It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Heaven. UFOs on our side? Michael has stood up and the Dragon is on his way.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is my very first New thread, so bear with me. I felt this was too important to keep to myself especially as I seemed to 'stumble' on the reports almost accidentally-on-purpose.

All over the world UFOs, are forming the DRACO constellation over the Summer Triangle; Vega, Lyra and Aquila constellations.
We need to listen to their prophecy.

I am not 100% positive but I think this is prophesying the Trumpets of Revelation and the Dragon is coming .....

UFO Triangle formations have been seen in many places around the World.

1) UFOs seen in Triangle formation in two places;
Seen in Leyton London UK on 24 March 2011

I then looked on Google maps to see if this first UFO triangle was near anything of interest.
I looked South and saw the 2012 Olympic Stadium.This stadium has been placed very carefully to form the eye of a serpent (or Draco constellation?), the canals are the outline of this shape.
(Does the 2012 Olympic Stadium remind anyone of a crown? I have read Prince Charles wants to be the King of Europe, then Jerusalem, then the World???. He also has a Dragon in his Heraldic Crest.)

maps.google.co.uk...,+Greater+London&gl=uk&ei=voWfTfrcHtSDhQfBwcX-BA&sa=X& oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ8gEwAA

2) Seen in Lafayette, Boulder Colorado 26 March 2011
www.youtube.com...
(I had a word just pop in my mind a few weeks ago ‘BOULDER’)

3) UFO formations in Bogota Columbia March 2011
www.youtube.com...
The first formation, I believe is the Draco (Dragon) constellation in summer months.
They then show us a triangle with an orb moving left towards it and growing bigger/brighter. I believe this is showing us we need to look at Draco again. They repeat the same symbolism so we don’t miss it.
In this video can you see the thunder and lightning? Aquila the Eagle, is the messenger of the gods and holds a lightning bolt in his claws!
Aquila is one of the constellations of The Summer Triangle.
See more info here;
www.souledout.org...
I believe this formation is showing us the Draco and The Summer triangle at about August time.

4) UFO formation over Arizona USA
www.youtube.com...

This formation starts off with DRACO’s tail and then the head of DRACO (or LYRE) and then the Summer Triangle.

I believe that these UFOs were prophesying that the Black hole in Draco was going to flare up but I also believe this is a ‘Sign in the Heavens’, prophesying of another Dragon to come.
Must be pretty important to bother to tell us, so we should listen carefully.

28 March 2011
Then this OMG event happened in the Draco constellation…..
Cosmic blast in distant galaxy that has so far lasted for 11 DAYS from 28 March 2011 puzzles scientists.
X-rays and Gamma rays aimed straight at the Earth.
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

NASA's Swift, Hubble Space Telescope and Chandra X-ray Observatory have teamed up to study one of the most puzzling cosmic blasts yet observed. More than a week later, high-energy radiation continues to brighten and fade from its location.

www.nasa.gov...

I thought the UFOs were telling us about the recent activity at Japan and the nearby Dragon's Triangle, so next I researched that subject;

This is a link to the Dragon’s triangle mystery;
www.mysterymag.com...

In another thread on ATS I found a link to the Dragon Triangle.
Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*, page 31
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“The Bermuda Triangle (Florida) and the Dragon’s Triangle (Japan) are polar opposites according to this video... so that means the Florida noise and the Japanese earthquakes were roughly on the polar opposite sides of the global from one another. (Source: first 30 seconds of this video:….) ”

www.youtube.com...

A first poster comment on a strange event in his Winconsin home;

ATS Quote from WooWoo “Hello Everyone out there. This is my first post here and I would like to tell you all about my morning. I live in Southern Wisconsin and arrived at my shop this morning at about 9 am cst. I was cleaning my shop when I heard what sounded like a low flying Jet. This roar lasted only 10 seconds or so and stopped as suddenly as it started. I went out the back door to listen but nothing. I went back to work and a few minuets later it started again and was louder then the first time. I looked at my cell phone and it was 9:32 am. Same time as the quake in Japan. Think there is a connection. I was also talking on my cell later in the day and my phone went dead at the same exact time my XM radio lost its signal. My phone turned its self off. Very strange indeed.”

