It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

I had a very strange and different NDE. I died for 7 minutes and then was in a coma on life support for over a month. Was in the hospital for 3 months recuperating and getting some of my faculties back. After I got home and started to come back to reality(all the drugs I was on) I get this. I draw it when I am driving, watching TV, whatever.

I don't know. That's why I am asking for help.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

It is not 3 X's.

It is like an N slanted forward and then draw it backwards over it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

It absolutely changed everything! I have been experiencing things that I find hard to believe myself since.
It is what eventually led me here to ATS.

I got an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. I started to study ancient religions and cultures. I got a telescope and started watching the skies more closely. I have always gotten lost looking at the stars and at the ocean.

No, my NDE happened in September 2007. Got the month right though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

I see a rune sigil containing Gebo and Ing, could be in either order.

In runic sigils one would draw it as you described to bind the power of the two runes.

Interestingly Ing being the energy of male fertility in general is often associated also with the corporeal male god of earth while Gebo often representing a gift (usually spiritual of sorts) could easily be interpreted as the sacrifice one gives to gain a higher knowledge.

I would draw this sigil for one trying to overcome the link between earth and the heavens and learn the lesson as above so below. But only if this person already understood female powers and needed help linking the male energies.

There are many more subtleties but this is the Cliff notes version.

You can google "Ing" or "Gebo" (There are about 10 similar names for each) to see the runes. Be careful most (all?) of the internet Rune sites are crap. But they can show you the pictures and get you started.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

i didnt draw 3 X's, i drew what you drew, the same way. i just do alot of art work on and off the computer so drawing straight lines is easy for me, so it looks more like 3 X's then what you drew. you used a calligraphy styled brush when you drew it so i could see the motion you used, did the same thing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71c3cf1dc31f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

How about the day

I only ask as I was fully expecting for the number 9 to be prominent

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There's also a sutra that says "Where here so elsewhere" or "As above so below". Some quantum and holographic theorists often quote it when referring to scaling variant relationships. I dunno just a thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If you view it as a waveform, it is 2 sawtooth waves 180 degrees out of phase with each other. They null each other out.

The resultant output would be a strait line, eg... 0 amplitude.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

If you were going to bind ING and GEBU,(GIFU) I personally would place the X at the centre of the of XX just to amplify each. Not necessarilty in a line as described.

I see this as action from he Norns. I could be wrong

A gift from the past, giving of the now = Gift in the furture.

Watcher,

What had you lost, or felt you had lost just before the incident?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I am not sure about that. I actually had the surgery that ended up being the death of me September 29th, which is also my sons birthday. I was in the hospital for 12 days(none of which I remember) and then I went home for 3 days and an infection had set in. I am stubborn and didn't want to go back to the hospital.

By the time I went back, 3 days later, the infection had entered my blood stream and went to my brain. My liver ruptured, my lungs filled up and my kidneys shut down. It was completely resistant to all the antibiotics they had.
I had so many experimental drugs, my mother had to sign off on everything and I can never have these drugs again.

The doc from the CDC never typed it as MRSA or anything else for that matter.

My son's birthday is 9/29/91 and he was born at 3:39 am. Prominent 9's there.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Interesting. Did you by chance read my NDE experience?
I will have to google it. I really feel it's for protection, but not sure what from?
Not sure where or how I am suppose to use it, I just know that I am!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If this is a gift from the Norns it is 3 Gifu (I only used the other spelling to more easily find the image on Google) Runes bound. Which actually makes more sense given the circumstances.

This would be more in line with how the Norns work and would tend to indicate a favor.

I think the way to find out would be to meditate on the Runes. In my experience when one of the Aesir gods or the Norns have a message (Real spiritual entities in my opinion) or wish to interact in your life you will know when meditating on the Runes.

Be careful, unlike the Tarot the runes are not toys.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The more I hear this, the more "I" a convinced. I am not trying to convince you. But it makes sense to me. Am just tryign to offer a possible explanation. or at least somethi g that will resonate with you.

