It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, B.C.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Lol... yes and the Moche new that ... the problem is that they lived in northern Peru from about 100 AD to 800 AD.

This is from the video on another thread... this one.

Lost Civilizations and Ancient Mysteries

What do you see... ?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 17/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

I agree with most of what you say, but do you think using something for which we have no proof is a good explanation of anything?

Why must Aliens be the explanation for everything we do not understand? Aren't we acting like primitive civilisations, only instead of saying that there are people in the clouds making noises when we ear thunder we say that they must be Aliens because, as everyone knows, there must be somewhere out there.

PS: do you say "the Aliens did it!" when you cannot find the keys to your house?

off-topic question: are you a Sesshomaru fan?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I don't know what I am seeing, I cannot see anything recognisable.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fish?

It has the same aeronautic principles as NASA's Apollo space shuttle.
This is an earlier experiment than the one I saw on Myth Busters.

The design of the artefact nevertheless corresponded perfectly with the design of aircraft – and even the space shuttle and the supersonic Concorde.

Early test flights were a success. The plane had a stable flight path and was able to make accurate and comfortable landings. In short: the artefact behaved as a plane was meant to behave.

www.philipcoppens.com...

The design is what allows flight in these mannerisms, a rock or fish wouldn't be able to do this. The designs on these ancient toys were that of 21st century technology.

edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Fish?
Yes, flying fish.

Really? Does it have a longer air flow path over the wings than under the wings? Its wings look flat.

The design is what allows flight in these mannerisms, a rock or fish wouldn't be able to do this. The designs on these ancient toys were that of 21st century technology.
A rock, no, that's why I said "most things" and not "all things".

But a fish can fly for a short time without an engine, and even if it was an aeroplane that's not 21st century technology, it's 19th century technology.

PS: the models in that link are not exact reproductions of the object in the photo, the rear "wings" are closer to main "wings" in the model and the model looks like a stretched, longer version of the gold object.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You don't honestly believe that explanation do you?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by TheLegend
Fish?
Yes, flying fish.

Really? Does it have a longer air flow path over the wings than under the wings? Its wings look flat.

A rock, no, that's why I said "most things" and not "all things".

But a fish can fly for a short time without an engine, and even if it was an aeroplane that's not 21st century technology, it's 19th century technology.

PS: the models in that link are not exact reproductions of the object in the photo, the rear "wings" are closer to main "wings" in the model and the model looks like a stretched, longer version of the gold object.

I'm not skilled with quoting, so will address in order.

It resembles the fish however here's a model of a flying fish from the same time & region in Peru. You'll notice it has eyes, mouth, scales and minute details that only a fish would have etc. www.ceticismoaberto.com...

Actually, I meant 20th century. The concord and space shuttle century (not just regular old airplanes). These models far surpass the Write brothers, lol.

All of the models & experiments done with these things were done perfectly to scale. If the image looks slightly off compared to the other than it's because the angle or contrast. Here's another source regarding experimenting with the flight arcturi.com...

In 1997 researchers built scaled up models of these artifacts to test their flight capabilities. The exact specifications were scaled up and made of materials used for flight of small radio controlled craft.

Interesting note: these were not far from as the Nazca Lines which some of them resemble ancient runways.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I see maybe 2 here that could be something interesting, the rest could be anything from ghosts to gods. And without certainty, they're not worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

...and what do you think ancient, anthropomorphic Gods were?

PS Yes, I know of Sesshomaru and think he's a strong character. I just used to watch that show years ago off/on with my son.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Men. King and queens who turned themselves into gods through myth and lie.

Do tell. These gods. Are they lustful? Are they greedy? Are they rageful? Unfair? Then tell me. What are they but men and women painted as gods? They show no sign of being any different than you or me. What makes them, therefore, any different than you or me?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There's a very absolute line between the Gods and the ancient royalties.

Look over ancient Indian scriptures (Bhagavad Gita, Mahhabrhata, etc.). Or even look at the ancient Chinese, Greeks, Indians, Egyptians etc. (Zeus, Poseidon, Thor, Odin, Set, Ra, Vishnu) and you will see the Gods appointed the ancient kings/queens to their positions and were held -far- above any position a human could obtain.