Maybe an Electromagnetic wave went right though the Earth and turned off this man’s phone and the radio waves were cancelled out somehow.
Whatever set off the Japanese EQ on this day above, went right through the whole Globe!!
I don’t believe HAARP can do this. Do you? Something else definitely.

April 10, 2011
Russia Orders Missile Alert After Mysterious ‘Vortex’ Slams Into Germany
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking ‘top-secret’ report prepared Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) on their meeting this past week with Prime Minister Putin, in Novgorod region, warns that our planet Earth is ‘under attack’ by an as yet unnamed ‘extraterrestrial entity’ to which President Medvedev has responded by ordering a second regiment of S-400 Triumf anti-aircraft missile system to protect Moscow from low-Earth orbiting ‘targets’. According to this report, the extraordinary gamma-ray explosion [photo top left] first observed in deep space on March 28 by NASA's Swift satellite, and that has so far lasted an unprecedented 12 days, appears to be ‘communicating’ with the massive Asteroid 2010 SO16 , the largest space rock ever discovered so close to Earth, and Asteroid 2005 YU55, a round mini-world that is about 400 meters (1,300 feet) in diameter and which in early November will approach our planet within a scant 0.85 lunar distances. Though Russian scientists have as yet been unable to identify what these ‘communications’ mean, this report continues, the effects upon our planet are being widely observed due to these two Asteroid’s shooting of ‘blue beams’ into our Earth’s upper atmosphere [photo 3rd left] that have been captured on video in Russia, New Zealand and by the International Space Station. This EMERCOM report further states that one of these ‘blue beams’ created a massive ‘vortex’ that opened over northern Germany this Friday past hurling nearly 100 vehicles into total chaos killing 8 people and wounding over 41 more. Even more alarming is this report stating that as these two massive Asteroid’s have moved closer to our Earth over the past two-decades, the winds on our planet have been mysteriously increasing too, a shock finding further confirmed by Vice-Chancellor Ian Young, of the Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, who has found that our world has gotten stormier the past 20 years, winds have picked up around 5 percent on average, and extremely strong winds caused by storms have increased even faster, jumping 10%. Equally alarming is this report stating that our Earth’s ozone layer has suffered a record loss this spring over the Arctic due to these ‘blue beams’ disrupting our planet’s magnetic shielding, a finding further confirmed by the World Meteorological Organization who report that observations from the ground, balloons and satellites show that this region has suffered an ozone column loss of about 40% from the beginning of the winter to late March. This EMERCOM report, also, reports that these two massive Asteroids are responsible for the many reports around the world of two suns appearing in the sky, such as in China this past month where one such episode was aired on their national news programme. Important to note in this report, too, is it stating that another danger to our Earth from the presence of these massive Asteroids is their gravitational fields directing towards our planet fireballs every Spring season, such as the one that exploded in the skies this past week over the US State of Tennessee, but which Bill Cooke, of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Center, in a statement said “For reasons we don't fully understand, the rate of bright meteors climbs during the weeks around the vernal (Spring) equinox.” To what, and/or whom, lies behind these shocking assaults upon our planet Earth we were given a ‘clue’ this past week when the United States domestic spying agency called the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released to the public one of their most top-secret memos confirming that aliens had landed in the US in what is now referred to as the Roswell UFO Incident. (I know many are saying these are hoaxes but I have seen UFOs up close and personal.) According to this FBI document, a memo titled ‘Flying Saucers’ to the FBI director J. Edgar Hoover from Guy Hottel, the special agent in charge of the Washington field office in 1950, stated “three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico” by the US Military in 1947 that he described as being “circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture and with each body bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots”. To the reason(s) behind the FBI releasing this top-secret document at a time when our entire world is continuing to be pushed towards the abyss, and admitting what the US Military and past American regimes have spent hundreds of millions trying to hide from their own people; it is not in our knowing. What is in our knowing, at least as far as the Americans are concerned, is their CNN News Service reporting this past week that the sales of bomb/survival-shelters in the US have risen an astounding 4,000% this past year showing a growing fear among these people of what is soon to come, and which many believe is related to the ancient Hopi Indian prophecies relating to the ending of this present age. In our March 1 report ‘Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth’ we further documented that the Americans aren’t alone in their fears as Russia is building an additional 5,000 bomb shelters by 2012 too, but unlike the US will protect ordinary peoples and not just the elite classes whose wealth has been gained by wholesale theft. Though many in the West continue to shun the ancient prophecies related to these times, and which the Sorcha Faal has well documented in her seminal works “The Masks Of The Dark Gods: The Coming Destruction Of Planet Earth” and “Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors”, it is well worth noting, that with each passing day, the headlines of world’s most mainstream newspapers, more and more are beginning to resemble titles to reports we could have very well written ourselves. After all, there is truly nothing new under the Sun, what has happened before will happen again, as it is now as our world blindly stumbles to its end of this age. © April 10, 2011 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

