It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It could happen this way too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Picture this senario instead of all the recent doom and gloom.

The war on terror is working, the US and our allies are causing Terrorist groups to split up and scatter,after a few more futile attemps at minor terrorism they run for thier caves and stay there.

Nothing blows up, no asteroids hit, Someone finds a cure for Cancer and Aids.

The economy dramtically improves, more jobs are developed,oil prices stabalize then start to go down people start to feel better about themselves. There is peace in the world.

It could happen this way too it is possible but no one is optomistic anymore.Why is that?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
becouse it would be nice, but ity is not human nature to be peacefull. The reason thinggs were relitivly quite for a whiel was the us controled the Western hemisphere, Russia the Eastern. We both kept our respective asrea's relitivly quite, now the us is trying to do both and being over streched.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's difficult to be optimistic these days. With an entrenched sold out bureauracracy for a government and a populace that seems happy to trust everything that comes out of DC, solutions to the many problems of today are difficult to visualize.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is also in human nature to want to belive in things like the 2012 senario. As well even if that were to happen there are still many threats that we would have to worry about. If we somehow were able to put our differences aside and work together im sure there would still be atleast someone out there trying to get rid of that or control the world. Just how it goes

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This scenario is not realistic because the powers that be do not want this scenario. This is just my opinion, but it's the only thing that jives with my observations.

I think duckhunter is right on.

new topics

top topics

join