It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sometimes, when I go to the ophthamologist, he makes me cover one eye while reading the eye-chart. I think he may be trying to turn me into an Illuminati.

edit on 6-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

They still exists but they use different names.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Who cares? She clearly isn't and is only trying to get attention.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lady Gaga is not a puppet of the Illuminati. She is an Avatar of the Matrix:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Some friends of lady Gaga:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by The Sword

Hi, Sword,

No, she does not have enough intelligence to do that.

She is someone who came to fame and proved she was not worth it - like a lot of people.

I find commments like this to be downright funny. Have you seen her IQ tests? She's actually tested at genius levels.

Like an artist or not, the immediate jump to "that person is stupid" only serves to show how truly jealous a person reall is.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Obviously there's a lot of satanic, masonic etc symbolism in her videos.. However, that's also kind of just "her thing". She's famous for being weird and dark and all that. And obviously, people enjoy it because even if you hate her music, like I do, videos with symbolism and dark themes are at least cool to look at.

What I'm getting at is, just because she's interested in this stuff, or she puts it in her videos, does not necessarily mean she's "in the illuminati". Let's be honest here there's literally thousands and thousands of videos, movies, songs, books etc that involve the topic of satanism, occult, illuminati, etc. Do you really think every single person who created those things are part of the "illumnati" (if it even exists)? No. They are just interested in the topic and like symbolism, just like probably everyone reading this thread or are just copying other people cause they think they'll get more famous. If you can recognize that it is "illuminati" symbolism then that means that it's not very secretive knowledge and anyone who feels like it could put it in their artistic work without needing to belong to some secret society.

So basically, do her videos have lots of weird/symbolic # involving satanism, occult, masonic etc? Yes. Does that mean she's in some super secret club? No, not necessarily.
edit on 13-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If one has seen or studied any of the material used by the most known, prevalent Secret Societies, such as Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO), they would know who call themselves "Illuminati". Oh by the way, I know for a fact that the OTO run MTV. I know these people personally.

If you want to deny & debate this stuff, I'm the worst person to do it with. I have far too much actual information to lose against a skeptic. Proof is proof. Ask me for evidence...

Here's an excerpt of the OFFICIAL study manual for the OTO's 8th degree... for some proof.
.. you know, only because we have skeptics here.

------------------------------------ START OF EXCERPT -------------------------------------

DE NUPTIIS SECRETIS DEORUM cum HOMINIBUS
ON THE SECRET MARRIAGES OF GODS WITH MEN Sub Figura XXIV SECRET INSTRUCTION FOR THE VIIIº O.T.O. A.'. A.'. Publication in class B
Baphomet Xº O.T.O. from the Throne of Ireland, Iona and All the Britains that are in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis to the Perfectly Illuminated Adepts of the Secret Areopagus of the Eight Degree, Pontiffs and Epopts of the Illuminati,
Greetings and Peace.
Under the Seal of the Obligation of the VIIIº.
_________________________________________________________________ I
Of Chastity
Dearly Beloved, in that war of the Brethren of the Left Hand Path against the Gnosis whose first phase ended in the establishment of that tyranny and superstition which is called Christianity, much Truth was stolen by the Black Lodge, and perverted to its vile uses. And most noxious in its corruption is that castration of man called Chastity, the atrophy of those noblest parts of the body which are the proper organs of Redemption both Gaian and Ouranian.
We then who in the Seventh Degree were sworn most solemnly to Chastity in the Inmost as in the Outermost, who have now as Epopts of the Illuminati beheld with our eyes, and as Perfect Pontiffs of our noble Order administered with our members, the Initiation...

------------------------------------- END OF EXCERPT -------------------------------------

It continues, and I won't bore you with more than you need to see the proof.
There's much more. I have oodles of study documents from the various groups who identify with the Illuminati.
They are the secret societies that formed when the official "Illuminati" dissolved and scattered from Bavaria in the 1780's.

