It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, B.C.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
YAWN...another thread attempting to show ancient aliens. These are cave arts and you people most likely do not have any idea what they represent. I do not...but apparently you people who have no degrees in archaeology or ancient civilizations do...

It has been said time and time again...people wills see what they want...which is the case here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I noticed some of these pictures in this debunking video.
www.youtube.com...

...but hey, until they are debunked, we should always keep an open mind.

Here are some nicely illustrated Buddhist ufos to check out...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-4-2011 by horsebones because: YouTube tags returned malformed links.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Pascal's Sarcophagus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5267c65464c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07ed30c5221f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
lmao. theres always going to be skeptics. cant wait for disclosure. gonna prove all those ignorant idiots wrong...its common sense were not alone.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
funny how some of these pictures show ufo spitting other ufos kinda reminds me of the thread wrote by one human recently with a vidieo of somthing that looks very similar to these pictures

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

[haha] even then, those people will deny that there is other life forms out there.

People see what they want to see.

edit on 17-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
No, they just don't read the same things into them that you do. The very early images - who knows, who knows what they are showing? You see ET, fine, that is up to you but there is no way of confirming that. Those that came later, well, they are fairly much known to be religious analogies, but you've done your homework, right?

So...

If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck...it must be a cat, right? You do realize that this theory, (which obviously myself and many many others whole-heartedly agree with) is said that religion is BASED off those images and legends. "God" or "the Gods" were in fact misinterpreted by ancient man because they were...guess what....too primitive to know what they were seeing. If thousands and thousands of years ago our ancient, and primitive ancestors saw and interacted with extra-terrestrials, you think they would have ANY damn clue of what they were really experiencing?! Or would they be so taken back, so overwhelmed with these "flying buildings" and strange looking (way more advanced) beings that they would actually do anything and everything these beings told them?

Read into things the same? LOL, come on...put your ego and your religion aside for a second and look at these relics without your pre-determined bias.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory

LOL, come on...put your ego and your religion aside for a second and look at these relics without your pre-determined bias.

Sadly, that will never happen with a lot of people here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I have a powerful understanding of archeology, ancient civilizations and what was physically possible for various periods of time. I've also been previewed to arcane information (Masonic information) regarding this subject of ancient alien intervention.

There are anachronisms that can't be overlooked, both in physical constructs and cognitive development (the "missing link" will never be found because that stage in evolution was instant and engineered). There's dozens of ancient cultures that share origin stories and anthropomorphic "gods" yet they were geographically separate, e.g. "Pahana" was a Hopi & Sumerian pale "star brother" (read the works of Joseph Campbell)...and thousands of other scenarios that defy the mainstream version of history.

Your post is ignorant and lacking substance. If you're so frightened, ignorant or just naive to scream "ambiguity!" by some rather clear paintings done by your own ancestors who were attempting to leave records of events they experienced then you are hopeless and rather disrespectful.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
the "missing link" will never be found because that stage in evolution was instant and engineered

Bold statement...any proof? Yeah that's what I thought.

Your post is ignorant and lacking substance. If you're so frightened, ignorant or just naive to scream "ambiguity!" by some rather clear paintings done by your own ancestors who were attempting to leave records of events they experienced then you are hopeless and rather disrespectful.

Neither frightened , ignorant or naive....but nice try...
I may come of as disrespectful...but if it's against the sheep that call themselves UFO believers..that is OK with me.

No more from me...you cannot talk to people with tunnel vision. Continue to see what you will...carry o...

edit on 17-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
seems as though they went to an awful lot of time and trouble to make these plates carvings and to a certain extent drawings for somthing that was insignifagent these days when somthing rare or strange happens we do all we can to record it in some way shape or form but we dont go to those extreams with every day events so there is no reason to think that back then they didnt act the same way it was an event that they wanted to record and somtimes with painstaking measures to be sure it was recorded

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

From what I read, I'm sure he stated that the missing link was never found, so I'm pretty sure there will be no proof..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Kerazee your ignorance is showing.

Mason is 10x more informed than you here. Instead of taking his advice and researching on your own (the missing link thing is not hard to find info on altho it's not definite since it's "MISSING" and up for interpretation) you try to instigate vexation like a little child. Actually, since it's "missing" and can't be found in anthropological records (which should be very easy to do) the explanation that this jump in evolution happened suddenly is a very logical conclusion even without resorting to looking at ancient doctrines or taking into account supposed 'Masonic information' that state the same thing.

PS & if you don't like these forums and we're all "sheep" then why are you here?

edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Sadly, that will never happen with a lot of people here.

And normally I really wouldn't care so much as people are entitled to their own opinions...rightfully so. However, this subject just happens to be the single most important and biggest misconception in HUMAN HISTORY. It IS our history, yet it is shunned and dismissed like an unwanted toy.

I can't understand for the life of me how it's soooo outrageous that we were visited and influenced by highly sophisticated beings from another world in an infinitely large universe where billions and billions of planets could support life in our galaxy alone (let alone alllll the other galaxies out there), BUT it's supposed to be common knowledge and FACT that there's some type of "all-knowing", omnipresent, savior in which DIFFERENT religions across the world label him as "God"...

It's really scary to know that we as a race of being are actually this naive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Bold statement...any proof? Yeah that's what I thought.

Neither frightened , ignorant or naive....but nice try...
I may come of as disrespectful...but if it's against the sheep that call themselves UFO believers..that is OK with me.

No more from me...you cannot talk to people with tunnel vision. Continue to see what you will...carry o...

edit on 17-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Your posts REAK of irony.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Come on guys, all of these coincidences can be explained by Chinese Lanterns guys, come on, y'all should be smarter than that!

Joking of course because WE HAVE BEEN VISITED!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

well said, it is common sense...well not as common as we think
but before I get told to...

No I do not need help.

disclosure will be soon I'm sure *fingers crossed*

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
YAWN...another thread attempting to show ancient aliens. These are cave arts and you people most likely do not have any idea what they represent. I do not...but apparently you people who have no degrees in archaeology or ancient civilizations do...

It has been said time and time again...people wills see what they want...which is the case here.

Ya your right we dare to think outside the box
We are not brain wash with the BS they whant us to believe after 4 to 6 year of schooling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for this!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How can we forget these oldies but goodies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21627141f426.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e3c4525c7b3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join