It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Because first time i did it wrong , allow me to introduce myself (many thanks to Sauron):
I am a man, 35 years old, living in Romania.
I discovered ATS about one year ago and i love it .
I think the world is going through many important changes right now and the smart ones will have more chances to be allright.
It is more important to prevent than to cure. So , news is not what is on MSM , not what our government tell us , news is knowledge.
It is important to filter all that sources and keep only what your heart and your experience will tell you is true .
May i say that i love life . In many forms and shapes , life is just wonderful .
I learned what is important in life and what brings you joy and happiness . And no , it's not about the money ...

It's about love. Nothing can not be done properly without it. No matter it is about home , family , work .
And ... be smart !
As someone said about 200 years ago :
... Progress is a possibility for the animal: it can be broken in, tamed and trained; but it is not a possibility for the fool, because the fool thinks he has nothing to learn. It is his place to dictate to others and put them right, and so it is impossible to reason with him. He will laugh you to scorn in saying that what he does not understand is not a meaningful proposition. 'Why don't I understand it, then?', he asks you, with marvellous impudence. To tell him it is because he is a fool would only be taken as an insult, so there is nothing you can say in reply. Everybody else sees it quite clearly, but he will never realize it....

So... be smart and enjoy your lifes !

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by villunder

Hi villunder, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Anyone living in these times who is happy deserve to go to hell for an enternity. If you can look at another person on this planet and feel love for the things you interact with then you're pure evil for there is truly nothing worth living for on this rock nor is there a single being worth wasting 2 seconds thinking about caring for. They will stanb you in the back and guide you into hell for themselves and as such this planet and all life on it should be cast into enternal hell fire.

NOTHING is about love on this rock. It's like that Erin/RIVER eridanus girl with the 9700 the things put in my path in your retarded game. Most like a twin of another as she seemed one way once with that letter in her palm then seemed to be a different person with no mark and then back again to marked and a interesting person to be around. She claimed to be a creature of LOVE with the whole happy happy exterior but the bottom line is she was playing one of the biggest parts in murdering my soul and destroying my life whether she wants to accept it or not.

I try to not care about this puke species and the demonic garbage infesting north america but the more I look at your scummy little game of places mapped out and their stupid names the more i want to go back to putting up the walls of hate and anger. I feel like a huge amount of evil filth have made and set up a game to cause utter confusion so that I'd stay in this deviant pig land as if I was choosing to be with you scum because you weren't guilty of anything but it's solely because of money and wondering wtf this evil game is about with the orion star alignment gibberish and the jesus crucifixtion crap aroudn the same numbers they platter all over airport codes, flight numbers, gates, departure times and arrival times. You people are all part of the most evil plot in existence to ruin my fking life and existence for no reason that I can see. Perhaps you're all just retarded and don't see what you've all worked together to do. But ever since I was about 11 this reality just stopped making any damned sense and was like a scripted nightmare. One miserable thing after another.

Then came the orion sun and moon alignment game through 2010 when i probably should've ran for the hills. People doing this and that with lic plate nums, insurance decals ec all aligned around the same handful of things. Until you see how fk'd up this planet is and this species you have no right to spew nonsense about this place being about LOVE. You people know nothing of LOVE. You only know how to lie, decieve, stabe ach other int he back and create a system where you pay your children to murder each other while you sit back living it up in your homeland and a sstem where the more you don't care about ripping people off the more you'll enjoy life.

If you feel anything but hate, anger and disgust towards this species right now you're pure evil! Sorry for rambling and even posting but I need to get to that idiotic 20 post count require before making a thread and doing a thorough ranting explaining these little rants in greater detail.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Welcome aboard my friend! We're glad to have you.

I don't know what's up NorthAtASouth's rear, but I'd just let him vent and wallow in his general disdain for existing.

Welcome aboard
It's great to meet you!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthAtASouth

Anyone living in these times who is happy deserve to go to hell for an enternity. If you can look at another person on this planet and feel love for the things you interact with then you're pure evil for there is truly nothing worth living for on this rock nor is there a single being worth wasting 2 seconds thinking about caring for. They will stanb you in the back and guide you into hell for themselves and as such this planet and all life on it should be cast into enternal hell fire.

NOTHING is about love on this rock. It's like that Erin/RIVER eridanus girl with the 9700 the things put in my path in your retarded game. Most like a twin of another as she seemed one way once with that letter in her palm then seemed to be a different person with no mark and then back again to marked and a interesting person to be around. She claimed to be a creature of LOVE with the whole happy happy exterior but the bottom line is she was playing one of the biggest parts in murdering my soul and destroying my life whether she wants to accept it or not.

