It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens, B.C.

page: 10
93
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae
 


Reptiles gots tough nipples.

Harte




posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Equidae
 

My guess, they’re not like the reptiles we know here on earth, they just have the same features as them; they are what you might know as humanoids.
Though this is just my thought. i have never seen one.

love and harmony
Whateva


Definition of Humanoid.....that is a very fought over word with everyone from a Geneticist to an Antropologist to just about every Scientisc that you will find being comfortable in the LIMELIGHT....being paid to be on every UFO or Ancient E.T. show....and there are ALOT of them on cable these days....putting in their two cents worth....althugh these days...it's more like Five Bucks! LOL!

What is the definition of HUMANOID? I have heard the term Humanoid Like....used many times to describe a being with 2 legs and 2 arms and 1 head....and even two eyes....glowing red or not!

But the true...I think definition of the word HUMANOID....is and should be based on....what is posted above as well as any other easily identified by association to a Human Beings....body parts and their construction as well as set arrangement as well as how the HUMANOID....moves....such as bi-pedal locomotion....ability to grasp and move hands and arms elbows, sholders....legs, feet, Knees....toes and fingers are not a prerequisate.

But eyes and a maybe a mouth.....ears....not necessary. Split Infinity



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Harte
 
Oh, I know he couldn't, but didn't von Deniken [Sp?]. Some of what he wrote, is mentioned in the Translated text, but not with the same meaning. You are probably right, but I didn't think the Sumerian text was translated when he wrote Chariot of the Gods. Which translation do you recommend, there are more than one, I want to make sure I read it, if not I will. Thanks

I would always recommend the free ones.

Try the Ancient Near East section at Sacred-texts.com

Harte



Thank you so much for this info 'Harte', I was browsing the forums this morning and came across this thread. I have been searching for ages for the 'true translations' but invariably find that they all lead back to Zecharia Sitchin and his very imaginative versions of events. Thank you again.

With regards to other posters who query reptilian beings and the oddities of their bodies, may I say that we humans should not look upon other 'species' as being odd just because they do not conform to the way our own bodies work. Take for instance the Australian mammal the "Duck-Billed Platypus" which, searches for food at the bottom of streams whilst its eyes and ears are closed (using it's muzzle to select morsels), eats on land, lays shelled eggs yet suckles it's young. Nobody (to the best of my knowledge) has ever suggested that these amazing creatures were the result of an Otter having sex with a Duck (that does conjure up incredible visions) or vice-versa, or that they were designed by ET's. They are just another of the millions of species on this planet so who is to say that there are not even stranger species on other planets.



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory
 


call me crazy im in now way an expert in any way shape or form but what if it was a Bioluminescent eel or some kind of creature thats extinct now looking at it it kinda looks like some kinda animal in a jar but it definatly looks like a light bulb too so thats just me taking a random guess really



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger

Originally posted by Harte

Try the Ancient Near East section at Sacred-texts.com

Harte



Thank you so much for this info 'Harte', I was browsing the forums this morning and came across this thread. I have been searching for ages for the 'true translations' but invariably find that they all lead back to Zecharia Sitchin and his very imaginative versions of events. Thank you again.

You are very welcome, and happy reading.

Harte



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
 


and you know that how?

Cuz your the moderator?



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweird
and you know that how?

Cuz your the moderator?
The first part of the post is just my opinion, as usual, while the second part is based on what people that can read the hieroglyphs (I can't) say and based on other hieroglyphs that I have seen. Besides that, the image with the hieroglyphs that's on that post was manipulated to make things look a little different.

Being a moderator has nothing to do with my opinions or with my knowledge of any topic.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweird
Man, from reading your post, I just want to ask....don't you have a job to do?
I do have a job, but it's not being a moderator on ATS.


Like moderating? Or banning people? Because you sound like an idiot to me.
I think it's better to just sound like one than to be one, and your wish could be easily granted.

edit on 20/11/2011 by ArMaP because: added "like one"



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
tHAT S AWESOME MATERIAL



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweird
reply to post by ArMaP
 


Man, from reading your post, I just want to ask....don't you have a job to do? Like moderating? Or banning people? Because you sound like an idiot to me.


"Idiot?"

Armap is absolutely correct in that post.

Use the search function. I've clearly and completely explained the "helicopter" glyphs right here at ATS more than once.

With pictures, for illiterates such as yourself.

