It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Ox-Files: 'Mass cow sacrifices by aliens' sent White House into panic, FBI records reveal

page: 3
15
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO
 


Even though cattle mutilations were real, this "leak" from the Vault smells like disinfo.




posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Max_TO
Source



Cows were sacrificed by aliens sending the White House into a panic declassified FBI files have revealed. It is claimed that more than 8,000 cows were abducted by UFOs before they were mutilated and thrown back down to earth over the southern United States during the 1970s. The memo is one of thousands of previously unreleased classified files that the bureau has made public in a new online resource called The Vault.


Anyone else get the feeling that these FBI files aka , the vault , is nothing more then a whole lot of dis-info ?





WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE CLAIMING EVERYTHING IS DIS-INFO?! God dammit I'm tired of all that crap! It's not disINFO, it's disCLOSURE.


When are people going to realize that flying saucers are a completely HUMAN idea.. that is until the Germans figured out saucers also made perfect radar stealth vehicles.. which is why the first saucers were seen over Nazi Germany - the Foo Fighters. When the US government found out these Foo fighters were German craft rather than alien as our pilots thought it gave them the perfect way of keeping this tech secret... thus was born the entire alien disinfo campaign... a massive one at that.. maybe the biggest ever.

Watch Nick Cook's documentary.. why would our own government ask aircraft designers to make our stealth aircraft look like saucers if we were really worried about saucers? witnesses also reported silent helicopters made to look like saucers harvesting cattle. Why make helicopters look like saucers and not us the German antigrav we acquired? Because there is always the possibility you crash one.. creating big problems of clean up and the tech being discovered. Probably what happened at Roswell.. if it was our tech and not the Germans that fled Germany after the war.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT
 


Nice theory, except there's records of flying saucers going back at least to 29,000 BC (in cave drawings) & Alexander the Great had 2 encounters with "flying, silver shields" during his campaign in India (just google "Alexander, UFO"), in 300 BC. In one account both sides of the battle recorded the objects swooping down and, with a beam of light, destroying a wall.

Alexander spent the latter years of his life in a diving bell (the world's 'first submarine') searching for one of these UFOs that darted into a river in India.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)


So... I guess Nazis were around for way longer than WWII, huh? lol
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis

Originally posted by primetime2123
sure the appearance of laser precision and blood completely drained..plus some of these cow bodies are found in trees.or power lines..I am sure that a predator can do that and give no evidence it was there...

edit on 17-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)


You said it yourself. "Appearance".

If you are saying that mere observation is all it takes to "prove" that these incisions are in fact produced by laser, then I have a bridge to sell you.

People really need to define, for themselves, what "proof" actually means. Otherwise we get watered down responses like these that use an "appearance" to declare "proof" with no actual substantiation.

No offense, primetime, I'm sure you do believe cattle are mutilated by interstellar travelers--but for your own benefit, be diligent. This goes for everyone who feels embattled by my opinions, if someone challenges your reality--prove it to yourself. This isn't religion, it shouldn't be founded upon faith.

Good luck!
edit on 4/17/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

I don't really imply aliens did it at all...but when skeptics say things like predators did it is an insult to my intelligence....I'd more believe an interstellar alien did it than a predator could do this with all the research I have done on the subject..that is more believable to me...to me personally this is unexplained
edit on 17-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If Alexander the Great says there are flying saucers then I am a firm believer. I don't want his soul rising from the grave to rape this Earth due to me saying otherwise.

If you're smart, you will do the same.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend
 


Nice story but ....

