It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero tow truck driver makes citizens arrest on child abductor w/ video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

This was taken from LiveLeak.com and talk about being at the right place at the right time..my only complaint is that for whatever reason four cruisers end up at the end showing up for this..assuming one was the shift supervisor after the two had come onto the scene..in the end it's all about people looking out for people...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Link doesn't work buddy.
Here's a second line.
And a third because I'm that generous this morning.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
Link doesn't work buddy.

Here's the link:

www.liveleak.com...

There's an extra "http" in the code that the OP missed.

Good job to the tow truck driver. People like the one arrested make me sick to my stomach. That final shot of him in the back of the squad car with that look on his face just made me want to punch him through my monitor.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Tow Truck Driver makes a quick decision to step into action in apprehending a Man who
was suspected of trying to abduct a young girl from her own backyard.

Here this scumbag begging to be let go?

www.liveleak.com...

The above link is a good to the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good. I'd like to see more community involvement and citizens being active in this kind of thing. In my area we have a little over 200 citizens for ever cop and a high crime rate. It seems to me people here are timid and walking victims. Ive been amazed by what people will turn a blind eye to since I moved here 5 yrs ago. Ive dealt with the city govt, police dept, ran the crime stoppers type org and was active in the Neighborhood watch in our neighborhood for 3 yrs of my 5 here. Its amazing what people will accept and stand by without taking action concerning.

TY for the video.. one bad guy down. Now if we can get PAs to do their jobs and get appropriate sentencing I will float right up to heaven. Sorry..Debbie downer moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is this video from 7 years ago in 2004? At the end it says something about wanting him to have received a community service award in 2004.

Regardless - it looked like everything worked out well.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

It would appear so.

new topics

top topics

join