It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli TV shows Palestinian torture

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Israel's Channel 2 TV station has released video footage showing Palestinian detainees being tortured by Israeli troops in the regime's desert prison of Naqab (Negev) back in 2008.

Nothing out of ordinary coming from Israel, but I would like to see the video footage.

I'm searching for it and if I find it, I'll edit and post.

People ask why are Palestinians desperately trying to resist? Even though they don't have the means of resistance, this is the main reason.
(Source)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

It's PressTV, no one will believe that site...

And where's the video? Seems suss...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So typical of the IDF. Well what do you expect since their beginning was with the terrorists from IRGUN.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

It's PressTV, no one will believe that site...

And where's the video? Seems suss...

Like Dr. Norman Finkelstein said "The only relevant question is, whether what I'm saying is true or false".

I'm currently trying to find the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
More information regarding the video posted by PressTV:

Israel’s Channel 2 TV station has released video footage showing Palestinian detainees being tortured by Israeli troops in the regime’s desert prison of Naqab (Negev) back in 2008.

presstvmobile.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A different source:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 Israel’s Channel 2 TV station has released video footage showing Palestinian detainees being tortured by Israeli troops in the regime’s desert prison of Naqab (Negev) …

www.scrollpost.com...

It gives more detail.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pakistani source:

Palestinian prisoners are forced to strip to their underwear in front of cameras by Israeli soldiers. (File photo)
Israel’s Channel 2 TV station has released video footage showing Palestinian detainees being tortured by Israeli troops in the regime’s desert prison of Naqab (Negev) back in 2008.

The footage showed one Palestinian died and several others sustained injuries due to the torture by the Israeli soldiers, Qodsna news agency reported.

The Israeli forces have “used tear gas and stun grenades” against Palestinian detainees, the video shows.

The footage also demonstrates that medics were prevented from treating the wounded Palestinians.

In late December 2010, a human rights group called Public Committee Against Torture in Israel revealed that Palestinian detainees are systematically denied the right to meet a lawyer during interrogations.

Being shackled to chairs for long periods, sleep deprivation, intimidation, torture and abysmal detention conditions are some of the cases the human rights group documented in its report.

Israel claims that its army is “one of the most moral armies” in the world as it treats prisoners and detainees with honor.

But in recent years videos have come out, showing how Israeli soldiers abuse and humiliate blindfolded and handcuffed Palestinian prisoners.

thetimesofpakistan.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Great, lots of sources about a video we can't watch..

I'd say there's only one initial source and that's looking suss..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe you.

But here at ATS your mission is to 'deny ignorance', hereby meaning, 'getting more credible sources so you can be readily apt to defend your propositions against the greater crowds'.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Great, lots of sources about a video we can't watch..

I'd say there's only one initial source and that's looking suss..

The problem is, it was broad casted by a TV station. How can we retract the video from a TV station? Unless someone has recorded the video and posts it on Youtube, or other video medium.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The problem is, it was broad casted by a TV station. How can we retract the video from a TV station? Unless someone has recorded the video and posts it on Youtube, or other video medium

The TV station probably has a website..
Go there and see if they have a pod cast..
All TV stations here in Australia do..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
I believe you.

But here at ATS your mission is to 'deny ignorance', hereby meaning, 'getting more credible sources so you can be readily apt to defend your propositions against the greater crowds'.

Deny ignorance means researching the message until proven to be the truth, or a lie. Deny Ignorance doesn't mean deny a reports based on your bias.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Here, but I can't find the video though I didn't look hard..
I have to go out for a while..
You take a look..

www.streamingthe.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

Originally posted by Davian
I believe you.

Deny ignorance means researching the message until proven to be the truth, or a lie. Deny Ignorance doesn't mean deny a reports based on your bias.

I was partly joking.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It quotes its source for this article on Press TV as Qodsna news agency so i track them down and there not broadcast there a web site. A website to improve relations between Iran and Palestinians.

So now lets track down qodsna.com. The site is currently hosted in , Iran on a server with the IP 94.232.173.84 which is hosted by ISP 53.000000. The organization linked to this IP address is Tebyan Cultural and Informative Institute.So whos this Tebyan Cultural institute you ask?? well the ip takes you right back to Tehran remarkably the same server Press TV uses!

So what does this mean exactly that Press TV created an article on 1 website to quote it as a source on another talk about making up the news this goes to new levels.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Proving what PressTV wrong would be great, that is what I'm trying to do, you should to, deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Just did there quoting themselves as the source of the article id say that means it looses all credibility wouldn't you? Oh and channel 2 in Israel doesnt really have news they get there news from Israeli News Company which means it would have been broadcast on several channels not just 1. Are you going to keep trying to deny ignorance?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Just did there quoting themselves as the source of the article id say that means it looses all credibility wouldn't you? Oh and channel 2 in Israel doesnt really have news they get there news from Israeli News Company which means it would have been broadcast on several channels not just 1. Are you going to keep trying to deny ignorance?

I'm not gonna waste my time:

"Like Dr. Norman Finkelstein said "The only relevant question is, whether what I'm saying is true or false"."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

False,
Second line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join