Unfortunately for us, neither Edwards nor Fenoglio cared to mention their sources, giving rise to decades of confusion as to the historicity of these two alleged UFO sightings by Alexander the Great and his army. Fenoglio's riddle being, in my opinion, the easiest to solve, I will begin by him. He says that five "flying shields" flew in triangular formation and that, after some time hovering over the walls, a lightning-flash came from the largest of these shields and struck the walls of Tyre. Unfortunately, there is no mention whatsoever of such an event outside of ufological literature. I won't even comment the laughable statement by Fenoglio who dares to say that Johann Gustav Droysen did not mention it on purpose. However, going back to the closest sources we can get, one might ponder this quote from Quintus Curtius, one of the main classical authorities on Alexander, who says that during the siege of Tyre, in 332 BC (between January and August) : Clipeos vero aereos multo igne torrebant, quos repletos fervida arena caenoque decocto e muris subito devolvebant. Nec ulla pestis magis timebatur: quippe, ubi loricam corpusque fervens arena penetraverat, nec ulla vi excuti poterat, et quidquid attigerat perurebat, iacientesque arma laceratis omnibus, quis protegi poterant, vulneribus inulti patebant. (Quintus Curtius Rufus, Historia Alexandri Magni, lib. IV, cap. V) Furthermore, they [the Tyrians] would heat bronze shields in a blazing fire, fill them with hot sand and boiling excrement and suddenly hurl them from the walls. None of their deterrents aroused greater fear than this. The hot sand would make its way between the breastplate and the body; there was no way to shake it out and it would burn through whatever it touched. The soldiers would throw away their weapons, tear off all their protective clothing and thus expose themselves to wounds without being able to retaliate. (From Heckel, W. and Yardley, J. Alexander the Great : historical texts in translation, 2004, p. 147) This is as close as we can get to Fenoglio's "flying shields" by looking at ancient sources and I believe this passage from Quintus Curtius is the basis Fenoglio used for his version, whether intentionally or as a result of a (hard-to-believe) misunderstanding or mistranslation.

Source

But hey , if your going to believe that aliens come to Earth for stake dinners , why not believe a unreliable account of history while your at it ?



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by TheLegend
 


Nice story but ....

Unfortunately for us, neither Edwards nor Fenoglio cared to mention their sources, giving rise to decades of confusion as to the historicity of these two alleged UFO sightings by Alexander the Great and his army. Fenoglio's riddle being, in my opinion, the easiest to solve, I will begin by him. He says that five "flying shields" flew in triangular formation and that, after some time hovering over the walls, a lightning-flash came from the largest of these shields and struck the walls of Tyre. Unfortunately, there is no mention whatsoever of such an event outside of ufological literature. I won't even comment the laughable statement by Fenoglio who dares to say that Johann Gustav Droysen did not mention it on purpose. However, going back to the closest sources we can get, one might ponder this quote from Quintus Curtius, one of the main classical authorities on Alexander, who says that during the siege of Tyre, in 332 BC (between January and August) : Clipeos vero aereos multo igne torrebant, quos repletos fervida arena caenoque decocto e muris subito devolvebant. Nec ulla pestis magis timebatur: quippe, ubi loricam corpusque fervens arena penetraverat, nec ulla vi excuti poterat, et quidquid attigerat perurebat, iacientesque arma laceratis omnibus, quis protegi poterant, vulneribus inulti patebant. (Quintus Curtius Rufus, Historia Alexandri Magni, lib. IV, cap. V) Furthermore, they [the Tyrians] would heat bronze shields in a blazing fire, fill them with hot sand and boiling excrement and suddenly hurl them from the walls. None of their deterrents aroused greater fear than this. The hot sand would make its way between the breastplate and the body; there was no way to shake it out and it would burn through whatever it touched. The soldiers would throw away their weapons, tear off all their protective clothing and thus expose themselves to wounds without being able to retaliate. (From Heckel, W. and Yardley, J. Alexander the Great : historical texts in translation, 2004, p. 147) This is as close as we can get to Fenoglio's "flying shields" by looking at ancient sources and I believe this passage from Quintus Curtius is the basis Fenoglio used for his version, whether intentionally or as a result of a (hard-to-believe) misunderstanding or mistranslation.

Source

But hey , if your going to believe that aliens come to Earth for stake dinners , why not believe a unreliable account of history while your at it ?

what does that have to do with this topic ??



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123
 


I was simply indulging my off topic friend who made the claim that Alexander the Great saw a UFO . Sorry I just felt it importent to point out that there is no ancient claim to that report .

But thanks for getting us back on topic !



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by 8311-XHT
 


Nice theory, except there's records of flying saucers going back at least to 29,000 BC (in cave drawings) & Alexander the Great had 2 encounters with "flying, silver shields" during his campaign in India (just google "Alexander, UFO"), in 300 BC. In one account both sides of the battle recorded the objects swooping down and, with a beam of light, destroying a wall.

