It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why do people get SO UPSET over predictions like this?

Do some people actually read this and SAY ZOMG - WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

I take it as entertainment, if it happens, it happens - nothing to get worked over. Let people post what they want.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Finally a break from all this mess.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

i don't know we should make a real debate

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

this dog is beautiful

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You can do something for those that don't understand the thread's purpose. You can clarify for them. It is after all misleading that it is entitled we are all going to die and posted in the prediction forum. When really how you meant the title is actually a statement of fact (yes we will all eventually die). That being said your title is not a prediction since nothing is predicted, only a factual statement is being made. So please excuse those that are asking for clarification for the reasons stated above, and instead of stating that they just don't get it when they ask for that clarification, you could maybe give a shot at explaining what you meant. Telling people they are wrong without giving an explanation does not help the learning process, it shuts off the potential learner and your original message (which is a pleasant one) gets lost in the ensuing argument.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by TheMalefactor

this is sad then ...this is sad to think that we can not talk all in the same voice, how can we be understood...
some wait an alien contact but how can we have a contact if we are not unit...some want peace how ?
some want freedome, how ? some want the thruth, how ? this thread show only one things we are not ready for all that...

"this thread show only things we are not ready for all that" Dude, how can you expect anyone to take you serious when you can't even type formally.

As for "your message" same # different day, if your just realizing that we need to stop bigotry in all forms...... and think that its the same for the rest of us, your mistaken. If anything this forum should be filled with a bit more of the open minded type. So why your making a overly dramatic post, using the end of human life to spice it up, just to repeat the message of hundreds of thousands of others, and then go on and on just talking down on others "and you think you deserve to space and travel why because you think you are different from me, you think i'm dumb and you are smarter...think twice ... i'm very serious on my thread"

If you really cared for your message you'd post it and just move on..... all your doing is recycling the same old ideas and acting like you came upon this realization a few days ago.

Just an attention-whore trying to make themself look cool/wise. If you want to go do something actually effective in getting your word, then get the off your a$$ and computer, go outside and start preaching....... this is the last place you really have to start warning any of us about end times and reaping what you sow.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Obviously some people still assume that this thread is actually about an event that will happen in a few days.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
man people, you guys have to think positive because when we do our minds consciousness will rule out anything bad happening. think positive

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Was this a dream you had? or just a general prediction? I love the fact that the very people that are saying your prediction will NOT come true are in fact making a prediction. I wonder if they even realize it. Are they going to debunk their own statements!?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruePatriot1685
Obviously some people still assume that this thread is actually about an event that will happen in a few days.

Either that or that hes just being like regular old mainstream media and using flashy words that tend to get lots of attention around here. Would of been a lot nicer if the thread title hadn't been made so rediculous

The body of his thread starts out like this "this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor . "

He goes so far as to actually repeat that same garbage at the end of his post, so like did he tell you on the side that hes just trying to be flashy as I said just to get his message out there, or is his logic just escaping me?

Would of been a sick thread, has a good message, just your method of delivery and over dramatization is annoyingly un-called for, after all.... this is ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die

Who is this "An Many" and why are they going to die?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd like to see a thread that debunks the hoax of accurate predictions. Maybe with some statistical analysis of every prediction with graphs showing the 'accurate.' Probably wouldn't fit on the same scale.

But I don't think the poster's intention was to predict 'a mega event', but to move us all a bit closer to Zen Buddhism.
Be here, now, and remember: There's No One Here But Us.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

OP, I like the message you are trying to convey about discrimination, But I think you would have got more S & F's if you just posted this video...which is the same message...

I don't think you needed to use death as an eye opener...and I can't see no other reason to add that in there; Unless you were serious, in which case i'd have to ask you for a date and the catastrophic event, otherwise it's not even a prediction!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fear nothing! I don't fear death. I say bring it on. I am ready. I am spirit, a spark of the divine fire; the divine light. Death is an illusion within an illusion. I am sick of this planet, it's boring. All the primitive violence, corruption, inequity and the ridiculous mechanisms of control, all laughable. Your religions are fictions created to keep you subjugated. You let them keep you in bondage. Yah, get me the hell outta here!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyOfOceanus

He/she was using the idea of a disaster to try to challenge people to see past their differences. He is using the we are all gonna die in the philosophical sense in that eventually everyone will die. It's not really a prediction at all, sense why he keeps saying to read between the lines to anyone who asks a question about his "prediction". The easy message from this whole long and trying ordeal is forget all your prejudices and be excellent to each other.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to ALL and the post by pitchdragon

I'm quite surprised that most people respond in such a negative way to this thread.
Possibly, because most of them don't really understand his post or his intentions behind writing this?