Watch "The Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings" on Google Video for background into how America's Founding Fathers (B.Franklin, T.Jefferson, Thomas Paine, even Sir Francis Bacon) set up the US to serve a secret destiny, which accomplishes the Illuminati's goal of world democracy, via One World Govt. The NWO is an old concept which has been sculpted over centuries.

The problem is, their influence has been so engrained for so long, that pretty much everyone sees things the way the Illuminati has influenced the world to think... that nobody can see the forest for the trees. We're in it. That's why it IS like the Matrix metaphor and that's what the Matrix was intended to show. We are the product of Illuminati-influenced culture, so we identify with their code of morals already.
To step outside of that and see the hidden hand, is to become awakened into the higher awareness that supercedes their influence.

The music and entertainment industries ARE the gateway to indoctrinating the new generations... how is that unimportant to those who sit atop the "pyramid"? For any of you to deny this by saying the "Illuminati" have no place for women, black people (Jay-Z, rappers etc...) or pop-stars, you are missing the biggest area of influence they have over culture... pop, music, sports, movie stars, ARE the "role models" who children emulate!
Besides, if you think black people have no place in it, you've obviously never heard of Prince Hall Freemasonry.
That is what almost all of black entertainers are part of, including Jay Z, Drake, Lil' Wayne, Kanye, LeBron James. And that's why they hold up the *diamond-shaped* Square and Compass over their chests all the time. Jay-Z started the triangle over the eye as another variation, and to bring in the eye/triangle symbol.
If you don't research Jay-Z's "Rockafella Records" and "Roc-A-Wear" clothing and the symbols/imagery on the clothing, (overtly masonic/illuminati oriented) plus his association w/ the Rockefellers, then IMO you aren't a true "skeptic". You call it all marketing, but that is because you are missing the forest for the trees and not including all the pertinent information into your frame of awareness. Zoom Out.

If you watch Ellen or any show, you will see 1-year old BABIES dancing (shaking their diapered butts) to Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. Try and tell me they don't influence culture and steer society. Come. On.

Also of importance to watch before debating this (if you call yourself a skeptic):
The Empire of the City (also on Google Video).
edit on 5-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: more info..

edit on 5-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And if any of you are confused as to why I bolded & underlined "Left Hand Path", you should research Current 218, Temple of the Black Light (TOTBL), Dragon Rouge, MLO (Misanthropic Luciferian Order), Temple of Set and then go look at bands like "Watain" and which secret societies they associate with and how their live shows look (gruesome blood ritual live on stage). There are videos and photos abound to look at by simply Googling "Watain".

If you know about these things and *what* Left Hand Path means, (a Kabbalistic reference to the Left path up the Sephirotic tree) it's called "The Qliphoth" (or "Kliphot", opposite of "Sephiroth") or "Qliphothic Magick" (a form of true "Black Magick"). It works with the 'negative forces' in the reverse image of the Kabbalistic tree). Qliphoth just means "Shells" ~ they are considered the broken egg "shells" that went into the omelette of creation.
Actual meaning:
- The path on the Right is "the path of faith". Summed up by the Tarot card "The Fool", because that is the first path from Kether (top) down the right arm of the tree.
- The path on the Left is "the path of self" (also called "the path of Satan" by LHP practitioners). The Tarot card "the Magician" is the first path from Kether down to the left branch of the tree.

Extremist LHP devotees (TOTBL, Current 218 etc..) long for an Armageddon and more accurately the destruction of all creation.
They loath the #10 and laws of physics.
They exalt and almost deify the #11 as Supreme Chaos (over order, being that 11 is prime and greater than 10). That's what anyone should deduce from reading & studying their material.
They call themselves "acosmic" which means they crave total annihilation of all physical life.
Just go and research these groups yourself.. you'll see. They're all part of the MLO in a sense, but Dragon Rouge for example is much more elegant and under the radar about it.

They actually believe their approach is true love because in the annihilation, they are re-uniting the separated souls with the one thing they are separate from in bodies. So they believe theirs is a righteous path for that reason.

