if "HIS" was God? Cleverbot answered, "Adam's".

I am now researching this. Seriously. I am just in the preliminary stages, but one of the first things that I found was interesting.

In the evolutionary progression from bacteria to invertebrates (such as the lineages of yeast, worms, flies or mustard weed – which have been deciphered) to vertebrates (mice, chimpanzees) and finally modern humans, these 223 genes are completely missing in the invertebrate phase. Therefore, the scientists can explain their presence in the human genome by a “rather recent” (in evolutionary time scales) “probable horizontal transfer from bacteria.” In other words: At a relatively recent time as Evolution goes, modern humans acquired an extra 223 genes not through gradual evolution, not vertically on the Tree of Life, but horizontally, as a sideways insertion of genetic material from bacteria

It gives no picture of this, but worth my time to investigate further.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

You have had 4 NDE's!?! Would you mind sharing? If not publicly, then perhaps in a U2U?

Where I was, the VOID, as you call it, was by no means scary. Sometimes, I long to go back. Like I know that's where I belong anyways.

Any clues as to why I would be getting a sideways tree of life and not the typical vertical one?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yep, its reptillian.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh Snap!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Yep, its reptillian.

I am open to all sorts of things. Reptilian?
Is this just a guess? Got any pics, references, links?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

Oh Snap!
Look at the one above the blue ones.... Don't know where I put mine it's been 10 years, but wow that one is pretty close huh. Maybe it's mine????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Himalayan mountain rages reflected in a lake.

Whatever this is, it must part of your next life's journey and you are getting glimpses now which you are to figure out before moving on so as to have this little lesson behind you finally. Noone can really help you.

Is this actually a moving symbol? I say that because perhaps it is part of a Alien propulsion unit.
edit on 12-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Reminds me of the Himalayan mountain rages reflected in a lake.

Whatever this is, it must part of your next life's journey and you are getting glimpses now which you are to figure out before moving on so as to have this little lesson behind you finally. Noone can really help you.

Is this actually a moving symbol? I say that because perhaps it is part of a Alien propulsion unit.
edit on 12-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

Someone else had actually mentioned a set of mountains to me before. Interesting take.

I pondered whether this was for private interpretation for a long while before I actually came forward with it. I understand the importance of personal revelation and growth. If this is part of my next life, then as you said, I need to figure out.

A "moving"symbol, no. A, "working" symbol, yes. I know that it must be used a certain way. Forwards, then backwards. "as above, so below". This is all four directions if you think about it.

Wise words, my friend. Well received.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Oops I now see a typo on my post, ranges not rages, lol, sorry about that. I hope you keep us up to date on this, and have you attempted using something like silverlight to produce a 4th dimensional moving display? It may help to see it out of a flat 2 dimensional space.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Wow! That one looks really close.
Can almost see the N's in it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

So its not N's it is 3 XXX ! Am I right?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

On the tomb it's XXX, but the one what I pointed out is close to what cloudwatcher describes of the forward and backwards N's. Just pointing out the similarities.

We have gone all over X's through this search for the last 5 months and change. They keep popping up, literally everywhere and had lots of significance but no XXX cigar for cloudwatcher thus far. Its always been N's........

NN(aut
)

Forwards, backwards, up and down?? Cardinal points? Elements? At this point we just throw stuff out there to see what happens.

xXx found me at one point but that's a whole other thread.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join