Here is the link to the German Blue beam event, note that there is no mention of Blue beams, but MSM wouldn't put that in would they.
world-news.newsvine.com...

Someone commented on the unusualness of the density of sand and distance away from the beaches.

MCAmon; I have lived near (within three miles of) beaches, and have NEVER seen sand carried more one mile from any of those beaches -- no matter how strong the wind. No, not even when wind speeds reached 60 mph. Plus, the A19 Autobahn is 2.83 miles (4.56 km) from the nearest beach -- but ONLY where it meets the 105/Straßezum Überseehafen, in Rostock. Not only that, the prevailing winds "happen" to be from the west, not from the north where the beaches are. Blaming the sandstorm on beach sand is just plain stupid. Why do so many people think that "near" means "within one mile"? OH- für die Liebe von allem, das heilig ist, wie äußerst dumm einige Leute sein können ...... #2.13 - Fri Apr 8, 2011 11:23 PM EDT

And I now how many people on here, hate Sorcha Faal but I think they are onto something here.

Now in England the main motorway of England has been closed over the weekend (16 April 2011) due to a fire. There was seen two flat bed lorries of center rails entering the condoned off area.
This area covers 7 miles of Motorway and apparently is all due to a fire of a scrap merchant under the motorway.
SEVEN MILES!!!!!????? Rubbish we have had fires on our motorways but never 7 miles. Another Blue beam event??

I also noticed that my newly, jet washed car was suddenly covered in dust after a rainfall last week. Last time that happened it was the Iceland Volcano was erupting. So something is in the rain over London. No idea what but I feel it is linked.

WAR IN HEAVEN
Put all this together with the fact that high strength RADAR brings down saucers, (as happened in 1908 at Tunguska) and the 'rings' seen in weather RADAR are stopping the extraterrestrial saucers.
(This is what also caused the Roswell incident.)
The problem is that these high strength RADAR are producing severe storms when they are on. But TPTB only care about themselves, don't they. It fulfills their other 'population reducing' goals, doesn't it?
(See Dutchsinse Channel on Youtube)

And all those 10Km earthquakes around the world, maybe they are trying to get the Subterraneans (that are the Draco/Reptiles) out.
Look at this very long Article for details on this;
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And this Youtube message found in Saturn radiowaves telling the reptiles to LEAVE EARTH.
www.youtube.com...

Maybe the UFOs are also telling us the DOOM DRAGON is coming, that is mentioned in the Kolbrin Bible. You can read the book on Planet X in the Kolbrin Bible here, in a PDF file.
www.librarising.com...

WE ARE AT WAR. BE PREPARED. Normal weapons will not work, you need to know God and you need to know how to repel the Reptiles with your words and the Name of Yehovah and have a piece of Iron on you. (This is another thread.)

And The Trumpets are coming but are not here yet. I think next year. God speed, peace and love.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nice Thread
but mixing it with religion.. killed it for me

edit on 17-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry, God seems to not approve of astrology. Why would the constellations predict anything biblical?
edit on 17-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Sorry, God seems to not approve of astrology.

Depends which God you're talking about?

The ancient Gods or the one G-D the Jews, the Catholic Church and Islam talk about?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

God, as in the last 3, not the fallen angels. If you believe the biblical prophecy is being fulfilled, the constellations don't matter.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Michael = Michael Jackson resurrected into his immortal lightbody...