Harte



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend
 


All the pictures above have nothing to do with ufos,they are all 'USO'related,stop letting the goverment and its undercover agencys PUT THIS IN YOUR HUMAN HEADS.THIS IS WHY THEY LAUGH AT YOUR DISCLOSURE PROOF AND EXPLANATIONS...because you all cant tell the bloody diffrence between what the anciets dipicted as USO,AND UFO evidence.

you all have a very long way to go...you really do.
'UFO'

THE FIRST DRAWINGS OF ALL DIPICTIONS OF PCTURES BACK THEN STARTED WITH THE uso and the reptillien water race of aliens.

Rule 1.where ever the pyramids are formed,thatS where you put the ufo flying triangle at,thats where you undergo the the transformation of life of the ufo flying aliens AND WHO THE MOSTLY INFLUECED.

Rule 2.where ever in history the snake or the reptile is worshipped, that where you find all The 'USO' information.

IF YOU CAN TELL THAT DIFFRENCE, THEN UNDERSTANDING WHO WAS WHO WILL BE ALOT EASIER.
edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by TheLegend
 


All the pictures above have nothing to do with ufos,they are all 'USO'related,stop letting the goverment and its undercover agencys PUT THIS IN YOUR HUMAN HEADS.THIS IS WHY THEY LAUGH AT YOUR DISCLOSURE PROOF AND EXPLANATIONS...because you all cant tell the bloody diffrence between what the anciets dipicted as USO,AND UFO evidence.

you all have a very long way to go...you really do.
'UFO'

THE FIRST DRAWINGS OF ALL DIPICTIONS OF PCTURES BACK THEN STARTED WITH THE uso and the reptillien water race of aliens.

Rule 1.where ever the pyramids are formed,thatS where you put the ufo flying triangle at,thats where you undergo the the transformation of life of the ufo flying aliens AND WHO THE MOSTLY INFLUECED.

Rule 2.where ever in history the snake or the reptile is worshipped, that where you find all The 'USO' information.

IF YOU CAN TELL THAT DIFFRENCE, THEN UNDERSTANDING WHO WAS WHO WILL BE ALOT EASIER.
edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)


CAPS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY...does it look like I m shouting ?



posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JujuDouceur

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by TheLegend
 


All the pictures above have nothing to do with ufos,they are all 'USO'related,stop letting the goverment and its undercover agencys PUT THIS IN YOUR HUMAN HEADS.THIS IS WHY THEY LAUGH AT YOUR DISCLOSURE PROOF AND EXPLANATIONS...because you all cant tell the bloody diffrence between what the anciets dipicted as USO,AND UFO evidence.

you all have a very long way to go...you really do.
'UFO'

THE FIRST DRAWINGS OF ALL DIPICTIONS OF PCTURES BACK THEN STARTED WITH THE uso and the reptillien water race of aliens.

Rule 1.where ever the pyramids are formed,thatS where you put the ufo flying triangle at,thats where you undergo the the transformation of life of the ufo flying aliens AND WHO THE MOSTLY INFLUECED.

Rule 2.where ever in history the snake or the reptile is worshipped, that where you find all The 'USO' information.

IF YOU CAN TELL THAT DIFFRENCE, THEN UNDERSTANDING WHO WAS WHO WILL BE ALOT EASIER.
edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)


CAPS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY...does it look like I m shouting ?

does it look like i was talking to you?



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

does it look like i was talking to you?


I apologize to you because I think I m falling in love with you
edit on 24/11/2011 by JujuDouceur because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/11/2011 by JujuDouceur because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JujuDouceur

does it look like i was talking to you?


I apologize to you because I think I m falling in love with you
edit on 24/11/2011 by JujuDouceur because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/11/2011 by JujuDouceur because: (no reason given)

And some one had the nerve to give you a star...wth



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ancient texts and drawings are the best evidence of ET visitation IMO. Sure people will say "you see what you want to see in the drawings, you don't know what they were representing" etc., but when many of the drawings and writings are so far out from what we would expect of the times, and so similar from all around the globe, and then match nearly exactly things that are reported today, to me this is probably more than just a huge coincidence.
edit on 13-12-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Ancient texts and drawings are the best evidence of ET visitation IMO. Sure people will say "you see what you want to see in the drawings, you don't know what they were representing" etc., but when many of the drawings and writings are so far out from what we would expect of the times, and so similar from all around the globe, and then match nearly exactly things that are reported today, to me this is probably more than just a huge coincidence.
I think the biggest problem with that is the "so far out from what we would expect of the times", as it means that we are looking at them with some kind of preconceived notion of what to expect, and that's wrong.

And yes, it's still just a question of interpretation, and we cannot know what was the idea behind the creation of those drawings.



new topics

top topics



 
93
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join