It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, B.C.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

some human fetures there maybe its not all bad

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Amazing pictures.I have only seen a few of these before. Love the thread, well done.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by horsebones

I really liked the plate from Nepal. Never seen it before and kind of gave me chills. Will have to Google that one.

The problems with it.
badarchaeology.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Our ancestors were so much closer to nature then we are now, I bet if they came back in our time, they would think we were aliens with all the technology we've developed. Who's to say they weren't visited in the past, they might have had a keener eye than all of us and seen some things we may never see due to media, the government, etc.

These paintings sure do say a thousand words, but also pose a million questions. I wonder why jesus is rubbing his nipple in the second last picture in the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You are going to like

njoy.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I believe that our ancestors might have been more prone to contact due to the fact that their minds weren't as corrupt as ours today.

Maybe that's why they "hide" from us; we wouldn't understand to the extent our ancestors did.

Plus we have proven ourselves more violent and distructive than ever before.
edit on 17-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have nothing special against the others but please enough with the abydos stuff.

Its simply a re-carving... nothing more nothing less then one carving overlaying the other. Egypt has more of those. The matter (like cement) used to fill the "old" stuff just wears off faster than stone, then you get those kind of overlaying. Egypt ppl almost always "erased" the "previous guy" and substitute his name by the "new guy". Happens a lot.

Leave abydos alone

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tcmkenny

I believe ET's may have been here for a long time, but looking at these pictures a good amount can be nothing too special. Some of the 'greys' sorta images just look like people, the cave picures are just not good enmpugh quality to say thats an ET not a person im afraid and I dont think we can look at them and say thats definately ET evidence

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Nazca Lines of Peru

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57c90be1059d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be9d93e96b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a049768497e8.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8311b599170.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b1c6bf6def2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af5138675424.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0576789eee1e.jpg[/atsimg]

There are many, I couldn't find all of the pictures.

I provided a map to show the location of all of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Think about it...

I know if I were an extra-terrestrial being from another world that has been surveying the human race for a period of time...I would NEVER show my face or set foot on Earth because of, or in fear of:

Rejection
Human experimentation
Violence and destruction (we can't even get along amongst ourselves, LOL!)
Above all:

Disappointment
edit on 17-4-2011 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

The animal designs I think were done by people but the runway looking ones are not of this Earth imo. There's entire mountain tops that were leveled with precision yet there's no debris.

It reminds me of a WWII scenario that happened.

U.S. pilots were seen as "gods" to natives that never seen airplanes or white men before. After WWII the pilots left and the natives wanted their gods back for free crates/supplies again so they created mock runways, designs in the ground (that could only be seen from the sky) and even wood airplanes. Now if this happened just 60 years ago, why wouldn't it happen thousands of years ago? Rhetorical question, btw.

This was in an Ancient Aliens episode, if anyone wants a reference. Good series, check it out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's not just ancient astronauts that are being written off by mainstream media and archaeology.

There are many, many items being found that don't come close to being within the bounds of the historically accepted timeline of civilizations on this planet.

When are people going to accept that we are not the first civilization to rise to prominence on Planet Earth, and definitely won't be the last.

Hammers made of exotic compound alloys, machined metal balls and lots of other items have been found in strata hundreds of millions and even billions of years old, completely unexplained by "human civilization started in earnest about 12,000 years ago".

There are even stone cities 20,000 years old and older, with precision building techniques demonstrated, that defy archaeological timelines.

It's time we rethought the history of civilization. What's so scary about questioning our past, apart from the fact that mainstream archaeology will be shown to have been completely wrong for the last 200 or so years?

As far as the Christian idea that the planet only formed some 6,000 years ago, don't get me started.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Very noce pics, most of them I knew already but few I never saw before (Nepal tablet first of all). I have to be sincere, the Egyptian yeroglyph with the elicopter and other crafts (found at Abydos) is impressive. Possibilities that by an overlapping of egyptian writings you can get such well defined objects are very very small. Even more, I can maybe accept that for a coincidence you get ONE very defined craft (the elicopter, let's assume), but then there must be other amazing coincidences to get the other (at least two) crafts. Frankly, my eyes tell me the Abydos glyph is legit.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
PumaPunku

PumaPunku Wikipedia

I would LOVE for the skeptics and non-believers to "debunk"/explain, or downplay this.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
As far as the Christian idea that the planet only formed some 6,000 years ago, don't get me started.

Tell me about it, LOL!

It's so frustrating trying to explain these things to people that don't want to listen or even acknowledge anything other than what they think they already know.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Aye classics, Ubaid culture.
Highly recommend G.Hancocks 'The Supernatural', great insights on therianthropes.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
ART and UFOs?
No thanks, only art...
www.sprezzatura.it...
explains a lot of the symbolism in religious artwork

Yes it does.... sometimes but not all the times...why? And that's the right question.

Do you know the Mithras ? Maybe not ...

They Call this Madona and the Child....or ....Our Lady and Divine Child ..... lol

This fresco has been found in the 4th-century level of the Basilica of St Clement in Rome - it may be one of the oldest such images. The 4th-century basilica (over which another was built in the 12th century) is in turn founded on a 2nd-century pagan site, from the cult of Mithras.

Tell me what do you see ?

The Mithraic Mysteries were a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD.
They met in underground temples, which survive in large numbers. The cult appears to have had its epicentre in Rome.
About 420 sites have yielded materials related to this cult. Among the items found are about 1000 inscriptions, 700 depictions of the bull killing scene and about 400 other monuments.

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem is that you can't find information about it .... Almost a Forbidden Jubject.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

It's time we rethought the history of civilization. What's so scary about questioning our past, apart from the fact that mainstream archaeology will be shown to have been completely wrong for the last 200 or so years?

Agreed, and well put. As, I stated in my AAT Thread: Our accelerated knowledge of ourseleves and our place in this universe is forcing us to reclassify much of ancient ‘mythology’ as historical record.

I think some of this evidence is sketchy or forced, but a lot of it isn't. No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater (a common mistake, amongst your typical 'debunker')

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There is also a similar thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Ancient airplane toys discovered in South America:
rabbithole2.com...
www.stoptherobbery.com...

Regardless of how anyone wants to 'interpret' the above paintings (which look obvious to me) in the OP these are harder to find ambiguity in.
Really? They look like flying fish to me.

On Myth Busters they were scaled to larger size and showed highly advanced knowledge of aeronautics (21st century rivals) and even flew.

If you put an engine on almost anything you can make it fly.

Aliens interacting with man's history is not a hard thing to believe if you put your arrogance on the side for a moment and think numbers e.g. the age of the universe & how there's estimated to be 2,000,000,000 "Earth-like" planets in our 1 galaxy alone (official 2011 estimate).
No, it's not hard to believe, if they really exist, otherwise it's just a statistical probability.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join