When Lady Gaga says "Skeleton Guns are Wedding Bells in the Attic", (in Marry the Night) she is saying something to the effect of: to die (even a violent death) is to be re-united with your real self.
But I'm not saying this lyric is inherently evil or anything.

Also, if you ever hope to understand the bigger picture, I feel it's highly important to really put all necessary pieces of the puzzle together instead of isolating each instance. Otherwise, your "skepticism" is simply tunnel-vision.
It has been my experience that the people who have researched this issue inside & out always come around.. and IMO the skeptics either don't care enough to dive in deep, (skimming over the topic between beers) or they militantly clinge to their disbelief and angrily refuse to face evidence when it's presented.
edit on 5-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: needed more clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I apologize for the double & now triple posts, but in my laying out of the Left & Right Hand Paths (of Kabbalistic Magick) I neglected to mention the Middle Path on the tree, which is what Israel Regardie's book "The Middle Pillar" refers to and is aimed at working with. This is a moderate path, not motivated by either faith in a Godhead, (right) or else annihilation and superceding of any Godheads (Left). It has parallels in Tantra, Vajrayana yoga and any "Samadhi" oriented meditations.

The Left Hand Path is paralleled in Eastern traditon to Aghor Yoga (aka Aghora, or Aghori Yoga). Which is the Left Hand path of Yoga. It is Vamachara Yoga and it works with higher, hidden chakras, which are above the Crown. It is aimed at superceding Godhead and creating ones own higher dimensional "heaven" with the works of the self (practical ritual which creates constructs in higher planes of consciousness).

Nicholas Roerich, (whose influence led to FDR and Henry Wallace putting the "great seal" on the dollar bill in 1934) and his wife Helena Roerich have had a massive bridging effect between the Eastern and Western mystery religions with their Agni Yoga (based off Aghora Yoga and bodily annihilation). They are also Rosicrucians. They have affiliations with Lucis Trust (formerly called Lucifer trust) who in turn have deep affiliations with the Rockefeller family and other prominent powers in politics. Just researching Lucis trust should yield some interesting results that are sure to raise eybrows.

In Indiana Jones' Temple of Doom, the "Thuggees" were the Kali-worshipping rendition of Aghori's. They were associated with Kali worship as well and blood sacrifice not only of others, but of self too. Aghora Sadhu's (adepts) work greatly with self-mutilation and spirit possession.

It's interesting that in this movie that is the topic and in the following movie, they're running from the Knights Templar with the holy grail. You mean to tell me Lucas and Spielberg aren't trying to seed these concepts into popular culture.

Back to Kali..
Kali's archetypal importance is very synonymous with, and represents the Current 218 and MLO's beliefs. Annihilation of the egoic self as a form of tough love and non-attachment to the flesh.
The Current 218 (LHP / MLO) talk about Kali, Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan, Typhon, Lilith, Odin/Loki, Taninsam, and many other Molock/Ba'al associated demonic deities from various ancient dark magical belief systems. All are lesser gods of the underworld, who rule & teach by death & destruction. Again, it's Tough Love taken to the extreme.

Tying the Illuminati to the Royals is easy.
This page is questionable, (slight typos & grammatical errors) but it has some good & valid data.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 5-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: Just needed to provide more & more info for Los Skepticos.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So much was thrown out there in this thread, that I completely missed out on.. that I have to address it all.
Once again, my apologies for inundating the airwaves in this thread. You can't call me careless!

It was brought up about women not being allowed into the Illuminati (perhaps jokingly for flame-bait or "trolling") and I have to address that.

Women are not allowed into the Scottish, York or Memphis Rites of Freemasonry.
HOWEVER, there is the Order of the Eastern Star, which is all women who work closely with Freemasonic Lodges and use the Lodges for meetings. Their symbol is an inverted pentagram.. sorry.