They also possessed supernatural abilities of controlling weather, flying space vehicles (look up "vimanas"--this inspired the Nazis) and used devastating weapons (which there's physical evidence of www.bibliotecapleyades.net...).

Sorry, but our ancestors who built the pyramids and had culture that, in many ways, surpasses our own weren't stupid enough to believe in such a thing if it wasn't happening right before their eyes. No amount of a man saying "I'm a god that flies in a space vehicle and controls weather" will make it believable to an educated man until he actually does it to prove it.

edit on 17-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I love topics like that they have more proof of aliens than whole world have of existance of god

but not to bite the avenging Christians i apologise for that remark - it was just to show how some things are accepted while others arent.

I was allways fascinated by old artefacts but why puzzles me is that Acient astronauts theorists sometimes use wrong pieces to prove a point.

lets say -
jet plane like gold figure. come on aliens came to earth in planes? (for me its rather example of possible technological civilisation befour recorded history)

i do belive in UFO's but what they are i have no idea.. aliens? time travelers? (beside the 95% of mistaken identity which raises lately since people seem to be getting dumber :/ )

sorry for my english its not my first language.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
+1 to people getting dumber. I notice that as well.

Your English is fine btw.

Someone else mentioned a city that's 20,000 years old which is much older than the mainstream's version of when civilization allegedly sprung up. So the theory of prehuman civilizations existing here is not outlandish. The fact mainstream archaeology wants to ignore such cities discredits them a lot.

What happened to this civilization though? Why aren't they here? Perhaps they destroyed themselves (or were destroyed). That link in Mason's post shows something resembling atomic explosions happening thousands of years ago. Not just there, but all around the planet.

OR it could be that one of the alien civilizations was not as advanced as the others so required airports for landing their space shuttles here.

"Vimanas" did range in their technology.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
These pictures were drawn by children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e90116935760.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71276b560462.jpg[/atsimg]

Some of these are strikingly close to those cave drawings.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There was a great show on about this called "Ancient Aliens" on the history channel. Look it up, it explains and goes into detail with everything presented that appears to be extraterrestrial from ancient times. Very interesting show and this is a great thread!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
These pictures were drawn by children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e90116935760.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71276b560462.jpg[/atsimg]

Some of these are strikingly close to those cave drawings.

I watched that video of the children explaining what they saw to the professor, no doubt in my mind what they saw is the truth, 72 children cant make up something like that when there completely oblivious that these have been seen by others and in the past.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ponder this...

If aliens have been coming here for thousands of years then why did they stop?

It's been over 230 plus years of real time information in America alone. Even back in 1776 they had the printing press. Yet, no real time, intelligent, historical records exist? Why hasn't Ben Franklin said,"a ship from the sky showed up one day with advanced technology?" Where are those records AFTER thousands of years of visits?

It just seems odd they all of a sudden stopped making appearances AFTER they made appearances routinely.

Ponder this 2...

I'm one of those folks who think the Earth has been destroyed numerous times. And each time mankind re-flourishes. Is it possible what we believe to be Alien Astronauts is nothing more than ourselves re-flourishing?
edit on 17-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Nice Link!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Ponder this...

If aliens have been coming here for thousands of years then why did they stop?

It's been over 230 plus years of real time information in America alone. Even back in 1776 they had the printing press. Yet, no real time, intelligent, historical records exist? Why hasn't Ben Franklin said,"a ship from the sky showed up one day with advanced technology?" Where are those records AFTER thousands of years of visits?

It just seems odd they all of a sudden stopped making appearances AFTER they made appearances routinely.

Ponder this 2...

I'm one of those folks who think the Earth has been destroyed numerous times. And each time mankind re-flourishes. Is it possible what we believe to be Alien Astronauts is nothing more than ourselves re-flourishing?
edit on 17-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

I like your second ponder, i believe thats true aswell but is it so hard to believe that our past and present has been influence by something greater than us? Maybe they left because we started to become smarter? or there hiding? or there being hidden? thats why we ask these questions and present the evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join