Alexander spent the latter years of his life in a diving bell (the world's 'first submarine') searching for one of these UFOs that darted into a river in India.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)


So... I guess Nazis were around for way longer than WWII, huh? lol
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)


How on earth can we take something said so long ago as gospel? Humans have said crazy things all through history.. such as elves, dragons etc etc.. for all we know he hallucinated..

Also.. there is the very real possibility he saw US as time travellers. There was a thread talking about a time warp in Antartica that just happens to take you back to the year 1965.. immediately before a treaty was made to prevent weapons from being put into space.

The point is that if there were realy aliens all over then our military would be taking it seriously not making their stealth aicraft look like it to confuse people even more. Also... saucers have been seen around nuke bases.. this is likely US testing our own saucer system and using them in the same fashion the Germans used the foo fighters.. they were dvices meant to disrupt enemy tech by disabling engines etc. It seems we are likely using saucers the same way.. to potentially disable enemy nuke systems before they can launch. and use aliens as a cover.

The fact we are so gullible and naive to believe aliens and reptilians is probably why they justify keeping this tech from us.. because they think we are too superstitious, gullible and stupid to handle it or it being used by our enemies. Not to mention the devastating power of the tech.. I suspect the WTC on 9-11 was taken down using this tech as a way of preparing and preventing something like this from happening not on our terms. This is why they need to install the New World Oder and straighten out the Middle East and probably make a police state because this tech is too dangerous militarily and economically and they are afraid of losing power. Anyone could have air dominance with this tech very cheap and easily.

Oh yeah.. why do you think the military made everything black triangles now? because even they realized how hoakie the whole saucer idea was. It's 50s B-movie stuff.

Looking back on all of it it is obvious Bob lazar and John lear were disinfo agents suppressing this tech. Lear's dad was promoting antigrav more than anyone in the 50s before it went completely black. Bob Lazar pretends to bring us alien disclosure.. he runs a site selling "dangerous chemcials" because the government doesn't want us to use them and claims to be bringing us hydrogen cars if only the government would let us use the materials to make them. The perfect cover for a guy actually supprressing REAL super technologies. This is why the governemnt both discredits him AND validates him at the same time by hiring him back into government programs - all part of the show.

Another important thing to remember is that the government is trying to fool others within the government and military because only very few know the truth. If many knew then it would get out to everyone including other countries. I think the last president to know may have been JFK.. or they used the alien excuse with him and he was going to tell everyone about it or knew it was BS. This forced them to kill him.. becusse in their warped minds they think there is no way our enemies won't abuse this tech. Rather than realizing they can't control it anyway and it would elevate all of humanity.
edit on 17-4-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
 


Have you checked out Linda Moulton Howes work or read her book called An Alien Harvest published in 1989, she has been investigating cattle, horse, dog and cat mutilations for the past 30 years.


I was watching for someone to mention Linda Moulton Howe... good on ya.. a star for that indeed..

There were two "strange Harvest documentaries made.. the first was 1980, while director for special projects at KMGH-TV ( CBS in Denver, Colorado ). She won a Regional Emmy for that one in 1981. So yes indeed she has been researching this phenomena for over 30 years.

Reading various UFO books will help with this topic as well. What the FBI did and didn't do through the 70s regarding this phenomena, people might be interested in. T'was an ex-FBI agent that started all the "Satanic Ritual" excuse concerning Cattle Mutilations. The press, as if "given orders" ran with it... Was strange times and I remember them.

This phenomena was world-wide and very severe in the United States... Ranchers became angry... very VERY angry, to the point that all across the U.S. ranchers didn't trust the government investigating at all... They armed and created many watchmen groups and threatened to shoot anything flying over their ranches... So the government tried to "handle" the growing discontent and escalating "do it yourself" methods many were choosing. The anger was so prevalent and obvious, that I'm not sure any media these days is revealing an accurate portrayal of the history, without revealing that massive anger.

