It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
www.mentalstimulation.com...

I'm gonna feel like a real bumb ass for posting this. For some reason chemtrails seem to me to be more apparent and more often this summer. I'm sure there is any number of logical explanations for this. But has anyone else noticed increased amounts of chemtrials activity than usual. Or am I just a paraniod freak.

[edit on C:Tueocu07e7 by Opus]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
there are more CONtrails due to the fact that air traffic has increased and continues to increase. There is no such thing as a CHEMtrail.

Until someone proves to me that chemtrails exist by somehow taking a sample of the "chemicals", I will stick to the fact that what you see are the result of airplane exhaust combined with certain atmospheric conditions (cold moist air).

Edit: just want to say that this thread should be closed...too many existing "chemtrail" threads as it is.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I hope you read my post closely. I tried to even come off as questioning the worth of bringing this up .
As I stated " . I'm sure there is any number of logical explanations for this."

So I must concur with you, it was a silly topic i bow my head in shame. I guess one good explanation is we are a having a slightly more chilly summer than usually, there for the vapor trails are more apparent.

And yes I should have used the term vapor trails

[edit on C:Tueocu07e7 by Opus]

new topics

join