It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any SOLID evidence that aliens are real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im talking about the ET's that are commonly thought of today... that fly saucers and abduct and probe helpless individuals... because all this ""so called" evidence that people record on their cell phones is not solid. There is know telling how many new technologies our government is hiding in plain sight. UFO sightings could be HAARP technology tests for the real event. Just saying I dont by into the aliens flying in saucers idea,
edit on 16-4-2011 by illuminatednotilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati

Haha very funny.

Okay now that you fixed the post, real reply.

You should check out some of Clifford Stone's interviews and what not. He does have tons of documents relating to UFOs and claims to have come in contact with some (not all were alive). It's not exactly 100% proof etc., but it is proof that they are hiding a lot from the public. There are also waaay too many sightings to just write off completely. Admittedly, a lot are fake or just something completely different and of Earth.

HAARP hasn't been around that long. UFO sightings have been happening for thousands of years. You also need to consider that the universe is so vast. The odds of them finding us is probably slim, then again, it might not be.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, however.
edit on 17/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: OP fixed post

Steven Greer is another interesting character...
edit on 17/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: addition

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yes... you are all the evidence you need.

Heck of a post btw.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Its all on how you look at what some say it is and what others say its not.
Its all on what you see in it !?

edit on 16-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i would say that the implants taken out of people would be solid

My only experience with that is tv and internet......but they say they don't know the materials they are made of, and how they grow nerve bundles around them, near the bone, where nerve bundles shouldn't be et

So, it they are in fact real, and not a hoax, than that is pretty solid

(there is tons of other solid info, we are just hiding it from you
)
edit on 16-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

so far some of the best evidence is bob lazars claims about element 115 from flying sacuers seeing as he knew about that stuff 20 years before anyone else did, and all his claims were right,so he must have learnt it from somewhere.

betty hills starmap as well, she drew a map that was shown to her by aliens, this was before we even had the kind of technoilogy to see far into other galaxies, and someone did descover a match several years down the road

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I pressed enter after I finished the tile... this isnt the first time i did this. i feel like a dumbass.
but yea i was looking at project blue beam and that 3d hologram technology could be used simply as a test for something bigger.
Aliens in flying saucers that just want to probe. I dont know about that

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Nothing SOLID.

There is some mushy stuff, however. Just try not to step in it, it'll make your shoes smell.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The mere fact of human existence should be enough. If we came into being through chance then the possibility that the conditions that created our existence are out there on another planet. After all if there are billions of galaxies then there have to be trillions of planets some of which through chance have to have the same conditions as earth does.

It would be very unlikely that we are the only planet out of trillions that developed and sustained life. As far as aliens visiting earth, if you don't believe they have visited with the evidence already uncovered then you probably never will.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i would say that the implants taken out of people would be solid

My only experience with that is tv and internet......but they say they don't know the materials they are made of, and how they grow nerve bundles around them, near the bone, where nerve bundles shouldn't be et

So, it they are in fact real, and not a hoax, than that is pretty solid

(there is tons of other solid info, we are just hiding it from you
)
edit on 16-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

the implants at most tell us something odd was removed .. nothing more, doesn't tell us where they came from or anything of the sort

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know this is not an appropriate answer, but I would have to say your gut, instincts, or feeling about the whole subject can answer your question.

I believe evidence is everywhere but is being withheld from the public. If you are depending on the government for answers, then no, there is no evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
The mere fact of human existence should be enough. If we came into being through chance then the possibility that the conditions that created our existence are out there on another planet. After all if there are billions of galaxies then there have to be trillions of planets some of which through chance have to have the same conditions as earth does.

It would be very unlikely that we are the only planet out of trillions that developed and sustained life. As far as aliens visiting earth, if you don't believe they have visited with the evidence already uncovered then you probably never will.

I do acknowledge that there probably is something else out there in space, but just not what WE all think aliens to be. You know, the cliche small body, big head type aliens. I think that whoever is in control of these "ufo's" is capitalizing on fear and the alien propaganda that has been going on since the '50s. Its possible that their is an agenda behind all of the "ufo sightings" The ET's that are out there are not likely to be how we picture them at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

if we know that the materials didn' originate on earth.....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why is this in the Science forum? Shouldn't this be in the Alien section? Mods?

Anyways, go to Google and type in radar, 1957, RB-47 and "Brad Sparks." You should find a link to a 1998 paper that's about as damn near as close as you'll get to real evidence. There are also a couple of articles I seem to remember, one I think titled "Brief Proof of UFOs" that made a good case for the whole UFO hullabaloo. Another goodie is IsaacKoi's thread, "Free UFO Researchers Starter Pack." It's got a ton of good info.

top topics

join