It's claimed over 10,000 cases were reported from 1973 to 1979 in the U.S. alone... but it's more like 10s of thousands have occurred... Some talk of "animals ravaged em" on and on... THAT also made these ranchers ANGRY. They know the nature of their business better then non-sense offering pundits and idiots, getting media exposure, while the ranchers, who KNEW it wasn't animals or Satanic Rituals... were virtually ignored.

Meanwhile, these days... it's a matter of re-writing the past, for most people... a mere joke for many... and people making comments before they know the background of the topic.

This phenomena still occurs worldwide to this day.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine

Originally posted by Aquarius1
 


Have you checked out Linda Moulton Howes work or read her book called An Alien Harvest published in 1989, she has been investigating cattle, horse, dog and cat mutilations for the past 30 years.


I was watching for someone to mention Linda Moulton Howe... good on ya.. a star for that indeed..

There were two "strange Harvest documentaries made.. the first was 1980, while director for special projects at KMGH-TV ( CBS in Denver, Colorado ). She won a Regional Emmy for that one in 1981. So yes indeed she has been researching this phenomena for over 30 years.

Reading various UFO books will help with this topic as well. What the FBI did and didn't do through the 70s regarding this phenomena, people might be interested in. T'was an ex-FBI agent that started all the "Satanic Ritual" excuse concerning Cattle Mutilations. The press, as if "given orders" ran with it... Was strange times and I remember them.

This phenomena was world-wide and very severe in the United States... Ranchers became angry... very VERY angry, to the point that all across the U.S. ranchers didn't trust the government investigating at all... They armed and created many watchmen groups and threatened to shoot anything flying over their ranches... So the government tried to "handle" the growing discontent and escalating "do it yourself" methods many were choosing. The anger was so prevalent and obvious, that I'm not sure any media these days is revealing an accurate portrayal of the history, without revealing that massive anger.

It's claimed over 10,000 cases were reported from 1973 to 1979 in the U.S. alone... but it's more like 10s of thousands have occurred... Some talk of "animals ravaged em" on and on... THAT also made these ranchers ANGRY. They know the nature of their business better then non-sense offering pundits and idiots, getting media exposure, while the ranchers, who KNEW it wasn't animals or Satanic Rituals... were virtually ignored.

Meanwhile, these days... it's a matter of re-writing the past, for most people... a mere joke for many... and people making comments before they know the background of the topic.

This phenomena still occurs worldwide to this day.

Thank you VERY MUCH for this capsule history. These were the events that I alluded to earlier. I've read everything that I could find on the animal-mutilation phenomenon. Serious researchers and investigators have brought forth many "anomalies" that defy ALL explanation, including--and especially--"coyotes did it." Microscopic examinations of the incisions have left professional lab personnel shaking their heads in wonder and disbelief. Anyone who treats this as some trivial misunderstanding of how scavengers work is wrong and misguided. This is a decidedly non-trivial phenomenon, and I, for one, resent anyone treating it that way.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO
 


Well, I would take a tongue in cheek attitude myself, but I know a lady who handraised beefs for the fair. Some of her prize cows came up with their sexual organs cored out like a big 4 inch apple corer had done it, and half of their faces, and such like has been documented on here, and this lady is a simple person who does not have it in her to lie. It happened just like she said I would bet half my paycheck.

Peace...



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom
 


I say UFOs are real.

There, I came back from the dead and granted your wish.

Peace!



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
reply to post by Max_TO
 


It would make sense that the FBI has some hidden agenda in regards to making this information public, or should I say, possibly MAKING this "information".



Most likely the FBI is interested in it's own survival. Look at how people view the CIA, ATF,NSA and FEMA. Heck I would be surprised if those previously listed organization's last a decade at how much people find them disdainful.



