learn more

Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Oh you know, a little of this a little of that and a lot of night vision footage.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
she specifically taps on her third eye, then very intentionally covers her left eye, just to leave the one right eye showing. it is the symbol for the eye of horus.

she does this as she is speaking about her inspiration. if you watch her videos they are full of eye symbolism.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A spoiled rich kid twit interviewing a moron...

Very revealing
edit on 17-4-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

hehehe so ?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I can't stand Lady GaGa and her music but her body looks ravishing in that bikini!

IRM

Hm... feel bad for you. Guess you haven't seen a reaaly beautiful woman's body, which has nice female curves.She looks like a teenage boy, straight line from top to bottom, no waist line at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First off, lady gaga is a persona. It's a stage name. SHE DOESN"T REALLY EXIST!!!

So while you guys are trying to pass off your ridiculous opinions of what this persona means to you, she's reaping millions.

The fact is that by even responding to threads like this (myself included), we unwittingly support gaga. Good press, bad press, it's still traffic pointed in her direction.

Stop helping brainwash millions of dimwits. Just ignore the trashy, idiotic persona she portrays.

You really think the politicians are this incompetent? It's a show, ladies and gentlemen.

No damned different, just liars that are greedy, playing us for fools.
edit on 17-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

she's just trailer trash that got lucky:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The only people I feel sorry for here are the idiots who consume all this worthless celebrity trash that is put out there. Lady Gaga is no idiot.. those who consume her product are.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow, listen to you people...

laga gaga is an idiot, if she's illuminati then the illuminati have serious recruitment issues.

No, she does not have enough intelligence to do that.

She isn't anything more than a wacked out idiot making millions, like many other so called 'artists' today. Her vision isn't even her own, she ripped off her look and sound and persona from others who were around her. Lady Gagag isn't intelligent enough to be a part of a conspiracy of any proportion.

A spoiled rich kid twit interviewing a moron...

she's just trailer trash that got lucky

I can't believe I'm defending her, because I'm not really a fan. (I admit, there are a couple of her songs that have good hooks, but I wouldn't spend money on any of her albums…)
First, she's not trailer trash. Her parent's were rich, and she grew up in New York, attending the same pricey Catholic private school as the Hilton sisters. You could call her a lot of things, but trailer trash doesn't fit.

Second, unlike a lot of pop stars today, she actually IS talented. She can hold her own on piano; studied enough classical music to structure some of her pop songs like Bach pieces; etc. She went to the Tisch School of the Arts. You won't find the likes of Brittney Spears or Miley Cyrus in a place like that.

If anything, I'd say she's extremely intelligent. She knew what she wanted to achieve and surrounded herself with the right people to make that happen. Every move she's made, even if it's stealing someone else's style or fashion, has been carefully planned to help her with her goal. She didn't become a household name by accident, or through lack of talent or ambition.

If you are half as intelligent as she is, why aren't YOU pulling in millions of dollars a day?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm sorry but that list of quotes made me laugh pretty hard, it is funny to see what people think of her haha. But I must say that I agree with you, she has "probably" more talent than the average popstar & ATS poster, mostly because she can actually play the piano herself.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
You could call her a lot of things, but trailer trash doesn't fit.

Calling someone trailer trash has nothing to do with their socioeconomic status. The persona she displays is complete "trailer trash".

Second, unlike a lot of pop stars today, she actually IS talented. She can hold her own on piano; studied enough classical music to structure some of her pop songs like Bach pieces; etc. She went to the Tisch School of the Arts. You won't find the likes of Brittney Spears or Miley Cyrus in a place like that.

That's even worse. She's used her talent to bring down society yet another notch. It's incredibly pathetic, and weak to the core.

If anything, I'd say she's extremely intelligent. She knew what she wanted to achieve and surrounded herself with the right people to make that happen. Every move she's made, even if it's stealing someone else's style or fashion, has been carefully planned to help her with her goal. She didn't become a household name by accident, or through lack of talent or ambition.

If you are half as intelligent as she is, why aren't YOU pulling in millions of dollars a day?

Wow, you just showed your true colors! You equate intelligence with the will to make a lot of monies? That's...um...that's stupid. She's not extremely intelligent, but not an idiot either. Probably just another above average intellect who got hit with the ugly stick, felt insecure, so decided to "sell her soul to the devil".

She may have talent, but it's been entirely wasted on the viel she spews out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How do you destroy the rich? By making what they covet worthless. All this talk of illuminati is pointless, they literally control the world by means of the banks. We are really only along for the ride now. They have had more than a century to manipulate everything to their advantage with the best minds available. The only way we have to fight them is to release free energy but I fear that too will be manipulated and used for political purposes. Just sit back and wait for the inevitable to happen. Society has been slowly spiralling downward since ww1 and is accelerating in it's descent. Consumerism is the real enemy and always has been, capitalism is the tool that is used to destroy your will and common sense. Question your programming, because all the consumerist propaganda you have been bombarded with since birth is your true enemy. Go out in the real world and learn how to real things. It is vital to your health and welfare. Unjack and go surfing, just play. We are after all just another animal. It is essential we work our bodies as well as minds.

Free energy is coming! But only at the time of our greatest need.

Props to unityemmisions. Keep telling it like it is!
edit on 17-4-2011 by Kulkulkan because: added to post

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

lol. I scratch my head like that too!!! I never knew I was so conniving.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
for a long list of great articles on the meaning behind the symbolism in lady gaaaaahgag's video, i like vigilant citizen.

lady gaga illuminati puppet part i
vigilantcitizen.com...

part ii
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gaaaahgs illuminati manifesto
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag singing about the benefits of sex slaves
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag's mindkontrol
vigilantcitizen.com...

lady gag's ultimate collection of occultisms
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I swear this is the truth----- I just witnessed someone scratching their head at the grocery store and then again at the gas station they are everywhere. We must be close to the end times they are blatantly showing their true colors for everyone to see. I will never scratch my head again now that I know what it means.

They you to the OP for showing me the truth.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think some of you might get a kick out of this website, it pretty much sums "lady gaga" and the "Illuminati"

You would have to be really blind or drawn in and mind controlled to not know she is a Illuminati puppet.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Heres one for her "Born this way" Video Really eye opening articles btw!!

vigilantcitizen.com...

Sarah

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
She may have talent, but it's been entirely wasted on the viel she spews out.

What is 'viel'?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I don't know how I passed your reply with the vigilant citizens links!! I just posted another reply so sorry for overseeing that, but just on a side note, I used to love LOVE LOVE lady gaga, I would listen to her everyday and it honestly seems like now that she has her fan base, its like "okay lets let the big dogs out now" Like all of this is okay, and no one is noticing, i still love her older music and know and understand all of her lyrics and even though I believe she is an Illuminati puppet I get satisfaction knowing I am not blind to it.
Sarah

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh come on! This video proofs nothing more other than she is a horrible artist. I'm not saying she is not in the illuminati, but this video proofs absolutely nothing

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You guys are giving her too much attention. Good or bad, it's still attention, and that's the point of these 'idols': to keep you looking in their direction while your side of the chessboard is slowly chipped away.

She's just some tool entertainer, we know better than to expect anything interesting from this person. Gaga interviewed by Paris Hilton is a damn nightmare anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join