Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
from the following video interview with paris hilton.

paris: "what is your inspiration for your music?"
Lady gaaaaag: "I'm very very inspired by, um, the [illuminati hand gesture] my, my friends" *wink wink*

watch for yourself, undeniable. watch some of her videos for the constant 'one eye' hand symbol.

im sorry about the ads, and the vampy tarts trying to sell cell phones.
edit on 4/17/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

All she did was scratch her forehead.

WHY DOES EVERYBODY READ INTO THIS ILLUMINATI CRAP SO MUCH?!?!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think I just puked in my mouth a little...what a waste of space--@@

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

That was ugh...Graphic, so I pretty much just watched what seemed to be a vagina give birth to..something that something being good, then evil?

Anyway typical theme good vs evil, can't have one without the other?

Lots of symbols sometimes with her she seems very blatant about it, some people argue that she does it on purpose because she was angry with the conspirator blogger who first started to put this mark on her so her fans will say she "does it to piss them off".

The way shes dances in all her videos reminds me of a puppet or as if some kind of parasite is controlling her inside out.

I don't really know, could be something more could be nothing, will we ever know? who knows?

I just wish her 15 mins would be up and whoever is backing her to be done with her and move on so the world of Art and Fashion can move on as she has brutally raped it.

As for the people who say "I scratch my head all the time" in reference to OP I think they were pointing out the awkward way she she does it, when I scratch my head I don't use my entire palm or cover my eye?
She awkwardly stops her hand and places her palm over her eye, but who knows a lot of celebs have little things they do to say "hi" to friends, family, fans.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

If Lady GaGa is Illuminati then I don't think we have too much to worry about.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't see any hand gesture,just here scratching her head.
Damn these two talk sooooo sloooooow though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I don't see any hand gesture,just here scratching her head.
Damn these two talk sooooo sloooooow though.

Notice how the ones who know she actually scratched her forehead and posted it are getting stars? It's because she scratched her forehead

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by unityemissions
She may have talent, but it's been entirely wasted on the viel she spews out.

What is 'viel'?

You got me.

Ima tard...

It's vile.

You win.

Off for another beer!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Good God,

If we can get a ton of threads on ATS calling Lady Gaga an Illuminata and Katy Perry and engine of disclosure, I really wish it had been around when David Bowie was in his prime.

I'm sure Space Oddity and Life on Mars revealed the hidden agenda and discoveries of NASA in the 60s while Five Years was a clear warning that the world would be destroyed before 1980.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
If a woman gets rich she changes into a man.
Ghanaian Proverb

I'm sorry for so many posts in this thread, and will not have another, but....

This is sooo true!~

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This stuff is said about famous people so much they honestly probably do this for fun.
I mean undoubtedly they hear the rumors, they have everything they could want, maybe it's just a way for them to get some kicks.
Celebrities are not illuminati. If they exist they are families of multi billionaires.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
She's plenty smart from what I can tell, and probably heavily demonized. She's a hermaphrodite you know. Moreover Gaga is the name of a hermaphroditic Babylonian deity. There are always more layers if you dare to dig deeper. MTV is one big NWO occult celebration.

This will end badly.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Really?
Can you site your sources?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I can't stand Lady GaGa and her music but her body looks ravishing in that bikini!

IRM

Hm... feel bad for you. Guess you haven't seen a reaaly beautiful woman's body, which has nice female curves.She looks like a teenage boy, straight line from top to bottom, no waist line at all.

Beautiful bodies come in many different forms. Yes curves are nice too. Boys body? PMSL! She's a sports model, not a luxury model.

IRM

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i don't understand how anybody can miss that?

have you seen any of her videos? they're terrible, i know.... but they are full of hand signs, secret mason and illuminati symbols, one eye symbolism...
edit on 4/18/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by sp00n1

she's just trailer trash that got lucky:

dude, she's hot!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i'm sorry but people like lady gaga can never be part of the illuminati, neither can jay z.

lady gaga is a women and jay z is black, both looked at as inferiors to the elites.

therefore they are used as tools or slaves.

harsh but true.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i'm sorry but people like lady gaga can never be part of the illuminati, neither can jay z.

lady gaga is a women and jay z is black, both looked at as inferiors to the elites.

therefore they are used as tools or slaves.

harsh but true.

i agree, they are racists and blood-line obsessed SOB's. So, gaga and Z really are just tools... they are pawns used to sell moral turpitude. they teach our children they should be obsessed with sex, money, and drugs. there are no higher aspirations, no need to educate yourself and work towards a better world.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by sp00n1

dude, she's hot!

And proof that she paid her dues. Lady Gaga is here to give you the Matrix. Just watch the extended version of the Born This Way video about 11 times and you will see it that this is true. She's here to announce the coming of virtual reality and artificial intelligence, the Matrix.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
for a long list of great articles on the meaning behind the symbolism in lady gaaaaahgag's video, i like vigilant citizen.

lady gaga illuminati puppet part i
vigilantcitizen.com...

part ii
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gaaaahgs illuminati manifesto
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag singing about the benefits of sex slaves
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag's mindkontrol
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag's ultimate collection of occultisms
vigilantcitizen.com...

VG is a negative an jealous creep

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

reply to post by sp00n1

dude, she's hot!

And proof that she paid her dues. Lady Gaga is here to give you the Matrix. Just watch the extended version of the Born This Way video about 11 times and you will see it that this is true. She's here to announce the coming of virtual reality and artificial intelligence, the Matrix.

haha 11 times? And then, nothing will happen ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join