It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians in Chillian Mine - Nasa Involved!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is a story that rings a few bells but 'hells bells' it sounds really scary.

Nasa involved in Chilean Miners Rescue and what the miners actually found down there along with the real reason for the explosion.

______beforeitsnews/story/561/214/NASA_VS._REPTOIDS_IN_CHILEAN_MINES.html

I know this is BIN but I have read very similar accounts as I'm sure other members have too - you either believe it or you don't.

I can't speak for the author of such accounts but leave it for you to dissect.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Here is a story that rings a few bells but 'hells bells' it sounds really scary.

Nasa involved in Chilean Miners Rescue and what the miners actually found down there along with the real reason for the explosion.

______beforeitsnews/story/561/214/NASA_VS._REPTOIDS_IN_CHILEAN_MINES.html

I know this is BIN but I have read very similar accounts as I'm sure other members have too - you either believe it or you don't.

I can't speak for the author of such accounts but leave it for you to dissect.

I don't buy that story at all .. the fact it's BIN doesn't help .. but there was a lot of live footage, including the moment the escape tube made it's first break into the area they were at ..

Aside from the obvious lack of fun being stuck in a mine for that long, they seemed in good spirits and were making do with the situation.. nothing to lead me to believe drama with reptillians

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Omg, another website which allows the fools of this world to post their idiotic story's on a "well visited" news website.

Offcourse this story is big BS, people have to stop with spreading this disinfo on the internet !!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thank You for posting this.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Haudi

Someone else started a similar thread here yesterday. They posted quite indepth notes...

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I would be scared as heck if I went in there with no protection, I would need some heavy weaponry and possibly a sword if I am ever to face one of those.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

It's Sorcha Faal again.

Seriously, ALL threads that mention BIN should be immediately moved to the HOAX section.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This thread is in the wrong section. Reptilian BS does not belong in the U&A forum.

IRM

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This seems like it could be a movie trailer. I have read very similar stories of supposed truth. I do have an open mind to this type of stuff..i'm gonna go with true. 17 days later they would have calmed down a bit, and more than likely they were "talked to" as to how to act when they emerge. That's freakin scary!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I do think BIN put's some real BS up but I have to say, I've also had some good info from them - just have to be careful what you accept or reject.
I wouldn't like to miss a good juicy one and you do get a giggle from some of the tails.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

It would make one hell of a movie!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I recall one of the miners recalled seeing the devil or something like that.

It's a good story, real or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by sirhc0329

It would make one hell of a movie!

If it is true, that's most likely what will happen now.

That way if lots of people start talking about it, nobody will believe it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
lol this story already exists it's a movie called "the descent"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting find. True or not, I believe there very well could be other intelligent life on this planet.

Look at the MothMan case in Point Pleasant West Va. in 1966. Here we have an abandoned army chemical plant spewing toxins into the earth for 20 years. Then all of a sudden numerous people see a winged, red eyed, reptilian looking creature plus many UFO sightings in and around the area for a year...and Men In Black. I think they were there to clean that place up! I've heard of many cave systems in WV.

Just like with Bigfoot, Nessie and other legends, they could very well exist. It's a big planet with millions of life forms and not all discovered yet.
edit on 17-4-2011 by maddog99 because: none

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There were "33" miners, 33 is the infamous number for free masons. They were down in the mines 69 days, not really sure if the illuminati like this number but the rest of the world seems to recognize it. The article says they "somehow" survived 69 days. Yeah, how is that possible again?

This makes me wonder if maybe the West Virginia mining accident also had something to do with underground caverns.

Maybe there are reptoids down there, or maybe they just stumbled onto an underground government base and so needed to be "debriefed" before they joined civilized world.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

are you for real?

how is it possible to survive down there?

you should know better?

amazing

with a zing

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join