...just watch....

gonna be all "SHAMON!" fightin lizards n' s#!t !!!

-

edit on 4/17/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Did a star not herald the coming of the Lord?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by 547000

Did a star not herald the coming of the Lord?

To guide the three wise men. Not by astrological constellations. Channeling, astrology, and the occult is pretty much discouraged. Even in the end times there will be signs in the skies. But it has nothing to do with astrological constellations. Thinking that being a Leo or Virgo has special attributes is unbiblical.
edit on 18-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I read the war between Michael and the Dragon in Revelations to be a war between the advanced Humanoid aliens and the Reptilians. But that's just my interpretation

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If you don't believe in them, then they can't materialise in our dimension.
edit on 18-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I stopped reading when it religion came into it, so about line two.

Why be saved from our own dictators only to be replaced by a "jealous and vengeful" god/dictator? We can't win either way can we? I'd rather things just be left the way they are

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I placed the thread here as the subject matter isn't pure prophecy nor is it pure speculation, so I hope that doesn't spoil your pleasure in reading it.

To those who don't the like idea of mixing UFOs and Christianity (from whichever side you maybe on) I am sorry but over the many centuries it had already been mixed. Isn't there an oil painting that has two UFOs in both top corners of a painting of the Crucifixion.

And although I believe in the Way, the Truth and the Life there are many aspects of the Church I detest as Jesus did when He came to Earth. I myself have been rejected from a Church just because I have talents that Jesus also had. One Church I went to, the Pastor's wife didn't believe in Miracles for today, that was not until my leg was healed and it physically grew 2 inches and my severely curved spine was straightened.

I keep hearing on ATS many people mention how God is a vengeful God. I wonder where that came from? Would it be from Cain's descendants ie the reptiles and the sons of the fallen angels?

I have read and researched Revelation for over 2 decades and all I see is a God who loves all of mankind but hates those that would corrupt His perfect creation.

What if you found out, that the high RADAR around the world was a defense system to repel all nasty ETs and Benevolent ETs BUT at the expense of innocent people on the ground, that don't know a war is going on and they don't tell the innocents to get out of the way.
What if you found out, that TPTB know how to predict EQs and subsequent Tsunamis BUT they don't warn the people, in fact they use the event to irradiate the World.
What about the slaves in Monarch?

If I was God I would be a vengeful God too. What have you done recently? Anything as bad as this?
No, then He isn't after you. But with the mind control devices (already being used) will make you God's enemy without you even knowing it, unless you are His friend now. And I do not subscribe to the current Christian view on the Bible (as many have been corrupted, decades ago). John 3v16 I believe is talking about a belief in GOD not just Jesus.

I truly believe He is giving the bad guys (and I am assuming you know who they are) enough rope to hang themselves and in the seven Bowls, God dishes Doubledoom to them what they are doing to us all now.

To those who say astrology isn't Christian, I used to be like that. You need knowledge to tear apart the dumbed down version we have been sold by the Pharisees and their descendants.
Did you know the Sanctuary of the Temple of Solomon used to be called the Oracle. Comes from the root verb 'to speak' in Latin. The Priests were then instructed to pray. If you follow this logically they must have seen something to pray about. Shadows maybe cat by Jachin & Boaz?

You know Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. The gates in Solomon's Temple were called the Life , then you entered the the Truth and the Sanctuary was called the Way. The Way was another name for the Zodiac!!!
SO Jesus was the Zodiac. Hebrews call it the Mazeroth.
Abraham was taught of the story of Jesus' life (Messiah) written in the stars and the plan of redemption of mankind.
Have you heard of the book called 'The Witness of the Stars'?
PDF available here
philologos.org...

If you read Revelation it says 'to look up'. As we all know Heaven isn't 'up', so why are we required to look up????? Because there are signs that will tell us what is happening next in the enemies camp, that will affect us, and what we can pray about to stop the actions.

Hoary astrology is the corrupted form and now is used as a prognosticator tool but that isn't what God made the stars for.
I read that the Jews in one of their commentaries (I think the Talmud) wrote that 'Abraham is above the Mazeroth' ie the sign that he was born under could be changed. And this is the same for all those who believe in the Way. This is how I now prefer to say, I follow Jesus, as this is written in Acts.

