It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hoi hoi...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've just joined the site, although I have been reading it for a couple years since my father showed it to me. I had registered under a different name awhile back but my account didn't work, every time I entered my username and password it logged in but as soon as I clicked on a forum or any tab it would say I was logged out. Has anyone else had this problem? I did email ATS but I didn't get a reply. So this is obviously the first big conspiracy I have come to share with you. TPTB must not want me here
Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in the debates and discussions, I have learnt so much since visiting the site, first and foremost not to believe everything you read on a conspiracy forum
but I think ATS is great, I use it as my main source of news.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerMoose

run.
run while you still can.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have seen the login problem you describe on another website. It was caused by the "Protected Mode" being turned off in Internet Explorer. (This is an option only available in Windows Vista and 7. If you were using XP, then this was not your problem.) It offen occurs when a web site is moved into "Trusted sites" in the Security tab of IE and the user then forgets (or does not know) to add the checkmark to enable Protected Mode.

So, hopefully this (or something similar) was the issue and nobody here was intentionally trying to keep you out.

Glad you could get in this time.

edit on 17-4-2011 by swordwords because: corrected wording

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

Yeah thats sounds like the same thing. I'm on a mac though, I usually use safari or firefox but it sounds like I can rule out the C.I.A. and MI5

new topics

top topics

join