It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Heaven. UFOs on our side? Michael has stood up and the Dragon is on his way.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have found the original GRB details and the comment on its X-Ray ability. Here's the link;

grb.sonoma.edu... t+this+burst

They have termed this a mini blazar, whereas I think, they haven't got a clue. They didn't even believe black holes existed till 1996!
This is what they believe "perhaps a mini-blazar that went into outburst as it disrupted and devoured a star that had strayed too close." They really should read the Kolbrin Bible it does a better job then them of explaining this phenomen.

To reply to 547000
I do not hate the Church, I feel sorry for those who have been corrupted and those who aren't Bereans and check the Bible for themselves instead of listening to someone else. Even Jesus said in Revelation there would be a Synagogue of Satan and Churches who had left their first love.
Like God I hate sin and death, and those who enslave others and I will do my best to intercede for those who are enslaved.
Also I have never channeled anyone or anything. I was born with Generational demons and God threw them out in my twenties and I only talk to him now.
Although I have heard in the last UK elections "I will vote for Nick Clegg" being beamed through the ether. I fought against that one and boy was Nick Clegg disappointed, as he had been assured that mind control would work. Haha.

I also found another UFO formation that shows a triangle shape, in New York in April. They are really repeating this shape. They feel it is important, we need to work out why.

I've also had the strangest of thoughts.......the GRB in Draco happened on 28 March 2011 but what if TPTB had known about it years ago, from the Earth colonies in space and have irradiated planet Earth using the nuclear at Japan. Apparently the levels of Xenon 133 are much higher then we have been led to believe. (Youtube Dutchsinse channel.
Could TPTB do that and if they could, WHY?
If we are seeing a GRB, are we being irradiated by the GRB? Does anyone know the answer?
Does it depend on the distance?
Peace and love.

PS thanks for the Star and Flags I didn't expect any, as I know I am No mans land, (eg I believe in God UFOs and logical conspiracy theories.)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Fair enough.

So much for forgiveness...

Forgive me?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Apologies on my part for the Wonders/Angelchanneller hijacking of a brilliant thread. It seemed so salient with the comment on the bible and the psychic arts. It does not seem so now. Thanks to OP and Mod for your graciousness.

On point, I do want to reinforce, we cannot take anything off the table when analyzing the events affecting mankind during this very serious transition in Earth's history.

Who made the rules that took religion off the table? Are we now taking science off the table? Next, what? Mythology? Anthropology? The Nag Hammadi Library? Need I go on...

Familiar with censorship anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I think that your information is extremely detailed and I like that you "warn" of long reads for links ahead of time. External links can e exhausting when not prepared. I learned quite a bit from your post yet have not made it through the whole thread just yet. You seem very passionate about this, you added religion which I feel is a matter of opinion which in some areas is what it is all about. I did also notice that your mention of "God" was scarce as if you are a little worried that reader will not hear what you are saying. The message is for those that want to hear it. I do not follow "your" um, "God" yet believe a message is received by the person so they can relate to the urgency.

I could not help but think of Mother Shipton when reading this:

A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before the earth shall die. Mankind will tremble and frightened be For the six heralds in this prophecy.

Mother Shipton

My mother lives in NY and told me today that where she is the cars are constantly covered in a yellow dust and it is odd. Having lived in the same town for over 20 years this should be something she would know. She says they are trying to say is is from a local quarry which has been in operation since 1950's ish. The cars are now required to go through a car wash prior to leaving the grounds now. Smaller towns will talk about every little thing but sometimes its the best place to see when something is a little "off".

Good job on your first thread I am not that brave enough...yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

If you look at the woman clothed with the sun in Revelation, (the crown being the King of our planets; Jupiter) someone had calculated that the only time this has ever happened is 29th September 2BC (don't quote me on this, as I am not an expert on astronomy & can't check this) and this was on Rosh Hashanah. If you read Revelation John mentions he heard a trumpet on the Lord's day; this was Rosh Hashanah. The first words in Genesis is Bere#, if you reverse this it spells out 1st Tishrei which is Rosh Hashanah. So from a sign in heaven you could tell when Jesus birth was due. Is this astrology or signs in the sky?

I think the "woman clothed with the Sun" is Mother Earth. The Draconian mean to enslave her people, and are counting on the underground Reptilians to help them. I do not think this will fly, the Draco have made a lot of enemies in this sector. I had a vision of the woman in Revelations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join