If you look at the woman clothed with the sun in Revelation, (the crown being the King of our planets; Jupiter) someone had calculated that the only time this has ever happened is 29th September 2BC (don't quote me on this, as I am not an expert on astronomy & can't check this) and this was on Rosh Hashanah. If you read Revelation John mentions he heard a trumpet on the Lord's day; this was Rosh Hashanah. The first words in Genesis is Bere#, if you reverse this it spells out 1st Tishrei which is Rosh Hashanah. So from a sign in heaven you could tell when Jesus birth was due. Is this astrology or signs in the sky?

So if it is alright for Jesus, then it is alright for me.
And using that I can prove we are in the Fifth seal waiting for the Sixth seal but that is another thread.

Peace and Love.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Snf all new members should take lessons from you on how to post a thread. Way to many minimal posts these days.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

dodgy.....as we are, no....no ....anything but this existence and reality of sorrows, strife and worn-out feeling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I placed the thread here as the subject matter isn't pure prophecy nor is it pure speculation, so I hope that doesn't spoil your pleasure in reading it.

To those who don't the like idea of mixing UFOs and Christianity (from whichever side you maybe on) I am sorry but over the many centuries it had already been mixed. Isn't there an oil painting that has two UFOs in both top corners of a painting of the Crucifixion.

And although I believe in the Way, the Truth and the Life there are many aspects of the Church I detest as Jesus did when He came to Earth. I myself have been rejected from a Church just because I have talents that Jesus also had. One Church I went to, the Pastor's wife didn't believe in Miracles for today, that was not until my leg was healed and it physically grew 2 inches and my severely curved spine was straightened.

I keep hearing on ATS many people mention how God is a vengeful God. I wonder where that came from? Would it be from Cain's descendants ie the reptiles and the sons of the fallen angels?

I have read and researched Revelation for over 2 decades and all I see is a God who loves all of mankind but hates those that would corrupt His perfect creation.

What if you found out, that the high RADAR around the world was a defense system to repel all nasty ETs and Benevolent ETs BUT at the expense of innocent people on the ground, that don't know a war is going on and they don't tell the innocents to get out of the way.
What if you found out, that TPTB know how to predict EQs and subsequent Tsunamis BUT they don't warn the people, in fact they use the event to irradiate the World.
What about the slaves in Monarch?

If I was God I would be a vengeful God too. What have you done recently? Anything as bad as this?
No, then He isn't after you. But with the mind control devices (already being used) will make you God's enemy without you even knowing it, unless you are His friend now. And I do not subscribe to the current Christian view on the Bible (as many have been corrupted, decades ago). John 3v16 I believe is talking about a belief in GOD not just Jesus.

I truly believe He is giving the bad guys (and I am assuming you know who they are) enough rope to hang themselves and in the seven Bowls, God dishes Doubledoom to them what they are doing to us all now.

To those who say astrology isn't Christian, I used to be like that. You need knowledge to tear apart the dumbed down version we have been sold by the Pharisees and their descendants.
Did you know the Sanctuary of the Temple of Solomon used to be called the Oracle. Comes from the root verb 'to speak' in Latin. The Priests were then instructed to pray. If you follow this logically they must have seen something to pray about. Shadows maybe cat by Jachin & Boaz?

You know Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. The gates in Solomon's Temple were called the Life , then you entered the the Truth and the Sanctuary was called the Way. The Way was another name for the Zodiac!!!
SO Jesus was the Zodiac. Hebrews call it the Mazeroth.
Abraham was taught of the story of Jesus' life (Messiah) written in the stars and the plan of redemption of mankind.
Have you heard of the book called 'The Witness of the Stars'?
PDF available here
philologos.org...

If you read Revelation it says 'to look up'. As we all know Heaven isn't 'up', so why are we required to look up????? Because there are signs that will tell us what is happening next in the enemies camp, that will affect us, and what we can pray about to stop the actions.

