It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furious Greeks press for country to default on debt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by The Revenant

If they do default on there debt. Sure banks will fail and investments will be lost but its hardly a collapse of the global banking sytem. Country's like us in the UK have are dirty little fingers in many pies. So i think we would survive it.

As for spain, Ireland and portugal etc. I think there on there last legs and the euro country's wont keep them afloat forever. So they'll likely get kicked leaving stronger economies like Germany to carry on as they were.

At best its a collapse of the European union. Not the entire sytem itself. Although i dont think were far off that.

I'd love to see the EU fail. Wouldn't that be the failure of the Trilateral Commission's grand design?

May be they (the Elite) will think twice about trying to force us into a North American Union.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, looks like another riot is brewing up int Greece. Look for the Riots Dogs! I know I will.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by The Revenant

If they do default on there debt. Sure banks will fail and investments will be lost but its hardly a collapse of the global banking sytem. Country's like us in the UK have are dirty little fingers in many pies. So i think we would survive it.

As for spain, Ireland and portugal etc. I think there on there last legs and the euro country's wont keep them afloat forever. So they'll likely get kicked leaving stronger economies like Germany to carry on as they were.

At best its a collapse of the European union. Not the entire sytem itself. Although i dont think were far off that.

I'd love to see the EU fail. Wouldn't that be the failure of the Trilateral Commission's grand design?

May be they (the Elite) will think twice about trying to force us into a North American Union.

If you notice when it comes to the EU. Us brits are half in and half out.

We conced just enough to gain some of the benefits yet we refuse to take on the currency.

You have to ask yourself why this is?
Do we know something the other EU members dont

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join