It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat Glue - I gotta Have me some of that MEAT GLUE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok, many of you know of meat glue, I don't. Another in the line of yeah, you wouldn't believe it but - what is meat glue? Blood clotting agents from sheep's blood? A little bit of chem spread on the top - and wala - meat melts into what appears to be...REAL meat. I am a meat lover and it is getting harder and harder to legtimize my love. As a matter of fact, I only eat meat maybe once or twice a week now - it hurts my gut...I want to slather myself in succulent juices but maybe the solid crunch of some radish is better served. This is starting to piss me off...

Hi Meat Glue Lovers! Come Get You Some!

www.liveleak.com...

It is obvious that meat is disgusting, but I still love it. Am I bi-polar?

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Ok, many of you know of meat glue.

"Meat glue" as you call it has been around in variuous forms for several decades now.

Do we need an ATS thread for ever well established technology that a member had just now heard of?

Edit - Here is a reference...
Transglutaminases were first described in 1959
Transglutaminase

P.S. And might I add for other members that the Australian TV show "Today Tonight" is one of the lowest gutter journalism sensationalist pieces of garbage ever to be created (along with A Current Affair), and should never be used as a reference for anything.
Or ever watched.

edit on 16-4-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I always thought Burrito Tape woulda been a great idea. You know, to keep your burrito from unraveling and fallin apart
edit on 16-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i wonder if its edible

edit on 16-4-2011 by ZarbeMomin because: fotgot smiley

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That reminds me of a dirty prank...

That I won't mention on this forum.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

"Meat glue" as you call it has been around in variuous forms for several decades now.

Do we need an ATS thread for ever well established technology that a member had just now heard of?

Excuse me but you joined this month. I have been a member for considerably longer and I have not heard of this. Personally, this of more interest than aliens etc.

In the spirit of "deny ignorance" this thread is of interest. I also take offense to your use of the royal "we".

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Nope. Let's only begin threads that you are familiar with. As I stated, I was unaware of this. Big deal right? Only dealing with a kid with cancer and bunch of other bull#. As stated in the OP - melting meat to lie to consumers - not a big deal? Fraud? Health implications? Go stick your opinion in some meat glue ats knowitall. And thanks for wasting your valuable time on something you know about because you dream of it in your sleep. You ARE meat glue.

CJ

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Originally posted by alfa1

Excuse me but you joined this month. I have been a member for considerably longer and I have not heard of this. Personally, this of more interest than aliens etc.

In the spirit of "deny ignorance" this thread is of interest. I also take offense to your use of the royal "we".

deesell,

thanks for that - as a matter of fact - I joined ATS due to my interest in UFO's too! It is really amazing how much I am reminded that when I think I know something, I realize that my journey has just begun!! I would never claim to know anything more than the avg joe, and maybe that makes me stupid. But I am interested in things in general and this was one of those interests! Glue meat, regardless of its age, is gross. I suppose putting mercury in herring is a good idea too?

CJ

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm just wondering, does it work on wieners? Mine's broken

Never heard of meat glue but there seems to be a lot of hate being thrown around on here tonight.

edit on 4/16/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

I had never heard of this either, deessell, good call. The royal "we" lol

(Thanks, OP, but I don't know if you are bi-polar though...am I? ha )

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

im sorry about ur weiner, good luck with that. : [

i find rice sticks to plates more than meat.
*runs away to patent rice glue*

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thanks for getting the word out. Everyone should know about this! Really disgusting in all aspects and more importantly, downright dangerous to one's health if you don't like your meat well done.

What is that strange sound I hear?

Oh, it's vegetarians laughing whole heartily....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I agree with you on that mate. Both of them are nothing more than advertising shows and are fundamenatly NWOsh in the way they report things.

Example. They will have a report on how to save money at the supermarket.

As they correctly point out, goods in continers are going up in price due to decreases in the size of the container for the same price or the amount in the container is reduced but the price remains the same. The thing these shows do not do, which would actually would be useful, is interview the goverment minister responsible and ask him/her probing questions about why they refuse to bring in unit pricing for grocery items. Howerver, in the name of "balance," they always get the perspective of the retailers who always give the same response which the program never contests.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Same here. I love meat but it hurts my stomach to eat it anymore. I try not to think about what they do to it. I just found out as well that they put poison(Sodium Nitrate) on ham to give it that pink color and I am devastated!

meatsci.osu.edu...
Sodium nitrite is a toxic substance, and at sufficient dose levels, is toxic in humans.
Signs and symptoms of nitrite poisoning include intense cyanosis, nausea, vertigo, vomiting, collapse, spasms of abdominal pain, tachycardia, tachypnea, coma, convulsions and death.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I'm just wondering, does it work on wieners? Mine's broken

Never heard of meat glue but there seems to be a lot of hate being thrown around on here tonight.

edit on 4/16/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

Christmas in a side car iforget, I am laughing. Thank you.

CJ

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The glue is probably what makes your stomach hurt. Can you imagine what it must do to your insides?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
The glue is probably what makes your stomach hurt. Can you imagine what it must do to your insides?

I know. Glues it together. Blech.

CJ

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by alfa1

I agree with you on that mate. Both of them are nothing more than advertising shows and are fundamenatly NWOsh in the way they report things.

Example. They will have a report on how to save money at the supermarket.

As they correctly point out, goods in continers are going up in price due to decreases in the size of the container for the same price or the amount in the container is reduced but the price remains the same. The thing these shows do not do, which would actually would be useful, is interview the goverment minister responsible and ask him/her probing questions about why they refuse to bring in unit pricing for grocery items. Howerver, in the name of "balance," they always get the perspective of the retailers who always give the same response which the program never contests.

I do not know anything about the source and agreed, that is dodgy in jus throwing out there. For me, the crazy thing is this is being used (let's see the doctored studies!) and being purpatrated as something else...I want to state I have consumed, even devoured every conceivable type of meat (cui anyone?) and I am in no way anti-meat

CJ

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you want to try and help why not join the food revolution Movement trying to get the cheap sugary chemicals out of food.

You can find lots of crappy ingrediants in food you probably have in your home right now.

Question is do you really care enough to change?

Do you alllow you kids to eat commercial chicken nuggets.
MCcrappy hopefully you wont now.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by iforget

im sorry about ur weiner, good luck with that. : [

i find rice sticks to plates more than meat.
*runs away to patent rice glue*

I'm glad you said something. There was no way I was going to "touch" that one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join