It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the attacks on Libya pre-planned by France and the UK ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In this video, Dennis Kucinich tells how the UK and France governments planned war-games back in November 2010.

youtu.be...

Surely this must be investigated.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

All Wars these days are pre-planned ... The bigger Countries cause the uprising and then they go and infiltrate that said Country!

It's funny how they really only attack Countries where natural resources are high ...

Afghanistan: The Opium trade is a million times more than it was with America being there.

Iraq: Oil

Libya: Oil (about 1.5 million barrels a day, I think)

These days, you can only become a super power by having things like Oil etc. on your side ... If America/UK have hold of most of the Oil in the World, then Countries like China will find it hard to remain a global power ... Both through military and/or technology!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Wrong......

the plans were drawn up as early as 2001 that I know of.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
In this video, Dennis Kucinich tells how the UK and France governments planned war-games back in November 2010.

youtu.be...

The West doesn't go to war without pre-plan, that is not the way they operate, every war is planned if not months, but years prior to the actual attack.

Tell us how did the Libyan rebels arm themselves within days, how did they create a government within a day, how did they create a central bank within days.

It was all planned, CIA and special ops were operating in Libya before the whole shenanigan started. I predicted the rebels would get armed, all of this is ofcourse against International Laws, but they act like they went in there through International Laws. They are taking sides in a civil war orchestrated by them.

The disgusting Western war tactics continue, while they claim to be morally superior than Muslims when it comes to war code-of-conduct.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

All these things these days MUST be investigated! But they're not!

Who's gonna investigate the governments?

Yes people do speak out, but the ones that have are either silenced or ignored by making them look like loonies in the Mainstream Media!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

That is so true!

This is what America did Years ago when Afghanistan was at war with Russia ... America armed the Afghanis to battle against Russia and Afghanistan won ... Then after 2001 when America attacked Afghanistan they said ... Oh how did they get american weapons ... Well they bloody gave them too them years ago! But the problem with people these days is, they believe ... Skynews, CNN & BBC! So when they say, oh Afghanis stole the weapons, well then that's what people believe ...

The same will happen in Libya! They've armed the Rebels and then later on they'll show as the Rebels nicked the arms from the Americans and now the Rebels MUST BE abolished!
edit on 17/4/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Another thing i find strange is that Libya have been accused of using Cluster bombs but how did they get there planes in the sky with a no-fly zone ?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Cluster bombed
there is a Libyan bar tender at the white house..
I hear he makes a hell of a wall banger...

The press....
unfortunately because Libya controls all the news out lets in the states
you will NEVER get a true picture of what is going on...

Wesley Clark said in an interview made yers ago that Lybia was on the "list"
Morals....
naw...
Lessals

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It's funny how they really only attack Countries where natural resources are high

Like the Ivory Coast, Kosovo, Sierra Leone etc

Tell us how did the Libyan rebels arm themselves within days, how did they create a government within a day, how did they create a central bank within days.

The interim government wasn’t set up until 23 March and the central bank about a week later and that says nothing of how well either operates. Why should it have taken longer?

As for how they armed themselves so quickly? Deserters? Privately owned weapons? Overrun military bases?

As for Southern Mistral, the UK and France exercise together almost constantly with scenarios based on those that are likely to be encountered in the real world. One having a slight resemblance to actual events is not that unusual and akin to those who see a fire drill followed by a fire as proof of arson.

If this really was an engineered event then why have the rebels got such crap weapons, next to no organisation and are calling for even more robust action from NATO? And why did the allies wait so long to do something when there was a chance to have Gaddafi gone had the rebels been supported earlier?

PS Cluster weapons can be delivered by artillery.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The OP hasn't really done this justice. It seems the UK and France had war game plans for a near identical war against libya. This was back in 2010.

It was named "Southern mistral/storm

"

On November 2, 2010 France and Great Britain signed a mutual defence treaty, which included joint participation in "Southern Mistral" (www.southern-mistral.cdaoa.fr), a series of war games outlined in the bilateral agreement. Southern Mistral involved a long-range conventional air attack, called Southern Storm, against a dictatorship in a fictitious southern country called Southland. The joint military air strike was authorised by a pretend United Nations Security Council Resolution. The "Composite Air Operations" were planned for the period of 21-25 March, 2011. On 20 March, 2011, the United States joined France and Great Britain in an air attack against Gaddafi's Libya, pursuant to UN Security Council resolution 1973.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.southern-mistral.cdaoa.fr...

Got to make you a little suspicious no?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Why should it take longer? Because it took Iraq, under the boot of US, almost a decade to have a functional government. Do you understand how fast the rebels created a government? How fast did they visit France to talk with the Western powers who most believe organized them, and armed them, gave them intelligence, of weapons cache etc..

CIA operated in Libya way before the Shenanigan, still waiting for the Americans to stop the Bahraini murders committed by their puppet King. That is the agenda I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Because it took Iraq, under the boot of US, almost a decade to have a functional government.

Key word being functional. How functional is the Libyan interim government? Not very by all accounts, I don’t know about the central bank but I wouldn’t have much more hope in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It was started by the US
France and UK followed like in Irak
Nato this time is part of the was for the no fly zone .. it opens up new corridors
when Israel attack Iran

It's Official: "Arab Spring" Subversion U.S. Funded

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I don`t get what you mean, i didn`t give it justice.
I posted the same video that you have and i did mention it was in November 2010.
The video says the rest.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sorry didnt mean to offend, but the op lacked the embedded footage and any description of the planned war games.which means many people will over look an important issue.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Sorry didnt mean to offend, but the op lacked the embedded footage and any description of the planned war games.which means many people will over look an important issue.

Yeah, i suppose you`re right.
I tend not to go into too much detail as i like the video to do the explaining.

By the way. You say it lacked the embedded footage. Did the video not work ?
I`m not very good at links and embedding.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I do not believe that the intervention in Libya has been the result of deliberate pre-planning by western forces. My reasoning behind this is really rather simple, in the context of the history this year so far it would simply be too big to cover up. It would require simultaneously creating revolutions in several middle eastern states in the space of months, this is a massive undertaking especially just as Iraq is winding down and Afghanistan is still an active combat zone . A false flag operations would have been far more effective rather than this, the outcome would be to unpredictable the operation would be highly exposed to leaks and the cost would be astronomical.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Now Britain and France are making moves to send in military advisers to help the rebels.
It`ll be troops next.

new topics

top topics

join