It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizballah-Palestinian Chain of Terror Snapped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Unconventional Warfare Nears

Hizballah gets dose of own medicine!

July 26, 2004
From DEBKA-Net-Weekly Updated by DEBKAfile

The super-confident Lebanese Shiite terrorist group Hizballah was twice jolted out of its complacency this month and forced to accept that its innermost core had been penetrated and its eight-year old links with Palestinian terrorists laid bare. Word reaching Israel�s intelligence sources is that Hizballah�s Iranian masters and Syrian backers are now looking forward to the next stage of their terrorist assault on the Jewish state, the use of non-conventional weapons.

Its about time, Hizballah, Iran, Syria, and the PLO have been spreading terror and unrest in the middle east for decades now, these groups only real power is intimadation by fear, they keep their people surpressed by one sided media and hide behind religion.

www.debka.com...

I wonder what would happen in the West Bank if Yassar and the PLO was gone and a real government was in place that actually cared for the people and was civil toward it neighbors.

A Palistine that could work to put border problems aside and territory disputes could be resolved, could you imagine a day without Yassar at the controls, a free people to live there lives without terror and intimadation, to make lives for themselves, in a free and stable West Bank.

I beleive that the Palestinians need a place to call home, but this will never happen as long as YA is in control, remove this man and yes, pease can happen, but not untill he is removed and gone!

john

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Not for the better, anyway. The Palestinian "leaders" (I use that term loosely) have promulgated the idea that Israel can be eliminated for too long. Even though there are many ordinary Palestinians who would be happy with peaceful coexistence, the radical costituency is way too big to ever allow this to happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't hold out much hope that any Palestinian leader will ever denounce terrorism(and actually mean it ). The Palestinians are so entrenched in the ways of terrorism that they will not allow a peace practicing candidate to rise to leadership.

new topics

join