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Cattle Mutilations: A Tenative Solution When a cow is in trouble, sick or dying, the first thing it experiences is peripheral circulatory shutdown. The peripheral, or outside circulation begins to shut down, this causes an immediate temperature reduction of the affected animal's outside skin. When a helicopter flies low and slow over area pastures and has the infra-red scanner operating, it will notice a cow with a lower thermographic reading than the others in the herd. Find the cold cow, and you've identified a cow in trouble. Somebody wants to know why that cow is in trouble. Since the cow will probably die anyway, it's a good choice for sample extraction. It's also a good way to narrow down farms that might be affected by disease. This answers the question everybody always asks me: "Why wouldn't the government just go around and buy cows at the livestock sale, it would be cheaper than using helicopters. They could raise their own cattle on their own land and nobody would know about". That was always a hard question to answer, until now. There's no need to sample animals that don't appear to be at risk. If you are performing true epidemiology, you would go state to state and look for sick cows . You can't do that at a livestock sale, unless you marked the animals and came back and bought them after they were transported to the sales lot. Even then, you'd have no assurance the cow you'd marked would be offered up for sale. Furthermore, time is of the essence, an ailing cow might not ever make it to the sale. True epidemiology requires scanning as many cows as you could, in as many different areas. You'd have to do this over the entire continental U.S. to make accurate studies and samplings. The vast majority of the cows that I found missing organs and tissues, had calved (given birth) within 2-3 weeks before being found dead. That's significant when we remember that BSE and CJD can also be hereditary diseases. In a couple of cases we investigated, the animal's blood had been thoroughly drained (exsanguinated) and there was no blood on the animals or on the ground. Early on in the scientific study of CJD & BSE, it was determined that body fluids were highly volatile and the scientists would drain the blood entirely after sedating the animal. A curare-like drug immediately immobilized the animals and the animal would die of blood loss. This may explain why no veterinarian or laboratory was ever able to tell farmers or police, the animal's cause of death. That was always a big mystery. Now I believe some of the animals I examined, actually died of shock from blood loss. A curare-like drug is necessary to immediately incapacitate the animal, this prevents any struggle so the work can be carried out quickly. You don't want to stick around a long time and get caught by an irate farmer with a high powered rifle, that's why helicopters are the perfect vehicle to get in and out, fast. Because these cows identified through lower temperature signatures will probably die soon anyway, it's less of a moral issue for the teams performing the samplings. Phil tells me that there are three different groups studying Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies. There is the public group, associated with Nobel Prize winner Stanley Prusiner. The second group is private and headed by a man whose name I will hold onto for the moment. The third is the government group, funded by a black budget. The groups don't always share information, so each is trying to figure out what the other is doing. By the 1960's, 112 different strains of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies had been identified. I don't have any information on how many have been identified today. I don't know if the strains identified here in the U.S. are more, or less dangerous than those still threatening Great Britain. Conclusion I don't pretend to explain every bovine excision case that's occurred across the country, I can only speak to those cases where I was directly involved in on-site investigations, working as a police officer. In 90% of the cases we investigated, helicopters were reported seen over the affected pastures the day before or after suspicious livestock deaths occurred. Because of the foreign substances found at the scene and in the bloodstreams of the animals, we (farmers and cops alike) suspected at that time there was some kind of medical testing being performed. With the new information I've been handed recently, described in this and my previous article, I am even more convinced that we were on the right track. That is the covert surveillance and study of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies across America. Now that this information has been put into the public's hands, the debate can begin.


A far more likely explanation , no ?
Source



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by Serafine

Originally posted by Aquarius1
 


Have you checked out Linda Moulton Howes work or read her book called An Alien Harvest published in 1989, she has been investigating cattle, horse, dog and cat mutilations for the past 30 years.


I was watching for someone to mention Linda Moulton Howe... good on ya.. a star for that indeed..

There were two "strange Harvest documentaries made.. the first was 1980, while director for special projects at KMGH-TV ( CBS in Denver, Colorado ). She won a Regional Emmy for that one in 1981. So yes indeed she has been researching this phenomena for over 30 years.

Reading various UFO books will help with this topic as well. What the FBI did and didn't do through the 70s regarding this phenomena, people might be interested in. T'was an ex-FBI agent that started all the "Satanic Ritual" excuse concerning Cattle Mutilations. The press, as if "given orders" ran with it... Was strange times and I remember them.

