It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga [kinda] admits she's illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
from the following video interview with paris hilton.

paris: "what is your inspiration for your music?"
Lady gaaaaag: "I'm very very inspired by, um, the [illuminati hand gesture] my, my friends" *wink wink*

watch for yourself, undeniable. watch some of her videos for the constant 'one eye' hand symbol.

im sorry about the ads, and the vampy tarts trying to sell cell phones.
edit on 4/17/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I scratch my head sometimes like that too, I must be illuminati.

On a sidenote, that video pissed me off. The consumerist crap they are swimming in, people famous for nothing, blah blah.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I didn't see any hand symbol in the video but you have to see her latest "born this way" video.

It's truly the most odd and creepy video I have ever seen. First off she talks about a planet called GOAT owned by the government. then she gives birth and pulls something out of her nether region. You'll see goat symbolisms, pyramids and satanic symbols all over that video.

Watch this and tell me there is nothing satanic or illuminati influenced in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This freak show isn't worth the 4 minutes it'd take to listen to one of her songs...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Then mute it and watch it. you don't even have to watch the whole thing the intro is enough to be convinced.

Trust me i hate gaga too but I always watch these new music videos to see what BS they put out for the new generation....I mean hell, will smiths daughter has a song where she says "i roll up to my friends" making a driving gesture....shes 11! maybe 12 now but not old enough to be riding up to anyone....also in another video she is wearing a shirt that says Boys need training...again shes 11-12! wtf?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
laga gaga is an idiot, if she's illuminati then the illuminati have serious recruitment issues.

being used by the illuminati, that's more probable. the same with that tool, jay-z and his stupid triangle gestures he keeps doing in public.

what kind of secret society allows it's members to go on national t.v. and make gestures and admit they belong to that group.

in the cosa nostra and the mafia you'd be killed if you were doing that kind of stupidity.

and since the illuminati is considered even more evil than the mafia, i don't think it's members go around like tools making hand gestures to reporters.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If lady gaga is an idiot then sign me up, I'll be an idiot to make millions and have the majority of society take everything i say as golden.

I wouldn't say she's an idiot, but I would say she is hideous looking and her music is garbage.
edit on 17-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If that female is the illuminati, I would prefer the darkness.

Illuminati means light, as she probably does not know.

Sorry, womangaga (no lady) - I think you are into the darkness.

And you are gaga - good choice of name.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

You know what I think?

She's been lurking here and reading all the ridiculous # said about her.

I think she's pranking ATS and conspiracy theorists in general.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hi, Sword,

No, she does not have enough intelligence to do that.

She is someone who came to fame and proved she was not worth it - like a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I don't like gaga in anyway shape or form. Kinda? hahahahahahahaha. You can't even prove there is an an illuminati let alone gaga being in it! hahahahhahahaha waste of bandwidth!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Lady GaGa is a joke,but the jokes on us.
When will that Paris girl disappear? She looks ridiculous, skinny and big boned dont go together.

The powers that be do use popular "icons" to hypnotise the masses, a bit like the circus in ancient Rome.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If she is teasing, taunting, or anything that is offensive to this site, I would like to ask her to leave this site alone.

By the way, can someone tell me the illuminati call signs or hand signs? That would be great. If this singer showed one of them, why show it at all?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can't stand Lady GaGa and her music but her body looks ravishing in that bikini!

IRM

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes.

She has a body, but no mind or spirit.

OMG maybe she is a robot?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
from the following video interview with paris hilton.

paris: "what is your inspiration for your music?"
Lady gaaaaag: "I'm very very inspired by, um, the [illuminati hand gesture] my, my friends" *wink wink*

watch for yourself, undeniable. watch some of her videos for the constant 'one eye' hand symbol.

im sorry about the ads, and the vampy tarts trying to sell cell phones.
edit on 4/17/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

This movie is bull#

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If a woman gets rich she changes into a man.
Ghanaian Proverb

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Please. She isn't anything more than a wacked out idiot making millions, like many other so called 'artists' today. Her vision isn't even her own, she ripped off her look and sound and persona from others who were around her. Lady Gagag isn't intelligent enough to be a part of a conspiracy of any proportion.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Lady Gagag isn't intelligent enough to be a part of a conspiracy of any proportion.

But the people who control her are.

That's who she was referring to when she covered one eye and said "friends".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

If she's not intelligent, then how else would she be famous?

She stole the talent of a friend of hers and has been riding on those coattails since.

She certainly isn't stupid, unlike Paris Hilton (what is she famous for again?).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join