And if a woman wants a more esoteric secret society, none but 1 of them exclude women. There are many women in Golden Dawn, OTO, BOTA, Rosicrucian/EGC, but I believe A.'.A.'. is the only exception, being Aleister Crowley's inner circle of highly-initiated men only. He had a thing about men over women... and a pinch of mysogyny going on.

I'm not saying every Freemason or rock star is somehow associated with and aware of what is going on at higher levels. I'm not saying every record company is corrupt and Illuminati driven. I would think there are very few people who are actually aware of it, due to "compartmentalization" which is the MO of all forms of government and control structures.

If you look at who have been 33º Freemasons (an extra/honorary degree within Scottish Rite Freemasonry, reserved for life-time acheivement) and what those individuals' areas of influence were, you will see that all were cultural icons or leaders of some form. During Reagan's initiation into the 33º, (SRFM) he can be seen in a photo next to James Billington, who wrote the book "Fire in the Minds of Men", (read it!) and who George Bush Jr referred to in his inaugural speech in 2005. George Bush says "We lit a fire in the minds of men." and he also refers to the New World Order as "A New Order of the Ages". He proclaims his devotion to this ancient cause.

www.newswithviews.com...

People, you really should learn about this stuff before you accuse "conspiracy theorists" of prolonging an outdated and over-simplistic point of view.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
wavetheblack.blogspot.com...

I saw this today. It examines the phenomenon of gay teen boys dedicating their suicides to Lady Gaga and how she does nothing to discourage it (and seems to praise their actions, honestly). It connects it to ancient mother goddess Mystery Cults which were based on young men giving themselves up to the goddess and being reborn.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
so far here are the suspected; Kanye, Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna, Willow Smith, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry... Yeah so i have seen some suspicious activity. But what if it's nothing

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
from the following video interview with paris hilton.

paris: "what is your inspiration for your music?"
Lady gaaaaag: "I'm very very inspired by, um, the [illuminati hand gesture] my, my friends" *wink wink*

watch for yourself, undeniable. watch some of her videos for the constant 'one eye' hand symbol.

im sorry about the ads, and the vampy tarts trying to sell cell phones.
edit on 4/17/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

That was not the one eye sign she was displaying nor anything else associated with piracy which the Illuminati is suppose to had been about. That's creating revolution to obtain land. Aka piracy. They were thought to be a network of land grabbers who would create revolution to obtain land from royals such as what happened in America and France. The idea being they operated in the dark, meaning covertly. The one eye sign meaning one eye is for seeing in the dark below in the covert world planing revolution and the other for seeing above deck in the light of functioning civilization, at that time the system of monarchies. No one used the gesture who were revolutionaries that is known about. However it was used by those who were officials that fought against revolutionaries, land pirates.

For instance during the American Revolution a British investigating officer investigating a colonial town in taking inventory of residence of males of fighting age, matching them with census records and finding a significant number could not be accounted for serving in the British Navy or Army and were not residing in town. The officer would then signal, not as a symbol, but a signal, to the CO usually located on a hill or high point overlooking the town giving the one eye sign to him. The fire the town flag would be waved by the CO's signalmen, and the town would be laid to the torch. Note: The CO would always as a rule have to be located separately away from the action as the land pirate revolutionaries had no issue with killing the CO and working down the ranks in order to create chaos on the battlefield. This would be to the advantage of the revolutionary land pirates.

That's right, the American Revolution was not waged for liberty nor a fight against high taxes it was waged by wealthy land owning Free Masons who didn't want to pay a share of their earnings to the British Crown. The felt Britain was week enough after fighting a long war with France and so they took their chances and stole the colonies.

In a round about abstract one could say that these two girls in the vid are from wealthy well connected families who owe their wealthy well connected positions in life today to the original land pirates which can be described as Illuminati. The Illuminati papers for which they are named after laid out plans by land pirates to take France away from King Louis XVI. He was seen as a weak King and a fool. He helped the American land pirates in a bid to appease them, and to get back at England, so he was a fool because later he was removed by land grabbing pirates.

