It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've read this topic once again, and I can only conclude the following:

My bull# detector is going to the max !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Inspiration; get it from the illuminati!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is not Illuminati. Period.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it considering the fact that her music sucks elephant testicles, its terrible..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You wanna see how far back the Illuminati go?

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades!

edit on 12-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have this from a pretty good source.

There are various mind control techniques used by the Freemasons. It might not be a Masonic thing as a whole, but all of them in Australia are partaking or aware of it, as are those who are members of the Orange Order/Orange Lodge in Australia.

They have various hypnotic tricks they perform on detractors and others whom they feel like doing it to.

They create hypnotic prisons. The way they do this is they put someone in to a hypnotic trance. They create hypnotically induced multiple personalities, which is nothing like true multiple personality disorder. The alters can never reintegrate and being in this condition is torture for the person who is left like this. The front personality is generally unaware of this. When someone switches alters like this their eyes become 'swimmy', for want of a better term. When you open your eyes underwater and everything is blurry, their eyes look exactly like that when they are alter switching.

This is done quite easily. Someone is put in to a hypnotic trance. They are given the commands for returning to a state of deep sleep and being awake and back to normal. When they are put in to a state of deep sleep, they are spoken to to be alert, without returning to their normal wakeful state. They might be jovial, laughing, or hyper. The command is then made for them to return to the waking stage. This person is then locked within their own mind as a multiple personality. It is literally torture, and they are aware of this which is why they do it to people they take issue with. The slang term for it is 'savanting' or making a 'savant.

They make, as the person is under extreme suggestion, all kinds of alters, women, children, men, animals, mythical figures, religious figures. This is layered multiple personalities, even though it is not actual multiple personalties. That is generally done as programming, though it can be done to destroy sanity. One thing they do is make an alter of the persons penis and tell them they can only 'get out' if they have a sex change. This will be relevant later.

This also has bad repercussions for the person it has happened to. In the prison the person has heightened awareness in a way. It lowers their latent inhibition by an incredible amount. It can lead to symptoms of psychosis or delusional disorder, even though the person has no chemical imbalance. The front does not have this lowered latent inhibition, but it can manifest itself through the front alter. This does not happen with real multiple personality disorder.

It is also done this way to induce mind control. The person who it has happened to is told the only way they can get out of the prison is if they do everything they are told and then they will be let out. They can and do exert influence over the mind and body even though they are locked away. It is apparently that bad that they will do almost anything to get out. They even try and induce sex changes in people with this technique. When this happens (the person placed under mind control, and not just locked up) the person has been given a 'dance'.

Another thing they tell the person being locked away is that they (the hypnotist) are in a gang called 'Hate' which is a huge international syndicate, and they will let them be in a gang called 'Love' to demonstrate to them how powerful they are, and that the person has to do as they say. They are told that there are hidden messages in the music referencing 'Love'. So there you have schizophrenic traits being induced in someone who is not schizophrenic because of their lowered latent inhibition, however there is Masonic controlled music. It can also make the person subservient out of fear and the perceived size of the organisation. Think of all the non-Masonic songs referencing the word love and you get an idea of what they are up to, and combine that with the lowered latent inhibition of the savant.

An extremely obvious example of this is the artist Lady GaGa. There is obvious Masonic symbolism in her film clips. And she has a song called 'Love Game'. Some of the lyrics are "Let's play a love game do you want love do you want fame? Are you in the game, the Love game". She also has a song called 'Paper Gangster' on her first album saying she does not want a paper gangster.

Then there is song 'Just dance' with lyrics "Just dance, gonna be ok, just dance, dance, dance." telling the person to continue the dance. Another part of that song is "How'd I turn myself inside out?" Referencing perhaps a sex change where a penis is turned inside out, and to just dance and go along with it all.

If you did not know about the programming given by the Masons you would see the music and lyrics as being rather innocuous.

This is the kind of stuff they do. They make people appear mentally ill when they are not. And they use fear based mind control.

They also make 'stars'. They get someone in a highly suggestive state of mind and tell them that they are being watched all the time, their life is a reality TV show and they are being recorded and filmed everything they do. The front is not aware of this yet they will, in the back of their mind, think they are constantly being watched. It can manifest as forms of a chemical imbalance when there is none.

They are doing this, they are all building their mind control cults. They acknowledge this, that they are each trying to build up their own individual cults using mind control.

There is plenty they do. They are not a good organisation with good aims. They are evil in essence.

There's plenty more but that is the essence of it. Very bad people. They are in music, movies, the media etc. You are best sticking to government news agencies to avoid the poison.

They are also in cahoots with the Russian government. They have been for a long time, going back to the Cold War. This is verifiable, with the Russians boasting that they used the Freemasons to get their people in to MI6.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This Clip is Old, Lady Gaga is a Real Devil, her dancing is Demon dance, pay attention the way she dances, her body....her body dances like its possed

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Lady Gaga is not Illuminati. Period.

She is, PERIOD!...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
These losers are not "Illuminati", they are low level Freemasons
that flash the Baphomet symbol all the time to show everyone
that they are part of the "secret society".

High level masonry has made it a goal to recruit these pieces of
garbage because they are worth lots of money and like all pyramid
schemes those on top benefit from what they can squeeze out of
those on the bottom.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
paris: "what is your inspiration for your music?"
Lady gaaaaag: "I'm very very inspired by, um, the [illuminati hand gesture] my, my friends" *wink wink*

Is retarded a personal attack?!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since when are the pop artists involved with the actual music video besides the choreography and stuff? Why does everyone think that because of a music video directed by whoever Lady Gaga is "Illuminati"

These people are puppets, they are sold with an image. They accept what they are told due to contracts and the fact that they get paid and get to be famous.

One thing I think people forget is a lot of artists/musicians are just like us and may also have an interest in exposing TPTB but we always seem to assume they are Illuminati agents or something. Ill tell you as an aspiring filmmaker I find myself using themes and imagery like this at school all the time, am I a puppet or an Illuminati? Not that I know of, I'm broke as a joke

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Why hasnt this been moved to the hoax bin? This doesnt belong in secret societies. Thats not a secret illuminati hand signal, its two shallow stupid egotistical women stroking one another ego on camera.

What a waste of a couple of minutes.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I doubt she has any knowledge of who is really inspiring her or why. that 'right track' song couldn't be any more of a rip-off from Madonna 'express yourself' which tells me the role of polluting our youth has been passed on to the next generation.

Ya go ahead and be yourself.... don't try and better yourself... the way you are when you are 15 should be the way you are forever.... right??

that chicks dad obviously didn't spank her bum enough, otherwise she might refrain from shaking it everywhere.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was going to say you're clutching at straws. But I've watched the part where she "scratches" her head, and it seems very deliberate the way she covers her eye.

Add that to all the Illuminati symbolism in her videos, and who knows maybe her and jay-Z are Illuminati puppets.

On a personal note I can't stand her

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I miss the good old days.

Spinning the Black Oak Arkansas records backwards on the turntable....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

They aren't giving Illuminati signs,

they're face-palming

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There's a good site: vigilantcitizen.com that explains the symbolism of her music videos.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Wow they need and ATS section for kids

All these lady gaga, jay z Illuminati threads are really starting to get old

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I highly doubt she is illuminati or any music artist is for that matter. It's nothing more than gimmick. People make hand gestures in everyday life. Does that make them part of some group looking for world domination? If I was famous I might do the same just for controversial reasons just to get the extra attention. If anything you should question somebody who denies the illuminati's existence because they might be the main ones trying to cover it up. Especially if there is even still an illuminati or ever was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join