It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

TimeWalker, thank you I am going to revisit this material after many years. I never really thought I would go back to it but I see now that there is much I have missed. Also. I think it is going to be really interesting to read Hermes Trismegistus as a more mature person. The last time I was reading about Hermes T. it was in some magazine, I think 'Hermetics Journal' or some such, it was a long article about the Emerald Tablet and I was riding North on an electric train line going through a really bad part of town.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Image isn't showing up, may have to upload it again.

What is the meaning behind your signature, if you don't mind letting us in? I see a great deal. In THAT !

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I really don't know about all this. I might be completely off base. Like I said my mind might just be poisoned. In fact, I have not even finished The Virgin of the World. I had to walk away. And now, well you know, kind of busy.

Please tell me I am wrong.

This rocked me so bad that is when I did my thread and I have been here since.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Wrong about what?

Second line.

P.s. That is my girlfriend at the other end of the rainbow.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Frater210 because: introductions

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

She looks rough!

I want to be wrong. Who am I to know any of this stuff. You Know my history here. I almost feel like I am just skimming over the top and putting my own conclusions together.

But this was my revelation.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well, I dunno. I think that we have very little that makes any of us really special but being creative with all this fancy information (that sometimes becomes knowledge) is definitely one thing that does. I have had the pleasure of being in the company of some people that can spin this stuff in such a way that I am still laughing at crap I heard well over a decade ago. You have a gift for it. Plus it is different when you approach this stuff as an adult instead of as a teenager or twenty something year old kid. Plus you have an electronics and physics background so your brainosaur is already lubricated for the mental gymnastics.

Setting the material down and walking away from it is part of the whole thing. Reading the older material is a discipline unto itself. Wait till you start to see the fun way that you start to hide stuff from yourself to be found 3 -5 years down the road. Little time capsules for yourself.

Could you sum up your revelation for me? It would help me to be primed for the relevant material in Virgin of the World.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Frater210 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I will. Not right now though. I just rambled all this off tonight, loss of sleep is killing me for the last week.

Devil! The journey has begun.

I have to really think and condense it down. I just spilled most of it though. It could be a super thread and I don't know when I will have time to communicate it through this microcosom.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I started with the Emerald tablet ~ then The Divine Poemander Corpus Hermeticum I ~ Corpus Hermeticum II~ Then started The Virgin Of The World.

I already told you about PO(Lateral Thinking) and Pi. In Poemander first PO (chaos) is talking Then Pi (perfection) is talking, you got to pay attention they throw that curve ball about midway and it is very easy to miss.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

in ancient Polynesian and the Maori, the word "po" refers to the original chaotic state of formlessness, from which evolution occurred.

PO (Lateral Thinking) WIKI

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 420CUMMINS

Read the thread, all 550 entries.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

That image looks very similar to Antenna_Complex image on Wikipedia:

The light-harvesting (or antenna) complex of plants is an array of protein and chlorophyll molecules embedded in the thylakoid membrane which transfer light energy to one chlorophyll a molecule at the reaction center of a photosystem.

The antenna pigments are predominantly chlorophyll b, xanthophylls, and carotenoids. Chlorophyll a is known as the core pigment. Their absorption spectra are non-overlapping in order to broaden the range of light that can be absorbed in photosynthesis. The carotenoids have another role as an antioxidant to prevent photo-oxidative damage of chlorophyll molecules. Each antenna complex has between 250 and 400 pigment molecules and the energy they absorb is shuttled by resonance energy transfer to a specialized chlorophyll-protein complex known as the reaction center of each photosystem. The reaction center initiates a complex series of chemical reactions that capture energy in the form of chemical bonds.

See also
Resonant energy transfer is used for remotely powering equipment such as smart cards

FRET is also used to study lipid rafts in cell membranes.

Note (optical version of magnetic coupling)
An evanescent wave is a nearfield standing wave with an intensity that exhibits exponential decay with distance from the boundary at which the wave was formed. Evanescent wave coupling are a general property of wave-equations, and can in principle occur in any context to which a wave-equation applies. They are formed at the boundary between two media with different wave motion properties, and are most intense within one third of a wavelength from the surface of formation. In particular, evanescent waves can occur in the contexts of optics and other forms of electromagnetic radiation, acoustics, quantum mechanics, and "waves on strings".

Which brings us to pH buffering and another similar pic:

See also:

Bioluminescence principles / energy transfer (BRET): light emitted by a chemical enzymatic reaction (Luminol/Peroxidase, Luciferin/Luciferase, Coelenterazine/Aequorin)

Luciferase chemical reaction

In luminescent reactions, light is produced by the oxidation of a luciferin (a pigment):

luciferin + O2 → oxyluciferin + light

The most common luminescent reactions release CO2 as a product. The rates of this reaction between luciferin and oxygen are extremely slow until they are catalyzed by luciferase, sometimes mediated by the presence of cofactors such as calcium ions or ATP.[3] The reaction catalyzed by firefly luciferase takes place in two steps:

luciferin + ATP → luciferyl adenylate + PPi

luciferyl adenylate + O2 → oxyluciferin + AMP + light

The reaction is very energetically efficient: nearly all of the energy input into the reaction is transformed into light (560nm). As a comparison, the incandescent light bulb only converts about 10% of its energy into light

Applications
Luciferase can be produced in the lab through genetic engineering for a number of purposes. Luciferase genes can be synthesized and inserted into organisms or transfected into cells. Mice, silkworms, and potatoes are just a few organisms that have already been engineered to produce the protein.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey everybody first post actually for me . And I've been coming here habitually since deepwater . And I HAD to post because this kinda jumped out out me.

Link.
www.ethnomath.org...

I've been all over "Pre-history" lately. Particularly what were these people trying to say with these structures of unbelievable magnitude.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

I will. Not right now though. I just rambled all this off tonight, loss of sleep is killing me for the last week.

Devil! The journey has begun.

I have to really think and condense it down. I just spilled most of it though. It could be a super thread and I don't know when I will have time to communicate it through this microcosom.

I wasn't going to say anything... But I've been checking in

So remember Waite was an early member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and far far far from ignorant. The battle between Crowley and him was one of the driving forces behind the order eventually disappearing. That said look at the two following (You did say Devil)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe785384ab50.jpg[/atsimg]

I see violet... But look at how close the symbolism is.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a48447286aed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I did say Devil, but perhaps not in the context you might be thinking.

Loss of sleep because I am working my tail off and staying up late and getting up early.

Trust me, lots of deep thought had gone into those previous post. Months actually.

I just wrote it out quickly because I was tired and the topic arose.

So I Would say The Lovers with a small dash of Devil.

P.S. ~ I knew you would pick up on that.

edit on 2-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

What does the imagery being close mean?

Your going to have to Tarot school me some here Jinglelord.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They conjoin and do not break so no 3 x's but 2 lines. If it is DNA and it has no linking left in the chain
that leaves alot of questions.

Either he was drafting or letting you know about molecular decentagration.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am amazed that this thread is still going.

There has been some really good information shared here.
It should've helped us all grow.
However, you have lost me on a few things.

My relationship to the color violet?

There are many shades to this color. But the strongest connection that I have with it, was during my NDE. The liquid substance that I encountered was a shade of violet. I called it a pinkish, clear liquid.

With that said, what is up with the Tarot Jinglelord?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I am amazed that this thread is still going.

Are we just about done here?

Are you ready to move on?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I've tried to answer the tarot thing three times and keep getting interrupted.

Hopefully Frater rolls around and says something about it soon. Real busy now will answer later today

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join