It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Illuminati , this is not the name of this order or society, and she is not Intelligent , she is talented , that is all.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum
If lady gaga is an idiot then sign me up, I'll be an idiot to make millions and have the majority of society take everything i say as golden.

I wouldn't say she's an idiot, but I would say she is hideous looking and her music is garbage.
edit on 17-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

IMHO. there isn't a "spark" between either of them to start a fire, but they are laughing all the way to the Bank.

Not off MY money either.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
laga gaga is an idiot, if she's illuminati then the illuminati have serious recruitment issues.

being used by the illuminati, that's more probable. the same with that tool, jay-z and his stupid triangle gestures he keeps doing in public.

what kind of secret society allows it's members to go on national t.v. and make gestures and admit they belong to that group.

in the cosa nostra and the mafia you'd be killed if you were doing that kind of stupidity.

and since the illuminati is considered even more evil than the mafia, i don't think it's members go around like tools making hand gestures to reporters.

It's their subtle way of gaining & showing their control over the public, it's been going on for years, it's only just coming into light. The average human is less likely to be defensive & against 'something' if they have already been exposed to that 'thing', & so that's why they're starting to, but very slowly, become more obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
she's kept it a secret for a long time. she knows how to keep a poker face.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think for the sake of understanding that you first must define in clear terms of definition what is Illuminati and what is a Satanist.

Just because someone gestures or winks or states whatever, does in no way make Lady Ga Ga a member of the Illuminati. I say this because when you yourself go out and define what Illuminati is defined as, you should then clearly see that Lady Ga Ga is anything but.

As for her videos showing Satanic and Illuminati symbolism, this is true, but once again if you think that Lady Ga Ga choreographed her own music videos, you are naive and ignorant, because then you would think that she designs her own meat dresses and cone heads. Well, she doesn't and because of that small fact Lady Gaga is no Illuminati.

As for active Satanist, well you never can tell, but in my honest opinion, Lady Gaga represents herself to be the mind controlled slave of Satan more than any practicing Satanist member where on occasion, small children are sacrificed to their Dark Lord.

Lady Ga Ga is a sad testimony to where music stardom has been taken and Lady Ga Ga herself is a slave to the system by choice and so in the end, Lady Ga Ga is a self made slave of Satan and is in no way then a member of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are genetic lines while Satanist are self made by choice and serve the interests of the Illuminati. They are the gophers who fetch young children for the elite and who kill on orders of the elite. They are the mind controlled slaves that make big money to fund the Satanist and Illuminati agendas.

Lady Ga Ga is a willing slave to Satanic influences and anyone who thinks that all that money and fame is worth such a mega super start status is is truly a fluoridated fool who cant see the forest for the trees right in front of your own eyes.

Anyway, take some time, define Illuminati and Satanist for yourself and I am certain you will conclude the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
well she certainly comes from an illuminati factory. the speed at which her vids/appearances promote darker stuff is astounding. for a while, during the alexandro video, lyrics saying "just smoke my cigarette and hush" I thought she might hit some hot water talking about smoking (criminal behaviour to the new west) but smoking is nothing on the real message.

Obviously, editors, directors, graphic designers like a bit of dark (i.e. realise that normal day to day stuff is too boring to watch) and they seem to be scouring old ritualistic mythology for ideas. But it is just everywhere now, there doesn't seem to be any avenue left untouched by severe symbolism and references to lucifer.

Lady gaga has changed so much since her world-domination. I guess it would be deemed anti-semitic to notice how much work she has done on her nose for a start. She's now a different girl, she looks nothing like the young girl in the poker face video.

I hope she will be ok. by the sounds of it, she might be under control, in which case my heart goes out to her.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When LG started out teenagers and maybe younger children hear catchy tunes from lady gaga and watch her video's.....some see her as a role-model. Now that she has many millions of fans her 'message' becomes more and more 'dark'.

Katy Perry, Rihanna have more or less the same 'strategy'. Why...? What is going on? What is with this illuminati stuff all over their image anyway? Besides...it is all over the popularmusic industry.

Triggering the brain in certain areas with visual images, music, smell is proven to be working...is that what the intension is and if so, to what end?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by looming
I guess it would be deemed anti-semitic to notice how much work she has done on her nose for a start.

Why would it be anti-Semitic for you to say whether or not she has had cosmetic work?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
As for her videos showing Satanic and Illuminati symbolism, this is true, but once again if you think that Lady Ga Ga choreographed her own music videos, you are naive and ignorant, because then you would think that she designs her own meat dresses and cone heads. Well, she doesn't and because of that small fact Lady Gaga is no Illuminati.

Good to see someone else is on the same page! So tired of people calling her talented every time she's mentioned - she has good PR people and management, that's it. Fair enough she actually plays a part in the writing process, but her musics still garbage. Her pretentious music videos are directed by other people, yet people fail to recognise this - they think these 'artists' do everything.

On another note, I hate this music video fad! If you want to play music, just play music.. stop trying to act like you can do everything. And quite pretending to have a point, if you don't! The best music videos to me are live videos, that's what a band/musician does, not pratting about acting and lip synching in front of an HD camera. Now Beyonce wants to do a cookbook and it hits the news! Jeez, and everyone encourages this nonsense and gets excited by these useless celebrities.

Allow me to digress. Talent? This is talent...

edit on 28-7-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Did any one notice that both Hilton and Gaga have the same lazy, teen, idiotic, vally girl, accent?

And our youth looks up to these mindless, artless, robots.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

I cannot do what she does, so I call that real talent, if you can do better be my guess.
Anyway , I doubt she belong to any secret society , maybe someone close to her is a Higher Satanist inputing subliminal messages in her musics and Goecia ritual elements in her show . I said maybe... maybe it is all marketing

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

She's talking about all of the bands and people who hang out on the Lower East Side and Williamsburg, Brooklyn in NYC. I know a few of these people as well and I'm friendly with a few of her friends from these bands. She talks about them a lot, often citing their names and band names to try and help boost their careers. I've never met her, myself, but I know she's very close to and very loyal to these people, so it's no surprise she's talking about them and singing their praises in yet another interview.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
yreply to post by sp00n1

Would't surprise me. The Illuminati seem to accept the lowest denominators of society. There's a reason I don't support he music industry (except for a very select few). Screw the illuminati, screw Lady Retard and the others.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum
I didn't see any hand symbol in the video but you have to see her latest "born this way" video.

It's truly the most odd and creepy video I have ever seen. First off she talks about a planet called GOAT owned by the government. then she gives birth and pulls something out of her nether region. You'll see goat symbolisms, pyramids and satanic symbols all over that video.

Watch this and tell me there is nothing satanic or illuminati influenced in it.

it's like Madonna's "Respect Yourself" .. .completely re-hashed...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evokes213

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Lady Gaga is not Illuminati. Period.

She is, PERIOD!...

She is an IDIOT, PERIOD!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
she is not Illuminati; more like one of their lapdogs.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Why are we arguing whether or not Lady gaga is Illuminati when no one has even proved to me that "she" is really a "she" and not a "he", or both. or, just a mutant.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by sp00n1

You know what I think?

She's been lurking here and reading all the ridiculous # said about her.

I think she's pranking ATS and conspiracy theorists in general.

And you know what I think?

Welcome to above top secret, Lady Gaga.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I scratch my head sometimes like that too, I must be illuminati.

Look closer she clearly isn't scratching her head.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I just re-watched Born This Way and Judas videos.
Lady Gaga is way beyond the Illuminati. She's an avatar of the Matrix. These videos show that Lady Gaga is making very profound statements about reality and religion and power and control.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join