This phenomena was world-wide and very severe in the United States... Ranchers became angry... very VERY angry, to the point that all across the U.S. ranchers didn't trust the government investigating at all... They armed and created many watchmen groups and threatened to shoot anything flying over their ranches... So the government tried to "handle" the growing discontent and escalating "do it yourself" methods many were choosing. The anger was so prevalent and obvious, that I'm not sure any media these days is revealing an accurate portrayal of the history, without revealing that massive anger.

It's claimed over 10,000 cases were reported from 1973 to 1979 in the U.S. alone... but it's more like 10s of thousands have occurred... Some talk of "animals ravaged em" on and on... THAT also made these ranchers ANGRY. They know the nature of their business better then non-sense offering pundits and idiots, getting media exposure, while the ranchers, who KNEW it wasn't animals or Satanic Rituals... were virtually ignored.

Meanwhile, these days... it's a matter of re-writing the past, for most people... a mere joke for many... and people making comments before they know the background of the topic.

This phenomena still occurs worldwide to this day.

Thank you VERY MUCH for this capsule history. These were the events that I alluded to earlier. I've read everything that I could find on the animal-mutilation phenomenon. Serious researchers and investigators have brought forth many "anomalies" that defy ALL explanation, including--and especially--"coyotes did it." Microscopic examinations of the incisions have left professional lab personnel shaking their heads in wonder and disbelief. Anyone who treats this as some trivial misunderstanding of how scavengers work is wrong and misguided. This is a decidedly non-trivial phenomenon, and I, for one, resent anyone treating it that way.


This whole UFO/cattle mutilations phenomena is fascinating. I have no doubts that ETs are real and have been visiting Earth since ... indeed, the ETs may have seeded life on this planet. I'm convinced that ETs created modern man by genetically modifying an ancient hominid with their own DNA -- we are part starseed. So I have no problem believing that some UFOs are extraterrestial in origin.

However, the cattle mutilations sound to me like a secret government project. Numerous reports of "unmarked black helicopters" around the cattle mutilations. Laser surgical field packs did exist back then and would explain the unusually precise incisions on these animals. I think the government was testing for various soil contaminations -- this was kept secret so as to not alarm the people living in those areas.

It does not surprise me that the government would use UFOs as a cover story to divert attention and discredit the mutilation phenomenon in the eyes of the general public.

The whole UFO field is loaded with government disinfo and these "secrets" leaked from the Vault smell like manipulative disinfo.

Someone on this thread mentioned Nazi technology from the standpoint of conventional understanding. It's ironic that the inner core of the SS were well aware of the reality of ETs -- which is why they considered themselves to be members of the "Master Race" (an ugly, destructive ideology, but not entirely devoid of truth).