Maybe I'm all wrong, but I think the basic message wasn't to warn us that the world is coming to an end! Quite honestly, I did not even care about his prediction - maybe doing so allowed me to read further without bias and helped me to spot his message?

Once, you shed away all the claims for "proof - or it didn't happen," and dismiss all the thoughts about "this is just fear-mongering," you might notice that the OP is making some excellent points, which could be an important lesson to life, for everyone of us. No matter if his prediction actually comes true, or not!

• Are all the things you are fighting for that important, when looking at them from your deathbed?
  • Was it that important to have heated discussions about illegal aliens in your country?
  • Was all the hatred against minorities, homosexuals, religions, black/white people requisite?
  • Was all the greed necessary when you already had everything you needed to live a happy life?

Or, could you have invested your time in a more positive way, to make the world a better place for everyone of us, not only your own family and friends?

Aren't we all the same in the face of death?

Just some thoughts to consider, before spreading hatred.

Love

• posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
    link   
    Fool us once, with a loony prediction that in a few days many of us will die (without any description of how or why) -- Shame on you.
    For us to ever bother reading your threads, or take anything you say seriously again. -- Shame on us.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
    link   
    Dude...you're driving me nuts...you enjoy creating mass-confusion and not getting your point across?...allright...I'll clarify for you OP since you're partially retarded or something:

Following scenario: The world will end, take it or leave it. What will you do? Will you realize that we are all equal and that the walls that divide us are meaningless?

...that's all you had to do...

my answer: No...people would just call their loved ones and wait on their doom.

Now that I think about it...this thread is pretty retarded. Postmodern mumbojumbo.
    edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
    link   

I actually think that your thread isn't nearly as doomy and gloomy as it could be. We are all going to die? You call that doom and gloom?

Here, try this on for size; things are going to go on just as they have been. On the morning of April25th you will get up along with all of the rest of us and go about whatever it is you do everyday. And nothing really perceptible to any of us will change. Do you know why?

Because we are livestock and the things that feed off of us are far from finished dining. In fact they are hungrier than ever before ('why' can be speculated upon) and now they are going to ratchet up the juice so that you produce even more of what they like to eat. So as the days after April 25th go on, things just become progressively more and more tense. Nothing gets better it only bets a little nastier and a little nastier but unfortunately we do not all die in one great cataclysm. It just keeps on going. Day after day.

Like it has been for ever. An endless progression of souls trapped in food producing meat-sheaths, blind and oblivious to the true nature of their dilemma. Alone amongst multitudes.

Feel better now?

edit on 17-4-2011 by Frater210 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
    link   
    I think all these new forms of instant communication to a mass audience (like here on ATS) is whipping some people up into an emotional frenzy. We are all in new waters here in the cyber world. Many people have underlying emotional problems such as phobias which can be brought into consciousness with the accompanying actions.

I've noticed there seems to be the beginnings of a collective hysteria among some regarding the combination of UFOs, Aliens, 2012, Obama, Palin, new world orders, the economy, etc. the list goes on and on. I'm getting old and may, at the best, have only about 20 years left on this earth and have been witness to many prophecies, made in the past, which to this date never came true: nuclear war; communist subversion; war with China and Russia; Jeanne Dixon's prophecies; Hal Lindsey's prophecies; second comings of Christ; the big California quake and ocean slide (I lived in San Diego), etc. This list also goes on and on, as will more and more predictions of the future, in the future.

One prediction I make no one can refute: No one gets out of here alive! That is the real end of the world we are all facing. So let's all calm down and use a good web-site like ATS to share information and opinions with a cool, reasonable attitude and HAVE A LITTLE FUN! It's later than we think!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join