I try to not care about this puke species and the demonic garbage infesting north america but the more I look at your scummy little game of places mapped out and their stupid names the more i want to go back to putting up the walls of hate and anger. I feel like a huge amount of evil filth have made and set up a game to cause utter confusion so that I'd stay in this deviant pig land as if I was choosing to be with you scum because you weren't guilty of anything but it's solely because of money and wondering wtf this evil game is about with the orion star alignment gibberish and the jesus crucifixtion crap aroudn the same numbers they platter all over airport codes, flight numbers, gates, departure times and arrival times. You people are all part of the most evil plot in existence to ruin my fking life and existence for no reason that I can see. Perhaps you're all just retarded and don't see what you've all worked together to do. But ever since I was about 11 this reality just stopped making any damned sense and was like a scripted nightmare. One miserable thing after another.

Then came the orion sun and moon alignment game through 2010 when i probably should've ran for the hills. People doing this and that with lic plate nums, insurance decals ec all aligned around the same handful of things. Until you see how fk'd up this planet is and this species you have no right to spew nonsense about this place being about LOVE. You people know nothing of LOVE. You only know how to lie, decieve, stabe ach other int he back and create a system where you pay your children to murder each other while you sit back living it up in your homeland and a sstem where the more you don't care about ripping people off the more you'll enjoy life.

If you feel anything but hate, anger and disgust towards this species right now you're pure evil! Sorry for rambling and even posting but I need to get to that idiotic 20 post count require before making a thread and doing a thorough ranting explaining these little rants in greater detail.

If you don't care, then why are you here? Trolling isn't cool. This guy came here with a good attitude and an open mind and this is how you represent us. Thanks a bunch...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthAtASouth

Ah! Broken heart perhaps. Probably best to ignore it; sounds like a personal problem none of us can do anything about anyway....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthAtASouth

WOW ...

First ... you know nothing about me . I really believe in love because there is a secret : all the hearts without love are punished with the worst torture, that is hate.
Second, always one action produces a reaction . It is an universal law . You give love , you receive love . You give hate , guess what you receive ...

And another: ".you have no right to spew nonsense about this place being about LOVE. You people know nothing of LOVE. You only know how to lie, decieve, stabe ach other int he back and create a system where you pay your children to murder each other while you sit back living it up in your homeland and a sstem where the more you don't care about ripping people off the more you'll enjoy life.

You tell me my rights ? About my children ??
Just for your knowledge ...
1. The worst of people is one who thinks is better than others!
2. More stronger than a man who kills, is the one who dies saving another.

You can become a believer, pious, devoted, loving person when you sincerely want...
Loving life more than to fear the death threats, means you deserve life.

I am really sorry for you ...

(scuse me my bad english)
edit on 17/4/2011 by villunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Ya. You're right, dude. I just feel bad for the OP for that being the first post he got in response to his greeting.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

Alright I'm sorry for being so hopped up and angry lately but if you could see what I've been friggin been through in this life and what's happening you'd probably understand why it's so difficult ot not get frustrated. I didn't do anything to deserve the lvl of bs that's being handed to me. This is just nuts!

Oneday someone will say hey look at this and show you 234+432 IC XC and MR.E 666 (mystery 666) Chris B. and then maybe you'll understand why I'm going off. A bunch of stuff about 342 and 243 etc and how everyone around here has been going off in some kind of mega ruse or role reversal game where I get totally shafted at something but not really sure what or why other than it seeming like everyone around me is a bnuch of friggin who knows what all working together to try and pretend ot be as me while as if hearing my thoughts. It's quite disturbing.

Last year I randomly stumbledupon something and thenr eality went a little wacko for quite a while and scared the bageebus out of me. I mean if you did something as a joke and found a ton of stuff suggesting you were the beast of revelations you'd probably be pissed off too! This is just blah! Sure I havn't been a perfect person my whole life but this is just nuts. You should see the looks strangers give me from time to time.

I tell ya when I tried to change my ways into being a more caring person again and not caring what others did to a certain extent it was like god or something out htere got really mad and started hammering down on me for not being miserable. I don't want ot be angry anymore but everytime i try to move on and be happy life gets worse and worse. it's not fair!
edit on 17-4-2011 by NorthAtASouth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join