AuranVector



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Cattle Mutilations: A Tenative Solution When a cow is in trouble, sick or dying, the first thing it experiences is peripheral circulatory shutdown. The peripheral, or outside circulation begins to shut down, this causes an immediate temperature reduction of the affected animal's outside skin. When a helicopter flies low and slow over area pastures and has the infra-red scanner operating, it will notice a cow with a lower thermographic reading than the others in the herd. Find the cold cow, and you've identified a cow in trouble. Somebody wants to know why that cow is in trouble. Since the cow will probably die anyway, it's a good choice for sample extraction. It's also a good way to narrow down farms that might be affected by disease. This answers the question everybody always asks me: "Why wouldn't the government just go around and buy cows at the livestock sale, it would be cheaper than using helicopters. They could raise their own cattle on their own land and nobody would know about". That was always a hard question to answer, until now. There's no need to sample animals that don't appear to be at risk. If you are performing true epidemiology, you would go state to state and look for sick cows . You can't do that at a livestock sale, unless you marked the animals and came back and bought them after they were transported to the sales lot. Even then, you'd have no assurance the cow you'd marked would be offered up for sale. Furthermore, time is of the essence, an ailing cow might not ever make it to the sale. True epidemiology requires scanning as many cows as you could, in as many different areas. You'd have to do this over the entire continental U.S. to make accurate studies and samplings. The vast majority of the cows that I found missing organs and tissues, had calved (given birth) within 2-3 weeks before being found dead. That's significant when we remember that BSE and CJD can also be hereditary diseases. In a couple of cases we investigated, the animal's blood had been thoroughly drained (exsanguinated) and there was no blood on the animals or on the ground. Early on in the scientific study of CJD & BSE, it was determined that body fluids were highly volatile and the scientists would drain the blood entirely after sedating the animal. A curare-like drug immediately immobilized the animals and the animal would die of blood loss. This may explain why no veterinarian or laboratory was ever able to tell farmers or police, the animal's cause of death. That was always a big mystery. Now I believe some of the animals I examined, actually died of shock from blood loss. A curare-like drug is necessary to immediately incapacitate the animal, this prevents any struggle so the work can be carried out quickly. You don't want to stick around a long time and get caught by an irate farmer with a high powered rifle, that's why helicopters are the perfect vehicle to get in and out, fast. Because these cows identified through lower temperature signatures will probably die soon anyway, it's less of a moral issue for the teams performing the samplings. Phil tells me that there are three different groups studying Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies. There is the public group, associated with Nobel Prize winner Stanley Prusiner. The second group is private and headed by a man whose name I will hold onto for the moment. The third is the government group, funded by a black budget. The groups don't always share information, so each is trying to figure out what the other is doing. By the 1960's, 112 different strains of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies had been identified. I don't have any information on how many have been identified today. I don't know if the strains identified here in the U.S. are more, or less dangerous than those still threatening Great Britain. Conclusion I don't pretend to explain every bovine excision case that's occurred across the country, I can only speak to those cases where I was directly involved in on-site investigations, working as a police officer. In 90% of the cases we investigated, helicopters were reported seen over the affected pastures the day before or after suspicious livestock deaths occurred. Because of the foreign substances found at the scene and in the bloodstreams of the animals, we (farmers and cops alike) suspected at that time there was some kind of medical testing being performed. With the new information I've been handed recently, described in this and my previous article, I am even more convinced that we were on the right track. That is the covert surveillance and study of Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies across America. Now that this information has been put into the public's hands, the debate can begin.


A far more likely explanation , no ?
Source


It's a 2 for the price of 1.. they can look for disease and probably radiation, chemical poisoning etc etc.. AND promote this alien disinfo campaign to take people off the case of them having antigravity tech...



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Originally posted by AuranVector

However, the cattle mutilations sound to me like a secret government project. Numerous reports of "unmarked black helicopters" around the cattle mutilations. Laser surgical field packs did exist back then and would explain the unusually precise incisions on these animals. I think the government was testing for various soil contaminations -- this was kept secret so as to not alarm the people living in those areas.

It does not surprise me that the government would use UFOs as a cover story to divert attention and discredit the mutilation phenomenon in the eyes of the general public.

The whole UFO field is loaded with government disinfo and these "secrets" leaked from the Vault smell like manipulative disinfo.

Someone on this thread mentioned Nazi technology from the standpoint of conventional understanding. It's ironic that the inner core of the SS were well aware of the reality of ETs -- which is why they considered themselves to be members of the "Master Race" (an ugly, destructive ideology, but not entirely devoid of truth).

AuranVector


I understand what you are saying, but there's maybe some other things to consider as well...

The( Black ) Helicopters associated with cattle mutilations were directly related to UFO sightings in most cases. The idea that the "government" uses UFOs as a cover has to consider that the UFO connection came from the witnesses and the ranchers... NOT the government. Other phenomena were involved as well.

FOO fighters being "first" seen over Germany is an error. During WW2 they were in every theatre and even the Germans were bewildered. And the "Master Race" was not only a German Phenomena... It's Eugenics and began in UK and MANY held that philosophy before Germany, all around the world, including the eugenics movement in the U.S.A.

Cecil Rhodes thought the British a "Master Race" etc etc... These days many people even think the "rich" are a master race... ( the elite )

Most of Germany's eugenic laws were taken directly from the U.S.A, which had quite an established eugenics program of laws etc. These groups and people have not gone away... The philosophy and movement is still active and permeates much of this time as well. A kinder gentler machine gun hand.

As far as a "Vault" or U.S. government release of information and documents.. such as FBI documents... Much of this is for investigative Journalists and writers.. and academic researchers to work over. When the "people" directly involved in any particular documents are hunted down, questioned, and data and information is verified and graphed out... the stories begin to form.

