It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And why would'nt Aliens come and enjoy ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There's not much to say here... With all the doom and gloom in the world and on the net half the time. It's nice to stop and "smell the roses" for a minute. Planet Earth is so precious, so fragile, so beautiful... Yes if I was an Alien I would travel light years to see this 3rd "rock" from our sun. ENJOY

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Our planet is beautiful!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Well, you would not last long enough to enjoy it my friend. Earthlings always destroy what they don't understand. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

wrong answer. Only a select few destroy what they do not understand not everyone. I would gladly welcome any alien visitor depending on their motives ofcourse and yes, our mother is beautiful. It is such a shame that we treat bad, not all of us do ofcourse but you know what I'm getting at.
edit on 17/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

I think you'll find its us humans that are fragile not the Earth. She'll be here long after we've destroyed ourselves.

We'll be nothing more than ants which once ran rampant on her lawns.

Im not sure tourism is what aliens have in mind but then again i could be wrong

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

Yes, l do understand what you mean. Unfortunatly, the leaders of this planet with the big weapons and even bigger Ego's are the ones who would capture, torture, kill and dissect any Alien lifeforms they come into contact with. ls lt any wonder they pass us by? Beautiful planet yes, "lntelligent" lifeforms? plenty, Human lifeforms? some evolving but led by barbarians. Would you take the risk? l'm sure there are many beautiful planets in the universe that would welcome them with no threat to their wellbeing. Our loss unfortunately. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

I agree which is why they need to be knocked off their"throne"

top topics

join