What happened obviously in the vid is that Lady bla bla had hair that was in between her eyes and the shades she was wearing, and she simply moved the hair out of the way.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
That's right, the American Revolution was not waged for liberty nor a fight against high taxes it was waged by wealthy land owning Free Masons who didn't want to pay a share of their earnings to the British Crown. The felt Britain was week enough after fighting a long war with France and so they took their chances and stole the colonies.

In a round about abstract one could say that these two girls in the vid are from wealthy well connected families who owe their wealthy well connected positions in life today to the original land pirates which can be described as Illuminati. The Illuminati papers for which they are named after laid out plans by land pirates to take France away from King Louis XVI. He was seen as a weak King and a fool. He helped the American land pirates in a bid to appease them, and to get back at England, so he was a fool because later he was removed by land grabbing pirates.

What happened obviously in the vid is that Lady bla bla had hair that was in between her eyes and the shades she was wearing, and she simply moved the hair out of the way.

This was a very thoughtful and well-said post.

In response to "who is" the Illuminati.. I don't believe in this term, because in today's world it has nothing to do with the literal HISTORICAL group from Bavaria.. today it is a catch-all term which relates to a very unfocused, ambiguous group of many secret societies, world bankers and secret one-world government groups, who want to take over the planet.
It's almost interchangeable with "New World Order", but that's also a misnomer.

I see the Illuminati as the ideal behind the NWO, but in a theosophical sense. They originated the dream of World Democracy.. which in actuality, it would be an Oligarchy, ruled by the Gnostic/Rosicrucian (Hermetic Magick) anti-religious Elite who want nothing more than to wipe Christianity clean off the globe.

Problem is, they (Rothschilds) funded Hitler, who was married into their family (HISTORICAL FACT) and then they set up Israel to be a Jewish haven.

I wanted to bring up how Nathan Rothschild, (son of the funding founder of the Illuminati, Mayer Amschel Rothschild) robbed the wealth of England in a single day after Napoleon lost the Battle of Waterloo in 1815. He used a network of informants (superior to the King's) to get word 20 hours before anyone else.
He took the entire country's wealth in a day of trading on the London Stock Exchange (based off lies, due to early information of battle's outcome). Then he held the reins to England, while England finally ruled Europe.

And then at the same time, we're fighting the War of 1812 with England, that lasted until 1815, which led to some hidden reductions to our Independence. Many people do not know that our independence from Britain is a total illusion. Where is the Declaration of Independence? The real declaration.. nobody knows. ??
And the Constitution is dead and buried with the Patriot Act. Thanks to 9-11.

Our country is run by the Federal Reserve Bank (our income tax pays them interest on our national debt) which is not "Federal" by any means. It is a group of foreign banks, which is mostly owned by the Rothschilds..
"The Fed" is not run/managed by nor residents of our country, yet they get 100% of our Federal income taxes!!

They essentially run our country, printing money with no gold to back it up and our debt never goes down, because we're just paying the interest while it rises because our taxes are going into the bankers' pockets.

Being that the Lord of London City (Sir Lord Evelyn de Rothschild : by far the richest person in world) owns the controlling majority of the Federal Reserve, (also the Queen's purse handler) I would say you cannot make a case that our country (OUR ECONOMY) is not being run from London City, but by somewhere in this country.

Our Presidents are always hog-tied by Senate & Congress. Our Congress is hog-tied by lobbyists who are paid by the largest corporations, who are owned mostly by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, JP Morgan, Schiffs, Warburgs, Astors and a couple other families.

Now, in 2012, the upper 1% of this country own over 70% of the nation's wealth & resources.
In 1993, the upper 1% owned around 30% of the nation's wealth.
If you look before that, it was slow and linear. After the past few crashes, huge chunks of the nation's wealth & land went (and is still going) into their hands.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I just want to say that in that previous post, I have tied a direct line from the FOUNDER of the Illuminati (Weishaupt didn't do crap compared to Mayer R.), who made the "nations money" quote.. to his son who stole England's wealth less than 40 years after the founding of the Illuminati... to his many times great grandson who rules London City today.