Some have indeed been exposed as psychological operations of one kind or another... Every once in a while things get exposed and usually the U.S. Congress steps in to "investigate". A few sacrificial lambs are offered, or in this case "cattle"? lol and the rest is "covered-up".

That trick can be found with some ease.... from the church and pike committee hearings in the 70s to both JFK hearings and Watergate... Irangate... CIA drug dealing etc etc.....

It's a safe bet researchers will be doing some primary research and investigations on these Vault documents.



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine

I understand what you are saying, but there's maybe some other things to consider as well...

The( Black ) Helicopters associated with cattle mutilations were directly related to UFO sightings in most cases. The idea that the "government" uses UFOs as a cover has to consider that the UFO connection came from the witnesses and the ranchers... NOT the government. Other phenomena were involved as well.


I disagree.. I think the alien disnfo campaign is somehtin out governemnt has been pushing from the beginning. I think the first agetns pushing this were people like Barney and Betty Hill.. then on and on to Billy Meier and Bob Lazar.. John Lear..


FOO fighters being "first" seen over Germany is an error. During WW2 they were in every theatre and even the Germans were bewildered.


This is likely disinfo.. there is a German scientist forced to work for the Nazi's who developed this tech (Viktor Schauberger). Actual proof. And his work even fits the theory of TTownsbrown who eveloped very similar tech at the same time..


And the "Master Race" was not only a German Phenomena... It's Eugenics and began in UK and MANY held that philosophy before Germany, all around the world, including the eugenics movement in the U.S.A.


I agree with this.. but it still fits the "Nazi" philosphy... ther is also more info coming out about the Nazis still running aorund outside Germany after the war.



posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT
 



Originally posted by 8311-XHT

I disagree.. I think the alien disnfo campaign is somehtin out governemnt has been pushing from the beginning. I think the first agetns pushing this were people like Barney and Betty Hill.. then on and on to Billy Meier and Bob Lazar.. John Lear..


As I stated before, I understand what you are saying..... I only hope you understand the points I'm trying to make.

Any government "disinfo" campaign in relation to this is a different subject. How does the government saying NOTHING except denial of UFOs regarding cattle mutilations, represent disinfo campaigns? As I stated and you seem to have ignored... The many witnesses and ranchers gave evidence of UFOs and NOT the government.

What does Barney and Betty Hill have to do with the cattle mutilations? Let alone Lear in the late 80s? These are different issues.... Are you claiming that cattle mutilations linked with UFOs is somehow from the government and not the thousands of witnesses?


Originally posted by Serafine

FOO fighters being "first" seen over Germany is an error. During WW2 they were in every theatre and even the Germans were bewildered.



Originally posted by 8311-XHT

This is likely disinfo.. there is a German scientist forced to work for the Nazi's who developed this tech (Viktor Schauberger). Actual proof. And his work even fits the theory of TTownsbrown who eveloped very similar tech at the same time..


FOO fighters were in every theatre of war in ww2 and the phenomena was NOT merely some German invention. Nick Cook's ( The Hunt For ZERO POINT ) book doesn't confuse UFOs and other phenomena with FOO Fighters eh? Here's some more background... Notice the difference between foo fighters and "crafts"...

UFO Sighting Chronology 1939-1946; The WWII Years & "Foo-Fighters"

This is from NICAP and represent only a few of the "sightings" for those years.

*******

Concerning "Master Race" and Germans running around after the war etc... That requires a new thread, as it wanders further afield from this Thread. Such a thread would go on for miles! lol

Maybe you can make a point of what you mean? The government "disinfo" regarding cattle mutilation doesn't make sense... UFOs are related to cattle mutilations because of WITNESSES and NOT because of any government "campaign". Granted the government didn't investigate that evidence.. ( not publicly ) lol

Maybe the disinfo was and is that the government did all it could to spin the phenomena into the confusion we see today. Even to the point that over the years ( and in the 70s / 80s ) many UFO researchers REFUSED to link cattle mutilation with the UFO phenomena... Ignoring the evidence just like the government... lol geesh... I'm laughing NOW!!!

Thanks man!



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join