It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachmann Hears God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Did God tell Mrs. Bachmann to stop wars, or create jobs? Apparently not, at least not yet. He did tell her however, to "stop same-sex marraige".

www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=Michele_Bachmann

I dare say that Mrs. Bachmann, if she is hearing God on a regular basis, needs a hearing aid. She also declared that the 1970's swine flu broke out under a Democratic president. And here is a list of other offerings:

www.buzzfeed.com...

Is she really a serious presidential candidate?

edit on 17-4-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Equally as serious as Obama... And before you get your panties in a twist, I don't belong to either party.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
She may throw her hat in the ring but not enough would ever consider her to be a serious candidate. But that's why this country is great as it allows anyone to run who wants too and has the means.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by aero56

Equally as serious as Obama... And before you get your panties in a twist, I don't belong to either party.

Neither do I. I get nervous when I discover these folks who "hear" from God.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
ANYONE who say they hear god do not trust them. It has been proven that the majority of serial killers were hearing god and got their instructions from him. Thats god folks not satan.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Im afraid all shes going to acomplish is splitting the vote with Romney or whoever turns out to be the main candidate. She'll insure a Obama win, repubs need to get unified if there gonna have a shot in 2012.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
well, the last time I checked if I said I hear God I would be named a crazy lunatic that needs putting on meds

says a lot..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah, Id say that crazy b§£ch hears alot of voices.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
An article on Michelle Bachmann from the Huffington Post? I wonder what the chances are that it is biased?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

She couldn't be worse than a 1 term junior senator from the epic fail state of Illinois.
Really.
I was in her camp until she signed off on the Patriot Act, so on her issues, I'd have to think twice.about her candidate status.

Just a little clip from Obama, by the way. . . .

"I'm a Christian by choice. So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead - being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me. And I think also understanding that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we're sinful and we're flawed and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God,"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You question if she hears from God...

on a site where many believe evil alien reptiles conspire against the human race under the Denver Intl Airport...

with the full cooperation of Nazis left over from WWII hidden in a secret base in Antarktika or even the Moon...

who have taken over NASA or helped to establish NASA....

using retroengineered technology from ancient aliens...

who will return on Nibiru/Planet X in 2012

OK...you're right..she is crazy and we at ATS are not.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Michelle Bachmann would be a perfect canidate to solidify the conservative Christian platform and garner votes to the canidates they feel best represent them. It's called democracy. Any group should be allowed to band together to vote for the person or persons that best represent their interest. That applies to political parties, unions, fraternities or sororities, AARP, any group of citizens; other wise you have Fascism where only the elite, powerful or rich control the populace.

Much like the system we have in place now.

I really don't think Ms Bachmann mean she actually hears God; but that she "hears" God speaking thru her faith.

However I still think that Ms Bachmann represents a group of fools.
edit on 17-4-2011 by whaaa because: 45#%^ Big Code

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
An article on Michelle Bachmann from the Huffington Post? I wonder what the chances are that it is biased?

Those are her direct quotes claiming to hear from God. Do you really need another source for her direct quotes or can you explain how Huffpo adds bias to direct quotes.

reply to post by Frontkjemper

reply to post by beezzer

This thread has nothing to do with Obama. Your posts make no sense. Bashing Obama makes Bachmann look better? Is that the Republican strategy? 'All we have is crap but if we pretend not to see our own crap and just keep complaining about others we will win with our crap!'

Whatever happened to "Bush has nothing to do with this, you suffer from BDS!!!!" Yeah, where did all that go?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Michele Bachmann is just doing her job: making sure Obama gets another term.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I posted to illustrate the hypocracy of this thread. God speaks to Obama and it's ok.
God speaks to Bachmann, and she is mocked.

Who's the one being partisan here?

edit on 17-4-2011 by beezzer because: God caused me to mis-spell

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Sinnthia

I posted to illustrate the hypocracy of this thread. God speaks to Obama and it's ok.
God speaks to Bachmann, and she is mocked.

Who's the one being partisan here?

YOU!
Bachmann is being mocked for saying God TELLS her what to do. This thread is about that. The fact that you have to mention Obama makes no sense, especially considering he does not say God tells him what to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another Sarah Palin that the media will cram down our throats.
Jesus this is sad.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Obammy is hearing from Allah/Satan. Everyone needs to make your choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I love Bachmann. She would make a great president. Sadly there is no chance of victory. America wants nothing to do with a genuine christian in office.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I love Bachmann. She would make a great president. Sadly there is no chance of victory. America wants nothing to do with a genuine christian in office.

What exactly is a "genuine Christian" ??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join