It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Lewis Anderson and Time Control Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I recently reviewed the following Art Bell coast to coast radio interview with Dr David Anderson of the Anderson Institute - "(Art Bell) Time Technology & Research-P1 to P5"

www.youtube.com...

Its very interesting but what I dont know is how credible a source he is in terms of cutting edge time travel research! He makes some incredible assertions which merit debate. Is he telling the truth if not all of it? And are India and to some degree China(note the recent ban on time travel movies/tv etc. see other thread) involved in leading Time Control Technology (TCT) research. It is interesting to note that according to Art Bell he has been out of the public eye for nia on 8 years!

Also if what he says is true! How can this technology be managed and regulated to prevent its abuse and the potential catastrophic damage it could do.

Apologies if this or a similiar titled thread was posted previously!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

I recently reviewed the following Art Bell coast to coast radio interview with Dr David Anderson of the Anderson Institute - "(Art Bell) Time Technology & Research-P1 to P5"

www.youtube.com...

Its very interesting but what I dont know is how credible a source he is in terms of cutting edge time travel research! He makes some incredible assertions which merit debate. Is he telling the truth if not all of it? And are India and to some degree China(note the recent ban on time travel movies/tv etc. see other thread) involved in leading Time Control Technology (TCT) research. It is interesting to note that according to Art Bell he has been out of the public eye for nia on 8 years!

Also if what he says is true! How can this technology be managed and regulated to prevent its abuse and the potential catastrophic damage it could do.

Apologies if this or a similiar titled thread was posted previously!

Heck that stupid art bell doesnt even reply to your e mails.
I would regard anything coming out of this comedian radio show with a rather large helping of salt

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Are we saying that everybody who is interviewed on his radio show is a fraud and thus a hoaxer?

new topics

join