It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about the pyramid shapes seen lately

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

It is interesting this seems maybe a gov job, why the pyramid?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
One would assume such an object so obviously floating in the sky would have drawn a large amount of media attention, which it has not, thus crippling the credibility of these videos...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You don't add much substance here bro. You have seen these video's, what are your thoughts about them?
Myself, I won't waste the band with to go to youtube without a good reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I wasnt too sure what to think, these objects are huge, I cannot explain it and looking for others views

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, it does seem that they are being seen in different parts of the world by multiple witnesses and that news stations are reporting some of them, so I wouldn't go as far to say they are all fake...This is the first time I have heard anything about pyramids, so I'll do a little more research to see if I can find out anything more. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
One would assume such an object so obviously floating in the sky would have drawn a large amount of media attention, which it has not, thus crippling the credibility of these videos...

Exactly. We only have to consider the Norway Spiral and the amount of coverage that generated to realise that if these pyramids had any physical reality they would have been seen and videoed by thousands of people.

Total hoaxes the lot of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the one over the uk looks good i wonder if it is a baloon

link   
reply to post by holtdani

Well, I think it could be a least three things; 1.) it could just be ET ships coming to check us out. 2.) it could be some old visitors dropping by to check up (they've have the same ship design for a while, maybe last time they stopped by Egypt and our Ancestors were so inspired by what they had seen in the sky that they decided to make their own pyramids). & 3.) Or it could be advanced government technology that they are planning to use (knowing that we might conclude that their ships inspired the pyramids...) to convince us all to give up our religions or something like that. Who knows?
Not me.
Peace!

P.S. They're probably a hoax anyways.
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: (must be filled out)

link   

Originally posted by ConcreteAngel1
Well, it does seem that they are being seen in different parts of the world by multiple witnesses and that news stations are reporting some of them, so I wouldn't go as far to say they are all fake...This is the first time I have heard anything about pyramids, so I'll do a little more research to see if I can find out anything more. Interesting.

I think that speaks volumes, don't you?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

I think you should review this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Another... dont you think the videos speak volumes??

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

...oh your media coverage ...... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Gay and fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Alright, I'm not too sure about those Youtube videos, but I believe in pyramidal flying objects. I don't know how far witness credibility goes here, but it seems in my experience when I tell people what I saw, they respond with the "yeah, right - whatever" attitude. I had a witness to this, in the car with me and we discusses what we saw, so I know we weren't dreaming something up.

It was twilight and I was on the way home from the country with my 'boyfriend' at the time. There ahead of us in the sky above the road was a distinct pyramid. it had lights at each corner on the bottom that were white. Beside the white lights, there was an orange, light green and blue light (one at each corner). I pulled over and noticed there was no sound save for the crickets. We could see the whole pyramid reflected against the darkening sky. This thing looked black or Grey, it was not white. We then saw a small flashing light come from it and fly off to the south, in a flash the small light was gone. Maybe a minute or so later, the large pyramid rose up a bit (I have no idea how far, but it wasn't much) then it just disappeared.

I was speechless, and so was my friend. We sat there for a while saying nothing then he asked me what I saw. I scrambled to find paper and a pen and I wrote everything down just to be sure. Not that I'd forget something like that! LOL .. This was in Feb. of 1992.

Debunk me or whatever, I know what I saw, but the question is why are they white in these videos and seem to be flying point-down?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Saucers are a bit passé, cigars only fit for that nostalgic touch, light spheres timeless, and while triangular UFOs remain classic this season, trendy Martians fly pyramids. Don't worry, it will all change next year

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

No. You didn't see anything that night. You must have been hallucinating.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swissdom

Loved your post! Your writing style is humorous! I almost choked on my coffee this morning! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In the past when we have seen an "invasion' of triangler space craft we found the US Air Force's latest bomber in the mix. Maybe that is true this time, too.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by MiTS1965

...oh your media coverage ...... www.youtube.com...

You speak Chinese do you?

Care to explain what that report was about?

I'll take a wild guess and say it was about the electrical storm. What you seem to think is a pyramidal UFO is actually a cloud. The news report even covers it with a caption at one point. Would they do that if it was a news report about a UFO?

This is the type of claim which just makes people look silly.

Please try harder.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is probably live testing of project blue beam (which most of us very very soon will be very much aware of)

You know those trails in the sky? ...the ones with barium in them...
thats what theyre for.

Remember that when you see some crazy # in the sky.
Very very soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join