Hoary astrology is the corrupted form and now is used as a prognosticator tool but that isn't what God made the stars for.
I read that the Jews in one of their commentaries (I think the Talmud) wrote that 'Abraham is above the Mazeroth' ie the sign that he was born under could be changed. And this is the same for all those who believe in the Way. This is how I now prefer to say, I follow Jesus, as this is written in Acts.

If you look at the woman clothed with the sun in Revelation, (the crown being the King of our planets; Jupiter) someone had calculated that the only time this has ever happened is 29th September 2BC (don't quote me on this, as I am not an expert on astronomy & can't check this) and this was on Rosh Hashanah. If you read Revelation John mentions he heard a trumpet on the Lord's day; this was Rosh Hashanah. The first words in Genesis is Bere#, if you reverse this it spells out 1st Tishrei which is Rosh Hashanah. So from a sign in heaven you could tell when Jesus birth was due. Is this astrology or signs in the sky?

So if it is alright for Jesus, then it is alright for me.
And using that I can prove we are in the Fifth seal waiting for the Sixth seal but that is another thread.

Peace and Love.
Hate the church if you want but the Bible says to stay away from channeling and divination.

Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Sorry that who you went to denied the idea of modern miracles, but that doesn't invalidate the rest of it because one guy believes something false. Read the whole thing, both Old and New, and see if you can make sense of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
I stopped reading when it religion came into it, so about line two.

Why be saved from our own dictators only to be replaced by a "jealous and vengeful" god/dictator? We can't win either way can we? I'd rather things just be left the way they are

So, because "religion came into it" you'd rather remain ignorant to the OP's thoughts and opinions yet you seek to have your own opinions validated?
Answer to question one: "Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell. -Matthew 10:28
As for question two: Just what is it that you are trying to "win" anyway?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

I was joking by the way, as that's the typical response these days on ATS anyway. I did read the post and I wholeheartedly agree with jedi's second post.

However, I refuse to have bible verses preached to me when the the in reality it is probably nothing like the original. Just look at King James - he saw it as a great way to control the people, so he did.

I'm open minded but I don't respond well to threats and fear. Fear is the biggest curse of mankind.

"Can't win either way" is just an expression.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Agreed.

This is a symbiotic world, you cannot separate any one thing from any other thing and see the whole truth of it. I applaud the brave , including OP, along with others, who take the time to research and attempt to correlate the research. Only then can one see the hubs and connections. Its one big neural network. As above, so below...the microcosm and the macrocosm, as within so without. Nothing is extraneous, because God is in everything, nothing exists without God. It is impossible. God is science and science is God. The bibliography from scientists supporting this is as along as your arm and so from the theologians.

So where does that leave us. It leaves us in the best hands possible, God's.

A side note:

Hate the church if you want but the Bible says to stay away from channeling and divination.

I forgot about this...Wonders has accused me of fraud on another thread. I was horrified. Then I remembered when I thought people like me were a fraud, worse, dangerous. Now, I channel angels and masters who have pulled their mystery schools from the grid and fight the Illuminati, et al.

Further I thought people who believed in conspiracies were insane. We, sat around, joking about our fallen conspiracy driven brothers before us, in our $500.00 suits (banksters all, me included) lighting cigarettes and ordering drinks in Beverly Hill's bars sure we had a bead on things.

Now, we are all underground having seen the frightening truth of the economic rape and more of our fellow man. The conspiracies for us are more than conspiracies, they are the God's honest truth. And Wonders, for me is karma.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very well formulated thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Yes, you were "horrified" enough to respond with this:

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by Wonders

The post wasn't for pitchdragon, you fraud. :-)

Could you please expound on how I am a fraud?

After which, can you please expound how you are not a fraud.

To show good faith I will agree with you, the post was not for my brother, pitchdragon. It was for you, manipulator.

So Wonders, if I am a fraud, what does that make you?

By the way, if I do not like your answers I am turning you in to the Mods.

I do not believe for one minute OP would have handled this thread this way without interference.

Chop that, Wonders....

"This post wasn't for pitchdragon, you fraud," Did you read the poem from "The Gift " by Hafiz I wrote to him you idiot. Hahahaha.....idiot......hahahah. If horses were wishes than beggars could ride!

You, sir, are a beggar.

Karma indeed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join