It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Also thanks for being concise in that one. I am all for open source.

I still don't know squat except these two cards and that's OK.

Interesting, but no need to try to search for answers anymore.

I don't know if you remember, earlier I said I was looking for things inside myself.

Well I found who I was looking for.

On that, It would be great at the bars.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Not to sound rude but if you found what you were looking for and it didn't lead you to more questions you found nothing of value.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thanks for you opinion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

ha ha you can tell me to bugger off if you want. I won't be offended. More than a few people won't even talk to me about philosophical/ metaphysical/ occult stuff anymore for this very reason.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
\
/ i am unsure what it means but i have that XXX symbol in the natural lines of my left hand

i do know that it is a bind rune of sorts containing more than one rune

it also looks a bit like dna

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

On your comment earlier,

I tend to disagree. Value I have found. Answers I have found. Myself I have found.

Research and honing of these answers and myself has only just begun my friend.

If you call it questions, so be it, but the road has only just opened.

I have only just figured out who and how to drive the vehicle.

See ya on the road friend.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My bad. I just realized I misread...

You said "Who" I read "What"

Now I feel like a dummy.

You of-course need to find your who so you can begin searching for what, which is what you said in a nutshell... Now might get kicked in my nutshell for not paying more attention and being snide!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Taken.

It did not upset me or anything, I just assumed you weren't getting me.

That happens sometimes.

Were all good. Like I told you earlier, I appreciate you being on the path with me (err...us).

Were all here for a reason.

edit on 6-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

i have being thinking since i read your post of the symbol of the xxx i have some information that may help i understand that the symbol is a true symbol and from the words that you say comes with is as above so below i have found a 2 web sit that my help you will have to read all of the edgar cayce to understand the conction
then come to the nex site for the follow up

www.theastralworld.com...
www.dreamscape.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just because...

When all is said and done this is a universal symbol that will hold meaning depending upon who is beholding and perceiving it.

Looking at all the places it appears even in some very ancient engravings! Can it have one set meaning? I kinda doubt it.

From the runic to the hermetic to the times before we even knew what people worshiped this symbol or a very close variant appeared. Looking closely I would imagine we could find it everywhere.

So to determine what this symbol means can only be answered by "What does this symbol mean to you?" For everyone. And once you find it for yourself it will be powerful, important, and set in stone... For you.

"Alex, I'll take secret symbols for 10,000"

"Ding XXX"

""What does this symbol mean to you?"

Ding ding ding!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To me, it looks like the N's are facing one another. Kind of like, two objects about to meet. Other than that, I don't think I can be of much help. However, as another person mentioned, maybe it has something to do with high magick rituals. Perhaps you can find your answer by researching that area of the occult.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think about this thread often. I think of all the people it touched and changed along the path in the search for your universal symbol.

jinglelord had some wise words when he said...

So to determine what this symbol means can only be answered by "What does this symbol mean to you?" For everyone. And once you find it for yourself it will be powerful, important, and set in stone... For you.

It truly has meant a lot of things to a lot of people, truly universal.

NN (can't do the backwards thingie) for you, powerful, important and set in stone.

xXx for me as it turned out later down the road, powerful, important and set in stone.

So yes, this thread was an important piece of my life, brought change and helped me to grow as a person. I think I can speak for a few others in saying the same.

So thank you for that cloudwatcher.

You'll find it and I'm sure you'll know just how to use it when you do.

I'll keep my eye's peeled for you in the search for it above and below.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This and your fear thread are two of my all time favorites.

When I think of who my 'peeps' are on ATS I think of the people I have met on these threads.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

There is a lot more to be learned when the time is right these things occasionally come together.

I agree this and the fear thread... there is one more not written yet because there will always be 3.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

You got that right Ninja!

Me too.

edit on 7-10-2011 by timewalker because: wine

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Completion.

It will come wise man.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Its very similar to a rune called Inguz, which is the rune of fertility and new beginnings. It is associated with the god Ing. Although Inguz is drawn vertically.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Now you've done it...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cant say I have seen this symbol before, but I feel it has something to do with the words too. Peaks spiking up "as above" and then spiking down "as below" something there just not seeing it all the way.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by k0mbination

Now you've done it...

this is the first thing that came to my mind when i seen it too ... The Anglo-Frisian rune for the god Ingwaz.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join