And he owns most of the Fed, who without a doubt control our nation's money.
What is so hard for people to understand about this? Nothing... they just never take the time or brain-space to try and think about this stuff, let alone put effort into tireless research to put it all together.
It takes years to finally see how it all fits together and I've put in YEARS (like over 15 years).

It truly boggles me since it's HISTORY and critical analysis, not conspiracy theory. People have been writing books about this for over ONE HUNDRED YEARS before the internet began..

Was it all mass hysteria BACK THEN?? Because back then, scholars and men in high positions wrote those books, not dumb internet bloggers who echo hearsay out to infinity and you can easily debunk that.

Try debunking dozens of history books that have been saying this forever.

Know what I mean Lil Dude???

PS: Since you mentioned the Freemasons in the battle of US independence, I wanted to mention that England was run by the York Rite of Freemasonry at that time and that was when The Scottish Rite was formed by Albert Pike and the "rivalry" between those two sects began.

It's hard for me to see it not as a conspiracy when you see the Queen wearing the badge of "The Order of the Thistle" (check them out) and her husband is the Grand Master of the York Rite.

How hard are these things to see too? I just really don't get people not getting this.
edit on 4-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
...The Scottish Rite was formed by Albert Pike...

Did he us a time machine to do this? The Supreme Council was founded in 1801 in Charleston, Albert Pike was born in 1809.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...The Scottish Rite was formed by Albert Pike...

Did he us a time machine to do this? The Supreme Council was founded in 1801 in Charleston, Albert Pike was born in 1809.

I'm sorry, that was a mistake to use the word "founded".. Albert Pike reformed the Scottish Rite and took it from a primitive and disorganized mess, to a fully-working system. He developed the rituals and degrees, so I apologize for using the wrong word.

And obviously this was decades after the war I was referring to and using it as an example for.

However, I believe the split & rivalry between SR FM and York Rite FM came from that period of time and struggle between US & UK. It echoes of the time when the coronation stone (a fake) was stolen from the Scottish and taken to Britain to use on their kings' coronations. But obviously that was way before SR FM.
One of the upper degrees is called Knight Templar. I believe it's 28º, but not sure since it's not the official title of the degree. My dad was a 32º and received his KT back in the 80's.. he has told me what he can without breaking oath.
I would've joined when I was "invited" (by a close friend) back in 02' but I didn't know my dad was 32º KT at the time (I just knew he was SRF) and felt intimidated due to what I already knew (or believed).
edit on 5-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

However, I believe the split & rivalry between SR FM and York Rite FM came from that period of time and struggle between US & UK.

The Scottish Rite was not even Scottish, it was French.

My dad was a 32º and received his KT back in the 80's.. he has told me what he can without breaking oath.

There are no oaths in the Scottish Rite. Advancement occurs by watching 'plays'.

I would've joined when I was "invited" (by a close friend) back in 02' but I didn't know my dad was 32º KT at the time (I just knew he was SRF) and felt intimidated due to what I already knew (or believed).

You can get your 32nd Degree in one weekend. There is no intimidating knowledge associate with it, one only has to watch several of the aforementioned morality plays.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

However, I believe the split & rivalry between SR FM and York Rite FM came from that period of time and struggle between US & UK. It echoes of the time when the coronation stone (a fake) was stolen from the Scottish and taken to Britain to use on their kings' coronations.

There's actually not a split and rivalry. Most of the more active Masons are members of both (as am I).

One of the upper degrees is called Knight Templar. I believe it's 28º, but not sure since it's not the official title of the degree. My dad was a 32º and received his KT back in the 80's.. he has told me what he can without breaking oath.

Knight Templar is the highest grade in the York Rite. The Scottish Rite has several Templar degrees (28th, 29th, 30th, and 33rd) but the title of Knight Templar is only conferred in Commanderies of the York Rite.

Here's our website.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join