It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think I am above this. Just to prove it I will reply in a week to let you know I am still alive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This thread is pointless.

He's not here to have a discussion, he's here to stroke his ego. Anyone who speaks against him he ignores because HE thinks HE is ABOVE anyone who doesn't like his approach or views.

the OP is a hypocrite plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
reply to post by pitchdragon

To answer your question(s)-

No I am not in the least afraid of dying. My faith teaches me that I will pass from this life to eternal life with my Lord and Savior. I count my life here as a loss of time that I am not with my Lord in His Kingdom.

We will all face death here on this earth. Those who know the Lord also have the confidence of knowing that as His children we will walk in newness of life when this earthly life ends. Oh death, where is your sting?

My King is the Lord Jesus Christ. Tell me, do you know Him?

A loss of time?? Everything you do is important, Jesus of the bible says that you are either drawing people nearer to God or you are scattering them abroad. IF you are a Christian, then when are you ever away from your Lord, wheverever the Lord has those who serve and obey him that is his kingdom, he said that he would never leave you nor forsake you yet you are convinced that you are not with your Lord?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

He is not Christian.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's my prediction: We will continue on a long, positive path. We will only grow and learn more about our existence. Many in our generation will live long fulfilling lives. Some of us will be blessed enough to experience life outside our atmosphere albeit for a short time. Life-changing cures will be discovered. The deaf will hear again, the blind will see again, and the paralysed will walk again. We will still witness the same-old drama of politics and conflicts.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

i was born in france and i was rize by my parent to not blame people becasue they come frome another country, in the 80's there was an association called "don't touch to my pal" against racism, they give us stiker i put it on my school bag a yellow hand , it had a big signification for me racism is a Disease we have to fight it, everybody was saying that, my teatcher, musicien was making song about that, we must fight racism i grew up with that idea and many others, like respect your bother and your sister.

today where are all this value ? this is just hate and hate and hate and again hate... where are we going in that way
people are against othere people and sometimes only because somone tell them to be like this...

what i was trying to say is if your life is important and you don"t want die the immigrant you call #, the muslim you call #, the gay you call # and on are in the same situation as you and they are also scared as you are...
but...i was wrong
edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

Yes it is a world with a lot of hate, but it's this way because the majority chooses it to be this way. No one is forcing people to be this way, they make their own decisions using their own logic.
This way leads to destruction yet many don't care because what is destruction/death to them? It is nothingness, a meaningless void.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

ok... sweet... I've always wondered what it would be like to die... I'm definitely not above death... and those things don't matter to me anyways... do you have an extra pair of Nike's and a good cup for my kool-aid.... OMG... WE'RE ALL GONNA LIVE!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
my $0.02:

"And, in the end, the love you take/ Is equal to the love you make."

So for me, I will try to follow the words of Bill and Ted : "be excellent to each other"

Very interesting thread. Very interesting, indeed.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have already died, so that I might live.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You need to be more specific to qualify for a prediction. Otherwise, it is just a premonition. Actually, many people are sensing that, especially those who are more spiritually conscious.

I agree something is going to happen soon. If it is natural, it is meant to be. If it is man-made, just refer to the pagan calendar for clues. Regardless how serious, there will still be survivors.

Warnings already exist for:
- Northern Australia
- New Madrid Fault Region
- Tokyo Japan
- Sri Lanka region (not entirely sure about this)

June 2012: Major Pole Shift MAY occur and if that occurs, African Continent breaks apart.

"Much pain, but there is still time."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Amaterasu

you said We will help One Another

it's enough for me to still have faith in human race
even if i had read so many hateful answer

[smile] When the SHTF, We will help One Another.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why would anyone WANT to imagine something like this?

This doesn't feel good so I'll pass thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by Wonders

He is not Christian.

The post wasn't for pitchdragon, you fraud.
:-)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
just dont let me come back here. No, it really isnt what you make of it so please spare me the you are so spiritual and so giving people..you are liars and evil just like me.(period)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose. But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes we are all going to die....eventually. Now repeat after me.....I Pledge Allegiance to Humanity, as guardians of this planet, let us band together as One . May we be our brothers keeper, and constantly in tune with our Prime Creator. AMEN

edited for crappy typing.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Magantice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm not feeling the same, not yet anyway. It's escalating to a point where it could all come down, but perhaps not yet.
Thanks for sharing, in these times we should be more aware to the "what ifs" and taking precaution.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thank you OP, I am half a century old and you have enlightened me.

If it assists you in the future,feel free to assume that not all of have hang-ups
regarding race, creed or sexual preference... and I did understand that it was
a allergory.

Peace be with you.
Edit:
The words of this song may help.

edit on 17-4-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Look I get what you are trying to say, ill put it in simpler words.

We are all the same regardless of religion and divisions, money, politics, corruption wont matter when facing death, however, regardless of your predictions, I know I will live, the event you are saying, will probably happen in YOUR universe, not mine.

In my universe, many will evolve into higher dimensional beings, with peace and love, and many will be left behind despite a lot of attempts of waking people up.

I don't have proof of my claims, but science has proven that our thoughts= energy. Energy =matter= mind over matter.

Take this or leave it. But the truth is, we are all immortal, we have a soul that is begging to evolve.
But I understood most of your message, I agree with most of it, I dont agree we are all gonna die.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The post wasn't for pitchdragon, you fraud. :-)

Could you please expound on how I am a fraud?

After which, can you please expound how you are not a fraud.

To show good faith I will agree with you, the post was not for my brother, pitchdragon. It was for you, manipulator.

So Wonders, if I am a fraud, what does that make you?

By the way, if I do not like your answers I am turning you in to the Mods.

I do not believe for one minute OP would have handled this thread this way without interference.

Chop that, Wonders....

"This post wasn't for pitchdragon, you fraud," Did you read the poem from "The Gift " by Hafiz I wrote to him you idiot. Hahahaha.....idiot......hahahah. If horses were wishes than beggars could ride!

You, sir, are a beggar.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join