It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO footage to date or is it?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Found these videos on this thread on another site here; forum.davidicke.com..., the following videos where accompanied by the external texts that this witness provided for each video;I do not know what to make of these videos, they seem just to show lights,thoughts anyone;

First text for first video;

Over six minutes of footage and the best light display to date. Another video of the same event was recorded in high definition and will be posted soon. The ET craft is located at ground level above the creek and about 300 feet away. The camera focuses in on left side where the action begins. One of the lights moves inside the craft, another light illuminates the surface of the craft, more lights illuminate to show the organic look of the surface. Finally lights illuminate so brightly inside the craft that I switch the cam off nightshot briefly as the event is the biggest display in over 17 months of contact.

Second text for next video;

This is the second half of the wow video clip. Of interest is the fast moving light that is visible moving inside the ET craft at the beginning @0:01 and @0:39 seconds and after. The IR flashlight helps to show the perspective of the shrubs along the creek and the craft lights directly above the creek. IR light sources are used sparingly and only for showing perspective. Some have suggested using powerful light sources, etc. But, the visitors know exactly when the cam is on and where it's pointed and how much they want to reveal. About 10% of all my video clips I would deem accidental catches such as shinning the IR light and catching a possible ET walking by as well as a few of the sphere flybys.

Third text;

This is part four of the most amazing display to date. The HD is a great way to show another perspective to the event. Two cameras that film the same object at the same time is strong evidence to refute. The HD cam is stationary on a tripod and the 120x zoom is pushed to it's limits in comparison to the 360x on the old Sony but the quality is much better.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

they seem just to show lights,thoughts anyone;

Yep, they look like lights to me. I cannot even tell what is going on with the lights. If this is proof of alien's or a ufo then I have to give it a

I do not wish to be mean, but this is like every other darn video out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Not to be the devils advocate, but I didnrt see anything in those videos that couldnt be duplicated by some teenagers having fun near a creek with fireworks.

especially in the first video when it looks like a waterfall firework (dont know what they are actually called). those fireworks that spray into the air about 10 feet and then fall, but it looks like gushing water, i guess you could say. It looks like one of those then soon as you notice, as i noticed thats what it could be the camera starts zooming out to max distance.

shrug.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Cheers for the feed back guys ,i agree that these lights are not conclusive to merit a level of high strangeness at this point,more info is needed from the witness,location,weather ect;

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's just too dark to see what's going on. This could be a video of aliens dancing around a strobe light and we wouldn't be able to tell.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure about what you got in video 1 but I find it really hard to believe that aliens that have technology that can do all it takes to get them here to earth would then use a spotlight to find something just like we would if we didn't have inferred technology.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dudes fishing or camping on the edge of a river or lake next to a road late at night having some fun with Walmart electronics? Just a swing... omg.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
looks like cars on a road seen through trees and the stationary lights on the left looks like a house near a lake with the lights reflecting on the lake.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
i agree that these lights are not conclusive to merit a level of high strangeness at this point

But you had the words "Best UFO footage to date" in the title. Your statement above and the title are oxymorons. What, did you make that flashy title to make people hurry to come look at the videos?

And the letters "UFO" imply something flying. This is a boat on the water (or house near the water) shining spot-lights and flashlights around.

I'm starting to think people don't know what the definition of "UFO" means anymore. Videos of boats, balloons and planes instead of real unidentifiable craft. Unbelievable.

edit on 17-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm, Defiantly some type of lights but the places the lights show up seem to be the same

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To me, the "craft" in this video looks like a highway, I see reflectors between the lights (headlights) and the camera. At about 1:30 if you watch the right side of the frame you can clearly see a cars taillights. The lights on the left look like some guys walking down the hill with flashlights and lighting either a fire or fireworks at the bottom near the creek. Thats just what I see. Thanks for sharing.

Forgot to mention, you can also hear the highway in the background.
edit on 17-4-2011 by ProjectBlue because: moar infoz

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Seriously, sorry to go and p*ss on everyones chips but if this is the best UFO footage I would hate to see the worst! Lights, some flashing, at night, over water.... For gods sake it could be anything. But to then go and use terminology like "alien craft" just ridicules this video further...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm new to the UFO scene and have seen some videos on YouTube. What gets me, is how infrequent one gets to see a ufo and you would think one would be a bit more excited than that.
Like a few months ago, I saw a big orange light in the sky. I was screaming...
FUUUUUU, TARJA!!! FUUUU THERE'S A FCUKING UFO IN THE SKY!!! FUUUUUU. WHERE'S THE FCUKING CAMERA, FUUUU!!! OH FUUUU THEY'RE HERE!!!
After filming it for a while, I got suspicious because it wasn't doing anything. I decided it wasn't a UFO and the next day I looked over at the place and noticed the tallest crane I've ever seen erected about 8km away. It has a big ass orange light to deter low flying aircraft from hitting it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
Seriously, sorry to go and p*ss on everyones chips but if this is the best UFO footage I would hate to see the worst! Lights, some flashing, at night, over water.... For gods sake it could be anything. But to then go and use terminology like "alien craft" just ridicules this video further...

Well, No doubt I will get some hatin for this but it IS from the David Icke crowd, don't really need to say much more than that...sensationalism at its best/worst. He's well on his way to fulfilling his master plan of becoming the Oral Graham of the world of the weird...Oh and when you visit his website be sure to leave a dollar or you will never be able to close the page down...j/k of course.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

That was my first impression when I saw the video. People along water camping.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi,

I have an issue with this, what do you think it is?

I let everyone decide for themselves, but i think that picture is very clear and shows perfectly what's going on, if not fully clear for you, please play the video several times at that position until you 'get it', it won't take too long i think..

Kai

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

fireworks going off on the ground.

top topics

join