It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in the Mark of the Beast in Usernames.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have seen lot of internet ID names having 666 as their name of contact and I find it tells two things.

It says either people no longer take the implications associated with that number across the world and people just don’t take it seriously or they are trying to say something.

Not to take it seriously means people are dumbing down to the idea of 666, they would probably fall to the deception when it does happen. Unless of course people do not realise they have that number next to their name and they have it already, which is another long shot theory.

What I also find is that people with this number in their internet usernames are not the most polite of people, they can be rather rude and narcissist about their replies.

Are people using it because they are telling us that certain websites are satanic as a form of warning, you know like spiritual guides before the events take place to help people or something?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

They are named 666 ? Well they do what they want don't care about that, it's just another face of the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- fear of the number 666

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well I do have numbers in my name but I'm not rude ... or I hope I am not rude. Actually, I hardly type anything in the forums. I just lurk and read all the user created information.
edit on 17-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

Oh for the reason for my numbers is that I assumed "anon" was already taken.
edit on 17-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
maybe it's another wave of the goth/metal/emo fad

but anyways i know what is up.

some people have been brainwashed to demonize that 3digit number, and well some other people like the number exactly for that reason.

it obviously brings alot of sensivity to religious types, and some people love to exploit exactly those silly fears.

things only have the power one wills unto them, being scared of 666 is empowering those who want to display the number to scare some supersticious cristhians.

it works tho..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Not to take it seriously means people are dumbing down to the idea of 666,

Dumbing down to the idea of numbers?
Many people, do not look at any certain number as being any more significant than any other number.
Call me a fool. Calm me blind. I can look at 666, and I can look at 123, and the only difference I see is 543. I do not see Satan. I do not see evil. I see numbers.

edit on 4/17/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
People can fear numbers it is normal, bad things happen to them when certain numbers show up in their lives so they avoid them.

Number 11 in the Bible means rebelllion, so far we have had 9/11 and 2011 with political rebellion in the Arab world.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
this one's definitely on Satan's ipod -

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think that since you're assuming the bible to be true in this thread, you're running into issues. Try to consider this from the perspective of non-religious people: It's an icon or a symbol from the worlds many myths and legends. There are a lot of people who adopt symbols from modern fiction and ancient fiction. Thor is one of the most common one's I've seen.

It's just what people do.

Take heart, though, that people aren't lampooning the number 616 though. This is the number of the best in many pre-canon manuscripts of Revelation.

Are people using it because they are telling us that certain websites are satanic as a form of warning, you know like spiritual guides before the events take place to help people or something?

No, they just don't care. You're either religious and revere the number or you're not and you don't.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Welfhard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
...people and their imaginary boogie-men and superstitious numbers. SIGH.

Its all as real as Snow White and her seven dwarfs and the Smurfs, and the Leprechauns and Unicorns and on and on....

Except the religious fairy tales and superstitions cause people to not act right...

Silly fools.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Numbers mean whatever you want them to mean.

*SIGH* "739! The roaches are coming!"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Does my username count? "Paschar"

Irony is I detest most anything "religious", not spirituality, just the corporate controlled version of worship we call "religion". More great news worldwide this week regarding more pedophiles, but hey I'm sure "the devil" and his usernames are responsible, not a disgusting institution based more on lies than love. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe some are born in June 1966, or met their girlfriend on June the 6th, 2006. You can't judge them on that number, you should look at their reasons, first.

I'm sure those who put this number do it as a provocation, and not as a way to show they accept the Beast's system (in which, as a matter of fact, they surely don't believe)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This seems like a growing trend like tatoos and when the time comes for the 666 people will be so liberal about it that they will allow it to happen and that is the perfect climate to decieve people.

Which can then go back to Alien implants having a similar adgenda but working on the otherside of reality.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
People can fear numbers it is normal, bad things happen to them when certain numbers show up in their lives so they avoid them.

Number 11 in the Bible means rebelllion, so far we have had 9/11 and 2011 with political rebellion in the Arab world.

It is your own thinking that undoes you. It is not luck or providence. It is your free will. Sometimes when you have a thought it will come to pass and that is called manifest reality. You are bringing things to be by thinking them. For example "I am going to drop this!" And then you do. It is because you thought you would. You can achieve success and even wealth the same way. Start thinking "you will" instead of "you'll never" and you will. Study peoples success stories and you will see it often happens that way. There is that ant and rubber tree story to back it up!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I know this is going to sound radical and people with tats will complain but what if
MARK OF THE BEAST means tattoos?

I was looking at one of those Prison Lock Up programs and almost 100% of them were gang members with tats and it was military and fighting men that first made tattoos popular. Maybe getting a needle and ink on your body is having the "mark of the beast" The Gods at first considered MAN a beast or at least a half beast and so it is feasible. Gods did not use ink and man does. Maybe it is ink?
edit on 17-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I actually have an aquantance named
Marc le Boeuf

he is a zionist fundie,
so obviously we call him
Marc of the Beast.
and
of course there are many jibes about roast beast (boeuf, beef) sandwiches...
and
"have you been working out?
You are looking very buoef..."

also
at a bar be que a while back
Bueofie the vampire slayer...(he cooks a mean stake )

he takes it well...

edit on 17-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by Danbones because: coffee

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You ever heard of Availability Hubris? Yea, two examples (one of them being good I should point out) really don't mean anything. If nothing happened on 9/11, you wouldn't count that as disproof that rebellions often occur with elevens.

THINK MAN!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Pardon me, but have you performed any research on the bar code? I am certain that in your home, 666 is repeated many times, unless your house is empty, that is. Let me enlighten you somewhat, friend. 666 is you, me, all of us, unless some in here are silicon based life forms. Take heed, you are a Carbon Based Life form. All living organisms must contain Carbon to exist on Earth as physical life. Carbon forms the backbone of biology for all life on Earth. Carbon is made up from: 6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons. 666 is humankind. We, Humanity, are the anti-Christ, or rather, anti-Christian. I say this because, when Enlightenment comes to humankind, this seems to be on us right now, by the way, as many are waking up...
When everyone wakes up, and there are no more secrets to be held, humankind will know what Christianity has done all these years, the killings and murders in the name of Christ, and the precious texts, scrolls, and codex's that would really heal us now that were destroyed as "Pagan." The souls of a million women cry out for revenge on the Church, and all it stands for.
Now about Your username, friend. It has the word "lord" in it. Ever research that particular word?

Lord
–noun
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.
dictionary.reference.com...

Now in the bible, KJV, there are many who call themselves "Lord."
Baal (I Kings 18:19) Canaanite God ("Lord") of
fertility, vegetation, and storms.
Adrammelech (II Kings 17:31) (Sepharvite Lord)
Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a
collective of the different
aspects of Baa.
Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.
(Lord)
Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God
of agriculture. (Lord)

As you can see, most all of the Biblical Gods wanted to be called "Lord." And there are many gods in the bible, if you just read it. There are Goddesses in there too, but I'll bet you have never seen that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
god
lord
lowered
fallen
feller
fella
fell
dog

new topics

top topics