It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove to me we all will die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What proof do you have that guarantees we will all die at some point? Do you have any proof or is it just an assumption? If it is an assumption then the statement “we will all die” is rather just assuming that.

So I ask again, what absolute proof do you have that we all will die?
edit on 4/17/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The evidence, which is quite strong, is that everything that has lived since life began has died ( up until the present) That is all the evidence we have so far, unless you have evidence of living things that dont die?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That is all the evidence we have so far, unless you have evidence of living things that dont die?

Well...

Turritopsis nutricula, the potentially immortal jellyfish, is a hydrozoan whose medusa, or jellyfish, form can revert to the polyp stage after becoming sexually mature. It is the only known case of a metazoan capable of reverting completely to a sexually immature, colonial stage after having reached sexual maturity as a solitary stage. It does this through the cell development process of transdifferentiation. Cell transdifferentiation is when the jellyfish "alters the differentiated state of the cell and transforms it into a new cell." In this process the medusa of the immortal jellyfish is transformed into the polyps of a new polyp colony. First, the umbrella reverts itself and then the tentacles and mesoglea get resorbed. The reverted medusa then attaches itself to the substrate by the end that had been at the opposite end of the umbrella and starts giving rise to new polyps to form the new colony. Theoretically, this process can go on infinitely, effectively rendering the jellyfish biologically immortal...

Just saying.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I promise, I will never die.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Cool, I had never heard of that before, you learn something everyday. Still they will die at some point. The sun will die and the earth will die, I dont believe anyone will be around to witness that moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There's no proof. There are statistically significant chances for every one to die, though.

Enoch and Elijah didn't die, and if Rapture happens, millions won't die either. But then, of course, it also depends on your definition of death...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sure, it's possible! It's also possible that you'll win the lottery 100 times in a row.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
What proof do you have that guarantees we will all die at some point? Do you have any proof or is it just an assumption? If it is an assumption then the statement “we will all die” is rather just assuming that.

So I ask again, what absolute proof do you have that we all will die?
edit on 4/17/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)
Your born ,you live, then you die.....If you need proof , just go to your local funeral home and talk to the funeral director , he will show you all the proof you need. I know because I work at one , I see dead people everyday . It doesn't matter who you are , how good of shape your in . how old you are....your gonna die sooner or later ,you can't cheat death

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
While you're at it...

Prove to me we are alive right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swissdom
There's no proof. There are statistically significant chances for every one to die, though.

Enoch and Elijah didn't die, and if Rapture happens, millions won't die either. But then, of course, it also depends on your definition of death...
Your body will die, but your spirit is immortal it cannot die. Your spirit is energy , energy cannot be destoryed , that is a scientific fact , your body is just a container or a bio suit for the spirit.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Prove to me we won't......

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

History would show us that every calamity that hit earth resulted in life surviving on the planet. So I think the perdictions of an end of human life or all life on earth are false.

new topics

top topics

join