Your sons birthday

The son, is a gift. you gave of you self to ensure the gift

3.39 3 x 39 = 117 = 9

9+2+0+9+9+1=3

3 x 9 = 27 also 3 Nine (3 Norns)

2+7=9

Nine is the number of the Norns, or the fates.

The Acaichic dairies, the ladies of the spinning wheel. Known in Roman and Greek Mythology, whatever you want to call it.

Whatever happened to you, was fate my friend. if involved you son. or needed to involve your son.

But why in rune form? do you have any link to Scandinavian culture??

Just to bring some peace. I would make this symbol into a medallion, or similar. Preferable from wood. Wear it on a necklace. just to carry with you. this is you gift. it may help with the constant urges.

Also try an listen to the little voices (not schizo), try to attain balance. As above so below.

Balance
Earth Air Fire Water

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I agree Jingle. it is indeed a favor.

Favor in old Norse require payment. I think what we wnet through was good enough payment, depending on what was lost versus what was gained.

Certainly, approached the old Gods with respect. YEs they have a sense of humour, but as you say the runes can be and are very powerful.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d0ee80c2b22.jpg[/atsimg]

is what i see it in. shrug

I do believe it works and it has multiple meanings
1) MOM
2) WOW
3) 3 marks the spot
4) Equation that balances reality
5) two fish kissing
edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

U are making more sense than you know.

Before this happened to me, I "knew" that I was going to die. I only told a certain circle of people. I actually made up my will and POA. There were some that believed me and some that didn't. I had sat awake, alone in the dark, and meditated. It took 2 weeks to get what I got. But I knew that I was going to die.

I have always leaned more towards the Christian beliefs, and believe that it was God speaking to me and preparing me. What was strange, is that the same voice told me that it was not going to be the hardest thing I ever went through either. Like it was a preparation for something.

My son is very aware also of the 9's associated with his birth!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I look around into symbols for a while and found this. Its the only thing I can find that matches your picture.
Sorry if someone beat me to it!!!

If you click on the link it has a picture and some info on the symbol. I will keep looking though I know I have seen that symbol somewhere before I just cant remember where!!

With its simple depiction of a circle, Inguz is the completion rune. It indicates that a situation has ended, that a plan has successfully concluded. It also can represent that feeling of relief at the end of a task well done. Inguz is almost always fortuitous-even when a situation has ended somewhat badly for the querent, at least it has ended.

www.bewitchingways.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I also should mention that my daughter, who will 17 tomorrow, also sees and doodles the same thing.
She wanted me to mention that and see what you all thought .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
" I hung for nine days, as a sacrifice of myself to myself"

- Odin

IN THE HALL OF THE SLAIN VALKYRIES AND HEROES ATTEND ME RAVENS AND WOLVES AT MY SIDE FOREVER THEY DID BEFRIEND ME I PAID AN EYE FOR A DRINK OF MEAD AND WAS GIVEN WISDOM SUPREME GRANTED TO ME THE SECRETS OF MAGIC, OF LIFE AND DEATH AAAH.. SPEARED HUNG UPSIDE DOWN NINE DAYS AND NIGHTS NO FOOD NOR MEAD THE WILL TO BE A SACRIFICE OF MYSELF UNTO MYSELF WISDOM AND RHYME SORCERY, DEATH LIVING INSIDE ME OF LIFE AND DEATH I AM KING FOR BOTH DO I BRING BY SWORD AND SPEAR AND RING RAISE THY WEAPONS ON THIS DAY YE SHALL NOT DIE ALONE FIGHT AND DIE LET VALKYRIES FLY FOR THEY SHALL TAKE THEE HOME I PROMISE THEE THAT ON THIS NIGHT YE SHALL BE BY MY SIDE ASGARD’S HALLS AWAIT WITH HERO’S BROTHERS THAT HAVE DIED FOR THEE WE WAIT AT ASGARD’S GATES COME JOIN US BY OUR SIDE VALHALLA WAITS SO CHOOSE THY FATE FOR ALL OF US MUST DIE!

Full text of the Manowar
edit on 17/4/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have a very strong Scottish bloodline as well as American Indian. Related to Scottish royalty!

I have often thought it was related somehow. My bloodline that is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join