It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brady bill ad

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by kro32

Yes.

Every type of military weapon should be available to the public.

Can't wait to get my hands on those nukes and bio weapons then. Throw in some land mines and I have the ultimate home defense system.

You're still going on about nukes and bio weapons?

Good god man grow up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Can't wait to get my hands on those nukes and bio weapons then. Throw in some land mines and I have the ultimate home defense system.

Unfortunately for you, you don't sound like the type of person who could afford those.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Lets keep it within the realm of reality shall we?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

when the "right to keep and bear arms" was written, there were single shot pistols rifles and cannons, and yes you had the right to have a cannon, find one law that says you can not have a cannon. find one law that says you can not own a single shot rifle pistol shot gun. ok unless you have been convicted, there is none. there is no law that says i can not make my own.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

when the "right to keep and bear arms" was written, there were single shot pistols rifles and cannons, and yes you had the right to have a cannon, find one law that says you can not have a cannon. find one law that says you can not own a single shot rifle pistol shot gun. ok unless you have been convicted, there is none. there is no law that says i can not make my own.

Does the first amendment apply only to the quill and lead type printing press? Freedom of speech would be much more limited if it were so. We would not be typing on this internet forum if that were the case!

Then again I have been seeing more and more efforts to set up "Free Speech Zones" at protests which kind of nullify the ENTIRE purpose of the first amendment. It is like saying that your first amendment rights do not apply outside of that zone and you are being AFFORDED that right by the government as privilege. I am a clever little monkey, I will just pick that "Free Speech Zone" sign up and carry it with me lul.

I have my free speech zone in my holster lol. It is a nice double deuce. If my first amendment gets pooped on then my second amendment peeks it head out to say hello and ask what happened to my first amendment. They are good buddies you see the first and second. They go together like a picket sign and a riot shield.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps

Originally posted by bekod

Does the first amendment apply only to the quill and lead type printing press? Freedom of speech would be much more limited if it were so. We would not be typing on this internet forum if that were the case!

Then again I have been seeing more and more efforts to set up "Free Speech Zones" at protests which kind of nullify the ENTIRE purpose of the first amendment. It is like saying that your first amendment rights do not apply outside of that zone and you are being AFFORDED that right by the government as privilege. I am a clever little monkey, I will just pick that "Free Speech Zone" sign up and carry it with me lul.

I have my free speech zone in my holster lol. It is a nice double deuce. If my first amendment gets pooped on then my second amendment peeks it head out to say hello and ask what happened to my first amendment. They are good buddies you see the first and second. They go together like a picket sign and a riot shield.

Unfortunately most people have little understanding of the constitution other than what their school teacher told them it means, rather than what the implications of those words truly are. What we have today is quite different than what the framers intended.

People have been conditioned to believe that our glorious government grants us these rights we supposedly have rather than them existing regardless of what the government says. This has been what has allowed their slow erosion over the years.

Now when you speak of rights the uninformed look at you like you are some kind of nut or extremist. I guess I am and I would be in good company. The likes of Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, etc ... would all be labeled terrorists today.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

if the founders were still alive today you can bet they would all know what that "machinegun smile" is.

and your right today people have been led to and conditioned to think what other people want them to think

and not how to think for themselves.

which agian is what the founders wanted.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The founding fathers would be sitting in Guantanamo in orange jumpsuits with black hoods getting water boarded. Can't have these freedom loving nutters running around contradicting what our Patriot Act tells us to do now can we?

May the Patriot Act live forever.

epic.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join